The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FIRST DAY OF PROPER WINTER VAN LIFE IN NORWAY!

Footage of the stoooooooniiiiiin van, car park and a tree. Lazy isn’t going to lie; it’s the afternoon. They got up early and underestimated that it would take 3 hours to get their outdoor gear on. It’s -10 but it was -13 in the van this morning on the outside monitor. She doesn’t understand why it’s the coldest in the mornings. They set the heater to be at 17° all night. Isla says she’s so warm. It was dead in the car park last night but this morning it’s rammed with skiers. In the UK people go for a jog in the morning but in Norway they ski. So cool. Mila has spent more time on the floor than stood up. Lazy says it’s time to put the snow boots on and that she didn’t buy the uggs for nothing. King Jace is told not to eat yellow snow. Creepstopher tells him it’s orange flavoured.

Walking. Lazy has her handbag. Isabelle helps Mila walk so Creepstopher can get scenic shots. This place is Lazy’s dream. They’re not far outside of Oslo and are at Lake Sognsvann “soggen’s van”. The lake is frozen and covered in snow. Everyone is skiing on it. Drone footage. Phone footage.

Lazy feels like she was born to be around snow. She prefers winter. She loves wet and miserable. That explains why she married Creepstopher. Mila has fallen over and Isla is stood there like a lemon staring at her. Lazy picks her up by the hood of her coat. She keeps wanting to slide down the snow again. Lazy doesn’t like being hot as she struggles to cool down. Scandinavia has been on her bucket list since 2018. So many people don’t go there because they think it’s scary. She’s shocked people are walking their dogs on the lake. You have to stop to let skiers past. She says there have tragedies with people walking across lakes recently. If you walk across a lake do it with an adult. It’s not safe in the uk as it’s not that cold.

Lazy is so embarrassed. She told Creepstopher she was nervous to go on the lake. A local told her she is on the lake. Lazy told her she meant on the actual lake. The local told her she is on the actual lake. She thought it was a path but they cut paths out on the lake for ice skaters and skiers. It’s really cool. Lazy wants to go to the platform. It doesn’t feel like a lake. The girls jump off the platform. King Jace is told to be careful. Drone footage. It’s too icy for snow angels. Mila is on the platform. Lazy tells her to be careful. No adult is on there with her unless you count King Jace. Lazy takes her eyes off Mila to ask Isla if she’s making snow angels but she’s in her own world singing away and ignores her. Mila spots Creepstopher’s drone. Walking. Lazy shows us polaroids.

The Inghams are back at the van. It’s 1:20pm. The chuldren are in the van getting toasty. They’re making cuppa soups to drive with. The top boxes are frozen closed. Creepstopher has de-icer spray and is trying to open them. He does it and chucks the cuppa soup boxes onto the ground below. Lazy Shrader makes the soup and films King Jace eating some bread.

It’s 2:20 pm. The Inghams are leaving Oslo. Lazy craves summer at the end of winter. She craves seasons. We’re lucky we have a constant roll of seasons. She’d be fed up if it was cold 24/7. They’re off to the most photographed fjord in Norway. Driving. The jet wash has frozen so they can’t clean the window but Lazy wants to show us a bridge that is under construction. She has never seen a bridge that isn’t finished before. Driving. A roundabout in a tunnel is so weird. Driving.

The Inghams have had to stop so Creepstopher can get a drone shot of the most beautiful fjord ever. Insane. Today it feels like they’re not getting anything done. There is so much beauty. Lazy is stopping at Spar for water and milk. She eyes up the pastries and tomatoes. She smells sausages and finds the hot food counter. The milk looks confusing. She risks the 1% fat milk. They stocked up on coke in Sweden. She gets water, orange juice, bread rolls, tomatoes, doughnuts and milk. It comes to 321kr. She’s not moaning about prices but informing people who want to do road trips. It converts to £38.80.

Driving. Insanely beautiful fjords. Lazy cannot get over that it’s a huge huge huge body of water but she can see tiny black dots of people skating or skiing on it. It’s every day life in Scandinavia. Another reminder not to ski on ice in the uk unless you’re qualified as it can be deadly. She’s not promoting it. People in Norway know how to measure ice. Drone footage. It’s 4:48pm and -9 in Hønefoss. They’re due snow overnight.

Driving. The Inghams are excited for their first experience in a Norwegian Sports shop as Creepstopher needs a sleeping bag. His old sleeping bag doesn’t fit him as it was for the first caravan. It stops under his moobs. Lazy thinks it’s one of the kids’ ones. He’s not a blue man and goes for orange. Creepstopher is selfless and never moans about being cold if someone asks for the heating to be turned down. Some nights he sleeps on the floor on a Tat and Me blanket bed. If his jumpy legs are bad or Mila is having a bad night he will sleep on the floor. Heat rises. Creepstopher is selfless and tells people not to worry about him. Selfless? Is that a joke? So selfless he has sacrificed the wellbeing of his chudren for his own gain. So selfless that he's cheated on his wife go knows how many times. So selfless he has stopped his kids from getting a good education. The shop lend them a tape measure for him to measure his height. He is about 180cm with shoes on. They got the price conversion wrong earlier. Danish Krone and Norwegian Krone is different. They were using the Danish krone so the shopping actually came to £26. Lazy sees a van outside the shop and decides they must be a van lifer.

The Inghams stop at a 7-11. Creepstopher said it was a 4 hour journey but Lazy thought he said it was 2. It’s 7pm. They have another 2 hours left. Lazy wants to stop in half an hour but Creepstopher says no. She wants to stop because of the kids so they don't get fed up. They haven’t moaned on this trip. Tomorrow they get to Norway’s most photographed fjord. The fuel comes to 1446.28kr so £117. The ice is nice. The girls want slurplees like in Florida. There are no slurpees but they have cheeseburgers with mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard although Creepstopher does not buy them.

Driving. They have to reverse from their stop from the night as the path was deep. Creepstopher was fuming. He walked through it and was knee deep. His nose was twitching.

Half an hour later they stop for the night at a car park off the main road of where they’re going tomorrow. It’s on Park for the Night. There is a cheese factory behind them but it doesn’t open until tomorrow. Maybe Lazy can ask for spare cheese to take home for her cheese slop recipes. He loves the noise of the diesel heater. Reversing down the road was scary as the van only just fit down it. They nearly got stuck for the night. He shows the plough drift.

Tonight is a floor night. Creepstopher shows us the 70cm carpet space. He puts a mat down from the sofa then gets out the crème de la crème sleeping bag. He prefers it when he has jumpy legs and he’s near King Jace and Isla if they need him but they never have. Isabelle booted him in the head in the summer as she needed the toilet. Lazy says he is a good man because he puts the kettle on in the morning. It’s Mila’s fault he isn’t in the bed with Lazy as he doesn’t want to wake her. There is nowhere else for Mila to sleep in there. he says he's an engineer and will sort it out. Lazy says they’re not going to need the van anymore but Creepstopher says they will be doing future van trips in this one. He shows us the windscreen covered in ice. It’s -11 outside and 17.5° inside. The time is wrong because it stops when they turn the inverter off. They have to reset it when you turn it back on but they don’t bother. They’re due 20cm of snow overnight. Come back for a banger tomorrow as they’re going somewhere banging as they make their way north.

End of vlog
1675549844439.png
1675550738904.png
1675549939500.png
1675551218245.png
1675551309770.png
1675551392105.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
In what fucked up world is a married man asking a teenage girl to go skinny dipping alone at night not a big deal! This man is clearly a dirty perv just like Chris!
This guy is doubling down on his belief that there was nothing wrong with it! There are a lot of people out there that think the age of consent is just a suggestion. Very telling about what sort of person he is. If I saw someone on my friends list defending something like this, i would be disgusted. Just out there, openly admitting how he views highschool children 🤢
---

Lazy isn’t going to lie; it’s the afternoon. They got up early and underestimated that it would take 3 hours to get their outdoor gear on.
Three hours... ffs

Today i went to buy two birthday presents at two different stores, grocery shopped at another two separate stores, dropped off library books, and sat down to eat lunch at a sandwich shop with my son. THAT didn't even take us three hours 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This guy is doubling down on his belief that there was nothing wrong with it! There are a lot of people out there that think the age of consent is just a suggestion. Very telling about what sort of person he is. If I saw someone on my friends list defending something like this, i would be disgusted. Just out there, openly admitting how he views highschool children 🤢
Disgusting man! The fact hes publicly supporting that sort of behaviour too is sick! I wonder if has children! Honestly sometimes I wonder if I'm from another planet. I just can't understand anyone who would defend this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No they have probably no idea of any of that happened back then. Just from the short footage I thought. wait is that not Utøya, and when Sarah put up the degrees in Hønefoss I was sure.
Let's not forget that Chris seemed to find the apartment Madeleine McCann disappeared from so exciting he took the family back a 2nd time.

Having said that, I doubt either of the parents have bothered to research where they are visiting on the trip so I'm not suprised they don't know what happened on Utøya.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Tell me again how you don't need your children to pay your bills?
Yes, you bought the gifts and yes you filmed, edited and uploaded it. It became viral. You provided the environment and opportunities that made more money, but you needed your children for it.
I'm going to mention a scenario and if this upsets anyone here, I am truly sorry, but this is the only experience that I can relate to:
Imagine two children. You see them daily on your way to work. One looks about 7 years old and he carries a baby sibling waddled in a blanket on his back. His feet are bare and they stick on the hot tar, but he doesn't feel it. He weaves between vehicles waiting at a traffic light and sprints when a hand pops through an air-conditioned vehicle. Under the traffic light sits their mother and you can tell because she frequently breastfeeds the baby. In this case there is no infrastructure to help them, or allow her child to get an education or force her to send him to school. All they know is bitter poverty and for the thousands who are in the same position, she knows that she has no choice but to dehumanise her children and herself.
How is it accepted and even celebrated that parents use their children to generate income in a first world country?
You can thank YouTube all you want Chris and Sarah. The fact remains that your privilege comes with easy money made on the back of exploiting your children.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And alls lazy can go on about this is my dream this is my dream- what about your children’s dream you fat Fuka
Conveniently I posted the day before how they were living Chris' dream. And she now posted that. Funnily enough a long time a go I posted the difference between Home school and home Ed'. She vlogged the next day telling people the difference. She reads here daily 😊

Disgusting man! The fact hes publicly supporting that sort of behaviour too is sick! I wonder if has children! Honestly sometimes I wonder if I'm from another planet. I just can't understand anyone who would defend this family.
Same here. But i think he's the one from another planet. I know WE aren't the minority here! I'm a mother to a preteen boy, and a stepmother to an adult woman (been in her life since she was a baby). I have nieces and a nephew. There are many children in our circle aged from birth to 18. I worked with children for most of my adult life. At NO POINT did i ever look at any of them and see anything other than a child that needed protecting, guidance, respect, teaching, and loving. Any person who looks at a child and is able to justify what Chris Ingham did to goodness knows how many children is the absolute scurge of the earth.

• Heart
I wonder if a coffee up the wall situation occurred in the van this evening. The iFam have been virtually non existent on the two news article posts on Facebook (exception of one who is 100% certain Chris is innocent, how she would know is beyond me) & all Sarah has done is draw attention to their neglect & her husbands pedalo behaviours. Lots who aren’t aware of them blaming the pair of them for plastering their kids across YouTube & all while the views are still shockingly low 🤣
Tomorrow the articles will be a distant memory for most as they move further down the pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this a trip just to get pretty pictures for instagram and the vlog, other than getting a few pictures they aren’t actually experiencing what the counties have to offer. I think vlogging has warped their minds of what a holiday actually is!

Reactions: 48
I’d say SS are involved, I bet they’ve visited and they always look around and to see those two little ones didn’t have age appropriate beds, or in milas case didn’t have a bed at all, that’s why they’ve bought those quickly, then maybe even the laptops because they’d see that 3 children can’t do homeschooling properly off what they had. Just because the article says SS do nothing doesn5 mean it’s true, that’s just what Sarah’s said
I think so too. I just think it's worrying there portraying that in a newspaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
163 comments in the main critical of chris and sarah on the MEN facebook post about them

Only 81 comments on their own you tube borefest today !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think so too. I just think it's worrying there portraying that in a newspaper.
It’s worrying the reporter put SS know reports are always malicious against them so they’re ignored. That’s wrong on so many levels. Yes Sarah is more than likely lying BUT people will see that and possibly think it’s pointless to raise an issue if they’re concerned and, no I’m not just referring to the big brat and his wife, but anyone considered in an important job.

No one should ever be excluded from safeguarding and no one excluded from concerns being raised because of their job (or in the Inghams case so-called job).

The Inghams sense of reality is totally warped at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Had a quick look at the full advert for Tattle, sorry I meant article! Silly me. Sarah, I guarantee you, you've been played 🙄. Now a wider audience is going to find out about your perverted husband and not only that, they've been directed to the place it's all documented. You've brought a whole new batch of fresh hell for they children.
All the comments were hilariously anti Ingham with details of the reasons why they're so widely despised. I thought it was equally amusing to see a certain "former poster" who's built his YT commentary channel off the back of everything he gleans from Tattle giving an interview to M.E.N in support of them & their whiny lies. The gall of that bloke to decry us all as nasty wimminfolk with nothing better to do than hate crime against innocent kiddehs. Had a go at the adminning here too. He was shocked he tells them - shocked & appalled.

I've been watching his crappy little channel long enough to know what he's said about them & the sudden hand wringing about folk with adverse opinions on the Wrongun Family is hypocritical in the extreme. Not sure where he thinks his channel will be now he's alienated us. Might be fun to watch it wither away though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sad and very true.I fell asleep on top of my bed last night and woke very early this morning freezing! Poor child ,where are her basic comforts? :(
---

They need emailing and putting right.
There's about 100 comments on there all "putting M.E.N right" It's pretty obvious they can't be arsed about exposing pedalos
They just want content to inhale & forget about. It's all about selling ads. Nothing to do with informing and sure as tit not about exposing anyone nefarious. That would require work from actual journalists. Not work experience kids adminning their online rag.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did I hear in last nights vlog a hint they won’t be using the van anymore but would be keeping it? Have they bought the RV!! And the two of them in the shop measuring Chris for the sleeping bag. Do they not realise the numbers on the box were warmth ratings and not for a persons height. To think she is home schooling the kids as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Driving with frozen screen wash… illegal in the UK but I’m sure perfectly safe in Norway!! 🙄
69E9535B-A751-46EA-9D3B-506D6C4961D2.png

Apparently she’s just informing people on the cost of Donuts and Fat Coke in Norway I’m sure that’s what people want to know the prices of when they visit. These 2 morons couldn’t work out the exchange rate, how many hours did it take before they realised they got it wrong!
B84965F1-9D14-4F9E-A33C-5644957A45C0.png
A648D3B3-DD40-498F-9EC7-57B80DE0351B.png
8BAD9477-363F-4EB8-AB0D-0834D1197024.png

They did nothing all morning apart from a 10 minute
walk on a frozen lake, why didn’t they go out for lunch and experience a Norwegian restaurant…no cup a soup in the van!! Who gives a growing toddler cup a soup!!

Creeping thinks he’s 180cm, he wishes!!
58F14F20-7747-4A83-9CFE-BD88177FF700.jpeg

How embarrassing showing his bed on the floor like a dog!! I get that this is what he deserves, but what wife and mother in their right mind thinks that this is acceptable to have their husband who is up editing vlogs late at night then has to drive all day to be sleeping on the floor!!

Why doesn’t she take Isla up with her and Creepy sleep in the bed with Jace, how jumpy can his legs get in a sleeping bag?

Lazy’s living her best life because she has no life at home apart from going shopping I suspect the second trip to visit her sister was nothing to do with supporting her BF and a lot to do with dropping all the boxes of wanklets off that had just arrived for her sister to label and dispatch, wonder why they haven’t been uploaded to Tat and me yet…

Poor Izzy looks absolutely miserable no 17 year old wants to be stuck in a tiny van with 7 family members for months at a time, seriously how do you have any privacy when your step dad is sleeping next to your feet

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Did I hear in last nights vlog a hint they won’t be using the van anymore but would be keeping it? Have they bought the RV!! And the two of them in the shop measuring Chris for the sleeping bag. Do they not realise the numbers on the box were warmth ratings and not for a persons height. To think she is home schooling the kids as well.
I think that’s a certainty now that they’ve bought that RV it’s just a case of when he passes the extra test to be able to drive it. He won’t sell the van because he knows no one would be stupid enough to pay even close to what he’d need to recoup some of what he’s spent on the thing.

Their neighbours are going to love them - an RV, caravan, converted van, a disused car near the back of the house & their current car. They probably think it will show they have money but to anyone on the outside it will look awful! I wonder if there are any rules in place for what they can actually have on the driveway? Perhaps they are selling the caravan to use as a deposit because I don’t believe for a second they had the funds at the time they originally looked to buy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.