Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sep

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.

No it doesn’t your reaching even zooming right in you can’t see anything other then slightly red cheeks and dimples and maybe a tiny brown mark. Which could be food you couldn’t tell the difference. This is exactly why it makes tattle just look like trolls. And why social services probably have the attitude of not paying attention to what trolls say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

yummymummy0

Kinda hard to see but my phone won't screen shot a full screen video but you can see Jace or Mila right at the back in a car seat, just before they are
His seat is on the little box seat he’s created back there - the black thing underneath is a microwave & next to it a cupboard. I’d not want my kids travelling on there, I doubt it secure or safe & it’s definitely not going to be legal. Edited to add that it’s highly unlikely Jace’s leg on his car seat has been extended out either so it would probably fail in an accident - the leg is designed to absorb some of the impact & stop the seat over rotating if it shifts forwards.
Looks like they've added this for jaces legs which still isn't legal and neither is there a seat belt. Its definitely not safe or secure

Attachments

Reactions: 2

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
Living for these views right now! #vanlife #wintervanlife #sprintervanconversion #norway #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1