The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell lazy secretly wants ketrina to fail at bf, she’s such a selfish witch and just wants to have one up on her
Katrina is doing well for herself lazy on the other hand will always be a bitter bleep because she got cheated on numerous times

Reactions: 38
Danny cheated on Katrina as well I’m sure, no idea why Lazy is jealous… they’re both the same 😂
Ketrina isn’t a child exploiter & her partner as far as we know isn’t a Pedalo. I do think they’re both similar but if I had to choose the better of the two it wouldn’t be Lazy.

Reactions: 36
Ketrina isn’t a child exploiter & her partner as far as we know isn’t a Pedalo. I do think they’re both similar but if I had to choose the better of the two it wouldn’t be Lazy.
Katrina doesn’t pretend to be something she isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I bet Katrina has lots of actual supportive friends and neighbours who will be absolutely salt of the earth, fun , helpful people who will help out with the baby and kids and be available for a cuppa and chat

Unlike Sarah who doesn't have one real life actual friend ! How sad is that !

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lazy seems very jealous of her sister. What a witch she is.
Yes definitely because Katrina may have less materially but it seems her partner really cares about her and the kids, he isn’t with her for financial gain and to dodge working he does things for love.
Secondly he doesn’t cheat and put their whole relationship and financial well being on the line.
Creepy is with the family for financial gain and to live his life’s dream with little to to no respect for his wife or children. I would rather have less and be in a
Real relationship personally with my kids having a normal life safe in their beds at night and up for school of a morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet Katrina has lots of actual supportive friends and neighbours who will be absolutely salt of the earth, fun , helpful people who will help out with the baby and kids and be available for a cuppa and chat

Yes I bet deep down Sarah is jealous of Katrina and the life she has. She has a smaller house, less money and she may not have been on as many holidays, but she has privacy, a regular life, her kids attend school and unlike Sarah she has friends. No matter how many times Sarah and Chris claim they're living their best life, they don't have a single friend between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Speaking of when lazy had Jace. Does anyone have a pic of her actually standing up or walking about with him. If memory serves me correct she parked her fat arse on the sofa the day he got home and had never really moved off it to do anything by shopping for crap since 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Katrina comes across as the better of the 2 for sure. She seems to love her kids, she doesn't boast and gloat about things, and her kids seem to have a normal life. She also doesnt come across as a self centered bleep. I know whos kids will grow up ready and able for the big bad world anyway, and it certainly won't be Sarah's.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What has Sarah actually done for Katrina to help out? Prepared any food so they have a supply of quick and easy meals for the family? Taken out the other kids for a few hours? No nothing except visit with her own feral unwell children so they could have some vlog content on a day when they otherwise had nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
The little set she bought Mila will fit okay she is not in anyway a dinky dot shes a Normal healthy little girl, creepy having an axe is asking for trouble why would you have that on the wall. in the van with a 4 year old and a baby 😩
I don’t know if its just me but issy seems very weird now she shows no excitement about anything and rarely laughs.
Jace did not need another bike least of all one that's to small and what did Isla look like to be honest i thought she looked like an over sized toddler and she seemed quite miffed Jace had another surprise mind you i don't blame her.
Esme well that girl just shouts no matter what shes talking about.
As for the food lazy bought i have no words are they not going to have a decent meal just live of crap?

Reactions: 24

If you follow her on tiktok she's got a neighbour who's always round, real best friend type it seems. I'm sure she's more then fine for support.

Reactions: 25
Seeing them pictures of Jace remind me of how ill he looked even with the filter on and how his lazy mother igorned it practically starving he wasThey went away to some house in the country for Easter rather than stay home to establish his feeding and Jace looked so unwell really uncomfortable viewing at the time .one thing about Katrina she seems to unconditionally love her kids and dosent come across as selfish as her lazy woman of a sister.

Reactions: 27
Lazy had no intentions of helping Katrina out, they booked this trip for the day after her due date. We all know baby’s can be late as well as early, it’s only because Katrina gave birth early she got the chance to meet him, never mind be there to offer any kind of support.
She really is a selfish fat cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
The little set she bought Mila will fit okay she is not in anyway a dinky dot shes a Normal healthy little girl, creepy having an axe is asking for trouble why would you have that on the wall. in the van with a 4 year old and a baby 😩
I don’t know if its just me but issy seems very weird now she shows no excitement about anything and rarely laughs.
Jace did not need another bike least of all one that's to small and what did Isla look like to be honest i thought she looked like an over sized toddler and she seemed quite miffed Jace had another surprise mind you i don't blame her.
Esme well that girl just shouts no matter what shes talking about.
As for the food lazy bought i have no words are they not going to have a decent meal just live of crap?
Really, let's be honest. Is it actually that much food?? It is the Inghams we are talking about here. It will probably all be gone within 3 days. Or maybe a week if they don't really have the cravings for that so they just nipped into Rema 1000.

Reactions: 14
Really, let's be honest. Is it actually that much food?? It is the Inghams we are talking about here. It will probably all be gone within 3 days. Or maybe a week if they don't really have the cravings for that so they just nipped into Rema 1000.
Yes if they're going for a few weeks then it's not actually a huge amount. They could get easily through 5 / 6 cans of soup or packs of super noodles in one meal.

Reactions: 15
Sarah Ingham going on and on about bursting to have a "pee". Do shut it up as the imagery of you squatting your Frank invested thingamabobbydo is too much :sick:
On her way to Aldi but popped in to Tesco just to empty her bladder. :sick:
Charming.
View attachment 1918985
Now I can’t get the image of her squeezing into a cubicle, rolling her layers away & pissing all over that brown coat in the process 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you follow her on tiktok she's got a neighbour who's always round, real best friend type it seems. I'm sure she's more then fine for support.
I bet Lazy is selling that nursing chair to her sister thats why she is going round .and of course a bit of content for the vlog

Reactions: 13
I bet Lazy is selling that nursing chair to her sister thats why she is going round .and of course a bit of content for the vlog
"I was gunna stick it in market place for 20, but you can have it for 15"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.