The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the LEA have almost certainly been involved some how & they have to prove they are adequately set up to home school on the move. Why macbooks though, can get much cheaper laptops that would suffice for home learning. Not forgetting coming up to the end of the current tax year as well so they need to spend, spend, spend or they are still trying to keep the pretence up they are doing well.

These could have/should have been Xmas presents - what must people feel like watching them to see them get so much so often & lots of high value. *edited as just seen Web30 mention they are all early bday presents

Reactions: 34
They really don’t put any individual thought into gifts do they. For the same price Esmé would have been better with an iPad, keyboard case and Apple Pencil that she could use for school work. The new iPads have the same chip as the MacBooks (M1/2 depending on which model) and I imagine that Esmé would love the ability to draw and design on there which could be crucial to her if art , design, graphics etc. is something that she wants to go in to (like it seems like she might) as she needs to get to grips with at least the basics of software and iPads are great for design, and depending on how you design (eg. If you do a lot of illustration/vector drawings) even better than a laptop as imo they’re just more intuitive

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If they’re going to continue with these surprises then they better book Isla into acting lessons. Not one year came out no matter how hard she tried, at least Esme’s reaction was genuine.

Reactions: 20
Are Prinny staying with the Dixons this time? Wy else would they bring her or even go twice in a week to Lazys sister.

1675013300364.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow the crying 😂😂😂 her jace kicked off girls get a new laptop he’s get a Facebook marketplace bed and tricyle 😂 probs going to get blocked after laughing at a comment on YouTube when ifam said they worked hard for there money

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If they’re going to continue with these surprises then they better book Isla into acting lessons. Not one year came out no matter how hard she tried, at least Esme’s reaction was genuine.
How often Isla has been playing with Jace and Mila's new toys after receiving a mountain of Shein and very little else for Christmas, I have no idea how they can't see that she'd love some age-appropriate toys/games/books/science kits/etc. or a Kindle, stuff to give her something to do with her endless free time while they're stuck in the van/manor, over an expensive laptop.

Reactions: 23
I think prinny was left with Katrina when they went to monster trucks
They took Prinny to Edinburgh which was unusual.
maybe a fallout at Christmas with hi Steve and granny

Reactions: 19
Chris has had work done on one of his decayed teeth and Esmé’s Invisalign moulds were done. He said Izzy wants them as well as she’s concious about an overlap in her teeth but they’ll see how that one goes. It’s almost like they can’t afford to pay for both girls at once or something has happened between them & Izzy behind the scenes because this is the 2nd vlog now he’s not been as keen to spend money her when he talks about getting her stuff. I think something has been agreed she continues this farce until she is 18 then she’s no longer under their control. Esmé’s his flesh & blood so of course he’ll happily buy what she needs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I hope the Minghams neighbours see this and send it to the council considering Creepy signed a legally binding document saying he’s skint.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Surely this is clickbait? 😲 (I refuse to watch)

If they've actually bought Mac books then I can't imagine how their poor neighbours must feel. They just want some privacy. The Inghams refuse to put up proper screening, but instead brag about spending £100s on clothes, the van and now this.
Yup, never wise to give the finger to planning. And yes you pair of grease mops, I am Dr Puss Pony the third an interested party in a parish in vicinity of “value supermarket Manor”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just want to point out that those MacBooks are over two years old, not the latest models as Chris was trying to pass them off as. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think you need the newest of everything, and those M1 Macs are brilliant, I have one myself, just pointing out that his flex is a load of bollocks as usual.

Would have been a great Christmas present but I guess they needed the money from the Christmas vlog to afford them being skint and all.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Self asse
Self assessment tax accounts are due end of jan

Yep they always do a massive splurge in January last time was hottub and all that stuff, caravan etc etc - so they can claim back on expenses and the poor neighbours all they want is privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OK so thousands spent on Chrismas, the tin can has had new brakes on it, £1k spent in go outdoors last week, hundreds on the haul from Amazon including a £250 camera which they don't need, the wooden wall in the kitchen, now New Macbooks for each of the 3 elder girls, beds for jace and Mila and now the girls have had something expensive, you can guarantee Jace will have something equally ridiculously expensive, yet he cannot afford a few hundred pounds on vital screening for the outside staircase?????? I hope someone from the planning office sees these vlogs, after all aren't the ifam 1.35 million strong????

Reactions: 37
The laptops shouldn’t have been birthday presents 🎁 at all because they’re school supplies and it was the parents choice to remove them from education where they could have access to a computer.
Secondly the price doesn’t come close to what they’ve spent on Mila and Jace the past few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.