The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if you've watched but while Sarah was showing off the food, Mila was wandering around with a jug of Rainbow Drops and then Creepy opened a Kinder Bueno for her (Sarah, to be fair to her, had already told her no) so a Pot Noodle is probably an improvement on her average day! All of their diets are shocking but the snacks they let Jace and Mila have seem to be getting more and more ridiculous.
The only reason she said no to mila was because it was either for herself ( she’s always saying she loves them ) or to give to JACE it was fk all to do with her caring about milas diet :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
did anyone see the netflix names in the background of chris’ haul 😂 not sure who rat arse is or what the end of the name could be 🤷🏼‍♀️ has me trying to fill in the blanks haha
9684A54E-E192-498D-A030-B522D110D347.jpeg

(the last one, very blurry but still there lmao)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she need to mention sizes anyway? Just don’t say the size especially if she’s going to lie. Just say I got this this and this don’t need to announce I got this is a ** size 🤷🏻‍♀️ just why? She’s weird!

Reactions: 36
Was there ever an explanation about Leah? It seems as if she’s literally been erased from their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just hope that we’re not going to see that family in some tragic news story in the coming weeks.
I’m feeling really uneasy about that axe and that knife. Bad vibes and all that.

yes probably being silly but still…
same here

Reactions: 8
Are the Inghams going to Iceland? Only if they need more food! (groan!) Seriously though, I’ve been to Iceland and parts of Scandinavia (in Summer) and I’m worried if they go there they’ll make it look tit (as usual). Iceland has stunning scenery and fantastic food (which no doubt they wouldn’t even try). It’s actually embarrassing how much food they’re taking with them, typical Brits abroad not wanting (can’t afford) to try foreign food!!

Reactions: 24
Am I being a bit thick here? Sarah said she's going go visit Katrina because she's struggling with breastfeeding and Sarah is her only support. How can you support Katrina if you are buggering off over the other side of the world for months on end???

Reactions: 51
Chris! Narnia called and asked if you were ready to come out of the closet because they want to rent your room 😂 And, Sarah saying she is the “only” woman in the family. What about Nana Jean. Unless, Nana’s gravelly voice isn’t with smoking 60 a day and she is in fact a man.
Is that picture Chris, or Nana Jean? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was there ever an explanation about Leah? It seems as if she’s literally been erased from their lives.
I mentioned it on a previous thread
Someone replied that she may have gone to live with her own Dad?

Reactions: 9
Am I being a bit thick here? Sarah said she's going go visit Katrina because she's struggling with breastfeeding and Sarah is her only support. How can you support Katrina if you are buggering off over the other side of the world for months on end???
Can't see her getting much su
Chris! Narnia called and asked if you were ready to come out of the closet because they want to rent your room 😂 And, Sarah saying she is the “only” woman in the family. What about Nana Jean. Unless, Nana’s gravelly voice isn’t with smoking 60 a day and she is in fact a man.
Can't see N
Kinda get the impression that Nana Jean wouldn't be much support to anyone, let alone Katrina struggling with breastfeeding?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.