The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw your profile pic. Is it from his tiktok? The one where he sings with his 'I am hotshit' facial expression, but looks like he is desperately keeping himself from shitting his pants?
🤣
Haha 😂. I see that it had already been shared here. The creep was so weirdly angry in that tiktok and his eyes were weirdly jet black.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The misfit always says this is the best ADVENTURE 😀ever.
he lives in a fantasy world with his little axe harpoon and knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Creepy will be so jealous of Walk with me Tim! He has stayed in the real 747 jumbo jet that has been turned into a hotel at Stockholm Airport in Sweden. His room was actually in the cockpit and Tim got to play with all the aeroplane controls that had been left in. Creepy could have lived out his pilot fantasies to his heart's content 😂.

I wonder if the Ingrams will stay there for the night whilst on their epic adventure??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Creepy will be so jealous of Walk with me Tim! He has stayed in the 747 jumbo jet hotel at Stockholm Airport in Sweden. His room was actually in the cockpit and Tim got to play with all the aeroplane controls that had been left in. Creepy could have lived out his pilot fantasies to his heart's content 😂.

I wonder if the Ingrams will stay there for the night whilst on their epic adventure??
I love "Walk with me Tim". Such a likeable person with a flair for making the most interesting and informative vlogs. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am waiting patiently for the water pipes etc to freeze as apparently even insulated they just take longer to freeze and take longer to defrost - Just watched another couple who had frozen pipes and was only -5 - let the fun times begin hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surprising the girls with new Mac books.
Is this a bribe to get them on the trip

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Haha 😂. I see that it had already been shared here. The creep was so weirdly angry in that tiktok and his eyes were weirdly jet black.
That tiktoc gave me the psycho vibes he keeps hidden but we all know exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprising the girls with new Mac books.
Is this a bribe to get them on the trip
Surely this is clickbait? 😲 (I refuse to watch)

If they've actually bought Mac books then I can't imagine how their poor neighbours must feel. They just want some privacy. The Inghams refuse to put up proper screening, but instead brag about spending £100s on clothes, the van and now this.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I know he's armed with his little axe but who the Hell advertises the fact that they're sleeping in laybys in a van containing four (I assume Creepy still has one too) Macbooks, a load of camera gear, two £1000 Samsung phones, whatever iPhones the girls have, and potentially a couple of Kindles and Apple watches?!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Is this their way to prove to us that they are not broke and to the LEA they have laptops to do work on? 🤣 I guess their very credit limit got increased lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
If they are surprising their girls then why is Isabelle in the thumbnail and not Mila? Their girls are Esme, Isla and Mila, Isabelle is Lazy and her ex's girl.

Reactions: 15
Oh christ !!! The forced tears and screams in todays load of shite was just unbearable!! I seriously got secondhand embarrassment from it all 😖 .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Caved and watched. The macbooks are thier main birthday presents this year just super early.

Sorry but Isabelle's 18 this year and with thier money that should be bigger then a Mac book months before! Guess we can rule out her getting a car or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I know he's armed with his little axe but who the Hell advertises the fact that they're sleeping in laybys in a van containing four (I assume Creepy still has one too) Macbooks, a load of camera gear, two £1000 Samsung phones, whatever iPhones the girls have, and potentially a couple of Kindles and Apple watches?!
Don't forget at least eight grand in Pot Noodles too. Although any would be thief would have to put up one hell of a fight to get that food out of Lazy's grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.