The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that Sarah made sure not to show the size of Mila's disposable nappies and never told us what size the tights were, but they were 12-18 months. Thought she was still in 6-9? 🤔 and don't know about anyone else, but I always find baby tights come up really big.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On the subject of buying whatever she can I had experience of this today, my finances having gotten worse I went to go buy one essential item on sale in my local shop, got there to find the shelf had been emptied, by someone who was having a yelling match with another person who also wanted one, saying it’s their right to stock up. We are all struggling, some more than others, there’s no need when seeing a bargain to clear a shelf. It did make me think of Sarah (this woman was more than a third the size of Sarah). I went back later and found signs on sale items strictly limiting them.
I don't like people that do this! Even if something is your right, it doesn't always mean it's morally right. I watched a lady get in a screaming match with a walmart employee during the toilet paper fiasco of early covid, before they were putting limitations on how much you could buy. She filled her trolley to the top as they stocked the shelves, while screaming, "I'm paying for it, it's none of your business!" People like that are so gross and selfish!

---

And I’d imagine the ground would also be rock hard 😂 Happy digging creepy.
No tit (literally). I attempted to dig a hole to bury a deceased pet during a harsh US midwestern winter. You need a pickaxe to even get it started.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know don’t they realise that any wood they find will be soaking wet if there’s snow ⛄ I know they’re not the smartest but even they should know that wet and fire are incompatible 😂
If they got stopped with that axe wouldn’t it be consistent a dangerous weapon?
I don’t know - the knife that came with the shovel looked a bit dodgy as well! I suppose it will depend where it’s stowed, I can’t imagine it would look good on the wall in a van full of children though 😳

---

I can’t believe that they actually think anyone would be jealous of those trips in their tiny van.
Right now I’m in my really cozy, comfy bed. My house is warm and even though my hubby snores really really loudly next to me, I’d rather be here than in a crappy van in the cold 😂
I would like to sleep though not gonna lie.
I feel you there with the snoring - my partners is horrendous at the minute! Still better than contemplating a night that van though 😂 I’m a bit disappointed we’ve not had any Insta updates. They were posting in near real-time when they went away before Xmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Noticed that Sarah made sure not to show the size of Mila's disposable nappies and never told us what size the tights were, but they were 12-18 months. Thought she was still in 6-9? 🤔 and don't know about anyone else, but I always find baby tights come up really big.
She talks so much tit I'm surprised she hasn't drowned in it! She lies about clothes sizes for them all, it's bleeping weird. Nobody gives a flying tit what size clothes they wear. But she always has to make a big deal out of it. No way in hell that baby wears 6-9 clothes. We all have eyes, we can see she's not small for her age. Sarah has serious issues. Probably thinks it makes her look maller and slimmer if her kids are tiny. Well as I said we all have bleeping eyes and can see that she's a heffer and her kids are average sized.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is anything private anymore? Sarah talking about her sister breastfeeding, what business is it to the 12 year old ifam? She does know she isn't the only woman to ever bf right? There's support out there Sarah! What support is she anyway? Miles away in a tin can. She seems the judgemental type, last person on earth I'd ask advice from when it comes to babies/children.

Jace is too big for that bike.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
All that crap food she's stocked up on, I take it Mila will be eating it too? Absolutely disgraceful parenting.
Don't get me wrong, I love a pot noodle or any crap like that, but only once in a while.

Reactions: 31
bleeping hell man I can't wait to to see what this freak is gonna do with that axe :ROFLMAO:

His family freezing their arses off eating Aldi's super-noodles in a 'cut'n shut' van and he's out there playing Lumberjack Delonge 🤣

Aye be careful with that axe Eugene Delonge.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
bleeping hell man I can't wait to to see what this freak is gonna do with that axe :ROFLMAO:

His family freezing their arses off eating Aldi's super-noodles in a 'cut'n shut' van and he's out there playing Lumberjack Delonge 🤣

Aye be careful with that axe Eugene Delonge.
This. My first thought.
0913414B-D4B2-4529-95CB-8565E92D59B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All that crap food she's stocked up on, I take it Mila will be eating it too? Absolutely disgraceful parenting.
Don't know if you've watched but while Sarah was showing off the food, Mila was wandering around with a jug of Rainbow Drops and then Creepy opened a Kinder Bueno for her (Sarah, to be fair to her, had already told her no) so a Pot Noodle is probably an improvement on her average day! All of their diets are shocking but the snacks they let Jace and Mila have seem to be getting more and more ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Brill title and recap 😂

That bike was far too small for Jace
Amount of crap food they are taking away with them, where are the tins of fruit and vegetables?
That coat and trousers she bought Mila won't keep her warm at all, she will freeze, poor baby :(
There will be a disaster on this trip, and I hope it is not to one of the kids, but feel really worried about Mila

• Sad
Glad Sarah is spending all their earnings on stuff from Amazon. I have Amazon shares and the amount of stuff she buys alone will push my shares up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A SUPER CUTE SURPRISE & MASSIVE AMAZON TRAVEL HAUL!

Motorway time lapse. Footage of road. Creepstopher is on an electric bike, which is totally dead. Back home he tells us it’s part of his new morning routine of a 5 mile bike ride every day. He loves it and was particularly beautiful this morning. Since getting home it’s been a tornado of a morning. He is home alone with the girls. Lazy is shopping because there is something is exciting coming up. Lazy is busy tomorrow but the next day they’re off. Mila has stolen Lazy’s makeup. He tells her Mummy will kill get and takes it away. He has laundry to do. Creepstopher heads into the playroom and tells us King Jace is being a good boy. The curtains haven’t been opened.

They set up the fish tube thing for Mila this morning. Esme came down to tell them something she’d been doing in regards to schoolwork. She proceeded to do a ballerina move and fly kick the fish tube thing across the kitchen. It smashed and water went everywhere up the wall and skirting boards. Creepstopher realises he forgot to button up Mila’s shirt.

The weather wasn’t meant to be doing this but the Inghams live in the UK. It hasn’t rained for a long time. Creepstopher has to cycle 7 miles to pick up the van but it’s raining. He’s too tight to call a taxi and wants to get wet. Two break pads on the van needed doing but now another two need to be done. It’s a hella extra cost. He’s counting his blessings as he’s been upgrading his water tank. He had one last job to wrap the water tank in thermal material. The garage are Gs and said they will do it free of charge whilst it’s on the ramp. The bikes are flat dead as he broke the charger. It’s severed and wrecked. He will be cycling the whole way. Dishwasher/cleaning time lapse.

Esme is packing. She needs to pack lots of warm clothes. All the clothes are new. She is so excited for us to find out where they’re going but is sworn to secrecy. Hoovering time lapse. Isabelle has a love hate relationship with packing. It’s therapeutic but stressful. She is nervous about where they’re going. An excited nervous. She’s organising her clothes into piles. She wants to take a jumper with her but there is a jumpy spider on it. Most of her wardrobe is black. She hasn’t shown her cute towel yet. She puts it on the bed to show us. It has her name and an avatar of a girl she drew on it.

Lazy is in the car. The audio is echoey as she’s filming on her phone. She’s doing something naughty and Creepstopher will kill her. She found a tricycle on Marketplace this morning so bought it. The scuttlebugs are outdoor toys. She is disappointed with King Jace’s current bike. Creepstopher said the handlebars needed tightening but they keep coming loose. The tyre is also loose. The tricycle she found is bright red and the biggest bargain. The man bought it as a prop for Halloween but never used it and his 4 1/2 year old is too big for it. It will be given to King Jace as Mila is too small for it. Lazy is illegally filming whilst sat in standstill traffic. She’s desperate for diesel and a per. It’s a close call but she makes it to the petrol station.

Mila is asleep. King Jace is with Isla. The Amazon man knocked at the door with a monster delivery. Creepstopher turns the boxes around so we can’t see the Rosabelle Manor address. He is opening them to see what’s inside. He’s excited. A lot of things are boring. The best one is first - lots of socks. Next is a can of driving spray. You have to make sure you recycle boxes. The next box is a variety of winter gloves, a light sensor for the house as one has stopped working and is constantly on so rising the electricity bill, Creepstopher’s first ever axe so he can chop his own firewood “and proper *growling* mmmghhhgmmmhhgggh”. Bloody hell I hope they hide that axe from King Jace. Next box is oooooooh a hooded balaclava, ice scraper for the window, rubber for the van door seal, proper wild man toy of an army foldaway-able shovel in case they need a tit are stuck in the snow. The shovel doesn’t look great. It comes with a little dagger blade. He finds the instructions which says it has a harpoon. Next box is more gloves and mittens. Another box is top secret and we can’t know yet. Next is a heavy duty tripod so they can cook on the Dutch oven in the wild. The most exciting one is next. This is a just in case of emergencies; tyre snow chains. Van upgrade of wall news, axe holder to mount on the wall. Well that will end well. Not. SD card and the brand new Insta 360 camera to put to good use. Torches, 8 pack magnetic hooks, mobile phone tripod holder, windscreen tripod to get shows out the windscreen and toilet chemicals. He then proceeds to bang on about the waterproof 360 camera. The last one didn’t have the waterproof thing on it so was destroyed. He need the camera for skating. The camera is cool for action sports. I’ve had enough of the N0nc£ so I’m moving on.

Lazy is in Tesco. She is also going to Aldi. She popped in to use the toilet and has found reduced to clear bowls that can go in the microwave. You can put “soap” (soup) in them. The bowls are good for meals and pot noodles so a pan is not needed. She got a little clothing set for Mila that she’s been looking ever for. It’s 12-18 months so too big but will be fine with the sleeves rolled up. Baaaaargain £30 reduced to £17. She got 7 microwaveable bowls. Creepstopher told her they only needed one or two between all of them. He didn’t understand it’s not a pan. She got tights to go under Mila’s leggings. Finally she bought disposable nappies and wipes. They switched to reusable nappies but it’s difficult when wild camping. It’s not impossible but on this trip it will be a week between washing machines. She doesn’t want dirty nappies in the van. But she’s ok with the dirty n0n(€ sat next to her.

Lazy is now in Home Bargains. She and the girls recently found a new shampoo and will never use anything else. It’s liquid pearl shampoo and she’s buying 6 as they’re reduced. If you use it you’ll never go back to what you used before as the smell is unreal. The smell is like a Tetley teabag. She also tells the ifam to switch to a White Glo toothbrush as you have never felt toothpaste foam in your mouth like that bad boy. She bought the girls one and is getting one for Esme.

Lazy has asked Creepstopher to put his camera on his face. Cackling about the food she’s stocked up on. She shows him the trike. He is upset as the house is full of the little bikes. Lazy tells him he only has one. He says they’re all idiots.

Lazy walks King Jace over to the trike. The girls follow. She tells him to keep his eyes closed. Screeching. There is space for Mila to stand on the back.

Lazy always wishes they’d stocked up more on food for trips. We’re lucky with prices at the moment in the UK. It’s cheaper than other places. There is a whole top box free this trip so Lazy thought they could stock up on base meals including rice, pasta, tuna and soups. She got plastic boxes to put everything in. There are sauces that need to go in the fridge. She got loads of sauces for noodles and lots of tuna. Mila is told she can’t have the bueno. They have a load of tinned soups and vegetables, cuppa soups, mug shots and grains. There are quick and easy lunches of noodles and rice to add to meals. She just needs to get a few veggies whenever they go to a supermarket. Nothing will be wasted. There is another four bags. Creepstopher has opened the bueno Lazy told her she couldn’t have. Whatever they don’t eat will be eaten on a future trip.

Creepstopher has put the kettle on to make a brew. Lazy is not sure the tracksuit will fit dinky dot Mila so it will go over her snowsuit. The reason she’s trying to get organised is she wants to visit Katrina. Mila drops her rainbow drops on the floor. Katrina is struggling with breastfeeding. The midwife told her Kobie had lost 1oz but the midwife today told her the original midwife had mixed it up. He has dropped from 6lbs 4oz to 5lbs 9oz. If he has lost anymore on Friday he will be readmitted to hospital. They’ve advised her to get a breast pump and she has started that. They don’t have a big family and Lazy is her only support. The family is teeny tiny and Lazy is the only woman. She knows how stressful the first couple of weeks are. The bedroom breastfeeding chair will be donated to her.

Dinner is quick and easy. Tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado and egg on toast. She shows some of the prep. The kids are on their bikes. She shows us the plates she recently got for King Jace and Mila. King Jace has gone through a phase of being fussy at dinner. If you overfill his plate it overwhelms him. More like he's upset he's not having a plate of chocolate for dinner. There is a start point and he works his way around to a finish that has a treat hidden underneath. It’s a treat he would get after dinner anyway.

End of vlog

1674945032783.png
1674945050122.png
1674945191575.png
1674945283195.png
1674945224131.png
1674945239914.png
1674945508817.png
1674945543226.png

1674946244120.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just hope that we’re not going to see that family in some tragic news story in the coming weeks.
I’m feeling really uneasy about that axe and that knife. Bad vibes and all that.

yes probably being silly but still…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lazy always wears leggings and baggy maternity style tops and dresses so I suppose that's how she manages to squeeze into a 14 or 16. If she had to wear jeans and a fitted top, it would be a different story.

My money is on them getting the ferry from Denmark to Iceland , crossing takes three days , hence all the cold weather gear and food purchased because it is £££££ there ! 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris! Narnia called and asked if you were ready to come out of the closet because they want to rent your room 😂 And, Sarah saying she is the “only” woman in the family. What about Nana Jean. Unless, Nana’s gravelly voice isn’t with smoking 60 a day and she is in fact a man.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Brill title and recap 😂

That bike was far too small for Jace
Amount of crap food they are taking away with them, where are the tins of fruit and vegetables?
That coat and trousers she bought Mila won't keep her warm at all, she will freeze, poor baby :(
There will be a disaster on this trip, and I hope it is not to one of the kids, but feel really worried about Mila
I knew that trike would be too small when Sarah was talking about it and said something along the lines of the persons child was too big for it now he is 4 and a half! Jace is nearly 4… 🙄 of course it wasn’t going to be big enough for him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Don't get me wrong, I love a pot noodle or any crap like that, but only once in a while.
If the van gets checked a lot of that food will get confiscated, such as the tuna, spam, no doubt they will take dairy, and fresh veg and fruit, which most isn't allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.