The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road
I hope not - that's a 60mph road!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
‘It’s officially the end’…of Christmas. You’re taking your Christmas decorations down like you’ve been taking about all week.
When you’re so bad at YouTube that even your clickbait is obvious without even watching 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
20230107_171609.jpg

Standing and filming Mila shuffling down the stairs over a loose string of fairy lights. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I really don't think she has a clue about how to Home school Jace! He's only 3, seemed like quite a lot of activities she had organised for him, not sure how much a 3 year old can cope with? Would they be learning numbers etc at 3?
As another person has posted, the lights trailing on the stairs, and Mila on the stairs! 😠😠😠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't think she has a clue about how to Home school Jace! He's only 3, seemed like quite a lot of activities she had organised for him, not sure how much a 3 year old can cope with? Would they be learning numbers etc at 3?
As another person has posted, the lights trailing on the stairs, and Mila on the stairs! 😠😠😠
Mine did letters and numbers in nursery, we had a book she brought home with different bits to learn that week. Started with shapes and colours then went to letters and numbers.

Reactions: 13
She's saying the playroom has too many toys already, so why buy mountains of more toys for Christmas? They only just got those two tea and ice cream carts but they are going to be dumped in the garage of doom to make way for a supermarket playset or something.

There seemed to be even more mess than usual, why don't they tidy as they go and not leave a huge mess that takes ages to sort
The tidiest room looked to be Esme's.
There were some large boxes by the front door, what on earth have they been buying now?

Reactions: 25
Literally came on to post about this!

how bleeping stupid are they.

It's so dangerous for Isabelle and esme too..

honestly they are a thick as pigs tit.
Poor Prinny too. Wouldn't take much for her to get a leg caught in them the way they're trailed across the step.

And Sarah told a story of Jace being upset because he'd tried to go into Esme's room and she'd told him to go away the other day so it's not like they can claim they're always supervising the small children as they navigate the glaringly obvious safety hazard staircase.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The only reason Lazy concentrates on Jason's "homeschooling" is because it is at her intellectual level. The porky bleep would struggle to count to 10 without the use of her sausage like fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarah Ingham you talk a load of shite. Showing the play room and ' this is where we do the learning ' - proceeds to set up today's effort on the curry house coffee table. Everything in that room us just for show, in fact I think it's a giant dolls house for herself. ' and these books are going to be packed away' - Books are for reading any time of the year you ignoramus. I see the eye patch has magically re-appeared after the Xmas break.

Reactions: 22
It’s far too many activities for a start and she should concentrate on learning through play rather than formal learning at that age (so fun phonic songs on YouTube like Jolly phonics and simple things like shape and letter recognition). Its fine to have him trace letters though I would personally just get him to colour stuff in rather than have him rigidly hold a pen.

Reactions: 17
He’s 4 in March and should be starting school in sept, all she’s doing is printing off twinkl worksheets. Early years is so much more, and learning comes through playing with others.

Hopefully lazy will learn to write her name and count to 10 alongside the chuldren

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I work in early years and the children learn through play and the interactions with adults who would extend their play. We only sit at a table to eat or bake. The children can chose to sit or stand to draw and outside will often take a cushion to lie on. She’s very rote learning, where as he’s learn better through a baking activity.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.