The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused as to what is wrong with this ๐Ÿค” it's just a dress and cardigan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Same. I actually think she looks lovely and the shoes are cute.

Sure her mannerisms are very childlike but we know that already about her and that has nothing to do with what she has on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I understand people being concerned about her mental health but at 10 I think she's dressed fine ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Me too! I find some of the clothes she has very young but that outfit seems fine to me although I would have put it with tights instead of bare legs and socks given that itโ€™s January!

As for Jace, the evidence all supports children of that age learning through play over any sit down formal learning. Some children naturally do enjoy that kind of activity which is fine as long as it is child led rather than being forced on them. Iโ€™ve home educated my children from the start, one of mine loved a worksheet, the others not so much. Colours, number, shape, pattern and so much more are easily learnt just by living your life, getting outside, going places and talking about everything! My eldest picked up odd and even numbers from walking down the road on bin day and reading peoples house numbers on them on opposite sides of the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For me it was more her mannerisms. Second pic sums it up a bit. The way she was acting about the outfit was incredibly toddler-like.
She looks fine, shoes probably arenโ€™t the best for outdoor weather. But she looks clean at least

Reactions: 7
I'm confused as to what is wrong with this ๐Ÿค” it's just a dress and cardigan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Was this to match with Mila? Still striking with the vlogs ,cannot bear to see Chris` smug face or foghorn puds` voice screeching her good morning (albeit half way through the day!) ,to the smattering of ifam who can be bothered to watch.

Reactions: 12
I was expecting something more akin to the toddler outfits that she has worn recently.

But that looks age appropriate and better than a lot of 10 year old outfits that can be far too grown up. Maybe tights and more sturdy shoes would be better.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks fine, shoes probably arenโ€™t the best for outdoor weather. But she looks clean at least
Wasn't the outfit, it was the way she was acting. Similar way a 5 year old would act about an outfit.

Reactions: 8
Literally came on to post about this!

how bleeping stupid are they.

It's so dangerous for Isabelle and esme too..

honestly they are a thick as pigs tit.
At this stage itโ€™s like an episode of Lemony Snicket with various stuff being left around to cause an accident or them being encouraged to meet a grisly end so they will have โ€œ omg ๐Ÿ˜ฎ tragedy/serious accidentโ€ content

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she still not showing her resources for teaching Isla? Is it because there is none?
Itโ€™s because despite their lack of education her children are all more intelligent than her! You canโ€™t teach someone when they are smarter than you

Reactions: 11
Here you are x
Oh, I must be in a different wavelength to everybody. I was expecting a Bonnie Langford / Shirley Temple type baby outfit with frills and bows and tackiness.

To me this outfit is just a normal dress covering the knees with a colour matching cardy. Shoes seem fine. Again, was expecting some awful black patent dress up shoes. Rather like that ill-fitting Christmas outfit.

Just posted the same response and have now seen yours ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Wtf was Jace and Mila wearing. They look like little sumo wrestlers ๐Ÿ˜‚
A very poor advert for her own brand baby sleeping bag all in ones - they look rediculous ๐Ÿคฃ website states they are 3.5 tog but I think they look thicker than that from when we used similar for ours as babies. The sizing is awful especially if they come in 3 different sizes as well!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A very poor advert for her own brand baby sleeping bag all in ones - they look rediculous ๐Ÿคฃ website states they are 3.5 tog but I think they look thicker than that from when we used similar for ours as babies. The sizing is awful especially if they come in 3 different sizes as well!
"4 to 6 ears" ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚ to ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.