The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why he needs to make a big deal about being 'vegetarian' and putting a label on himself. We all know they weren't proper vegetarians the last time so why pretend. Just choose to eat less meat or no meat at all if that's what you want to do.

It's just another one of their short lived fads, like the jigsaws at the moment. Every few months Creepy claims to want to eat healthily but forgets about it quickly when eating slop and sugar and guzzling fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 28
Lol any routine that they can maintain for more than a couple of days is probably a long time for them.

Also:
At this point I believe isla should be seen by a professional.
The change in that poor girl is unbelievable I so feel sorry for her and she really does need some sort of help bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They are so fake. We all know Creepy loves a big meaty sausage in his mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ah yes the Ingham version of vegetarianism, take 2 Yorkshire puddings at the carvery and hide the meat underneath, eat chicken and proclaim yourself a 'chicketarian', eat only processed crap (no change there), forget to edit out kids eating meat in the background and tell us they can still be vegetarian and eat meat if they want and be all sanctimonious about pretending to be veggie for views only to get fed up a few weeks later of pretending and hiding their real food! The Ingham family the most humble predictable family on youtube, do they think recycling content is good for the environment?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol any routine that they can maintain for more than a couple of days is probably a long time for them.

Also:
The last thing she was doing 😳 can't imagine the amount of times that's been saved and put on the dark web.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Also:
There is something so wrong there, it's like the child has had a mental break. What sort of tit parents see that and don't immediately go get their child help.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There is something suspect going on with him all of a sudden wanting to go vegetarian . It's almost like it's his way of going on a diet on the sly.

It would be far to obvious to Sarah if he just 'went on a diet' .

He's definitely got his eye on someone and is tarting himself up to boost his chances.

Reactions: 24
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road
They must have done, we saw them on the electric bikes at the park and shop a few montbs back but the only time we have seen sarah take jace to that park they have gone in the car

I don't know the area at all and haven't Googled so maybe it's not possible but I'd guess it's more likely they cut across fields. When the muppets first got the electric bikes and did an advert for them, even they rode on grass. Can't see either of the kids being brave enough to ride on roads. Or capable enough that somebody wouldn't be stopping them and returning them home after ten seconds.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They must have done, we saw them on the electric bikes at the park and shop a few montbs back but the only time we have seen sarah take jace to that park they have gone in the car
That's absolutely crazy. Even if it's a 10 min bike ride and even if they did go via the fields they're still a fair distance if something happened to them.
I don't know the area at all and haven't Googled so maybe it's not possible but I'd guess it's more likely they cut across fields. When the muppets first got the electric bikes and did an advert for them, even they rode on grass. Can't see either of the kids being brave enough to ride on roads. Or capable enough that somebody wouldn't be stopping them and returning them home after ten seconds.
Even if they went via fields there may be traps or holes, or even not actually allowed if there is no footpath through it. And considering they have "stalkers" they should not be allowed to go alone. Just my opinion

The Law is that you must be 14 to ride an electric bike , so the ‘parents’ are basically encouraging them to break the law , if they have an accident surely they would be charged with neglect !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see the concern, but allowing the kids freedom to ride their bikes to the park / shop - especially when it’s over rural land and not main roads - is essentially the only trace of normality and healthy childhood activity we’ve seen. I hope the kids are doing that, and I hope they keep it off the vlog to protect the privacy of the route.

Reactions: 27
Any vehicle transporting Lazy & Creepy would probably require a licence for over 3.5 tonnes.
Ive posted this a while ago, but this is isla with Mila next to her. Maybe she’s playing it off as being funny with her but the look on her face tells me otherwise. I’m sure there is a lot more going on when the camera is off and there is a reason why mila doesn’t care to learn Islas name, doesn’t hug her and never looks or asks for her.
That being said the bond she has with Izzy is really sweet and I do think it’s genuine. She looks for her a lot, when everyone is sat around it’s always Izzy’s lap she will sit on etc.
Have to disagree, I think Isla is really sweet with the younger two, unfair to judge by an expression, she’s clearly playing with her little sister

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have to disagree, I think Isla is really sweet with the younger two, unfair to judge by an expression, she’s clearly playing with her little sister
I can respect that.
After seeing isla pull Mila off of Isabelle to jump on her I’m pretty certain she isn’t as sweet as we’d like her to be.
But i am not trying to change anyones mind, it’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 16
I can respect that.
After seeing isla pull Mila off of Isabelle to jump on her I’m pretty certain she isn’t as sweet as we’d like her to be.
But i am not trying to change anyones mind, it’s just my opinion.
I agree she can be very immature, but she craves attention from her mother, if she was in school she would shine as she’s clearly the only intelligent ingham, maybe I try and see the good in her too much, but I respect your opinion too x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see the concern, but allowing the kids freedom to ride their bikes to the park / shop - especially when it’s over rural land and not main roads - is essentially the only trace of normality and healthy childhood activity we’ve seen. I hope the kids are doing that, and I hope they keep it off the vlog to protect the privacy of the route.
Oh yes I can appreciate that, and yes they should have some freedom but their lives are far from normal and if they really do have stalkers (more likely the ifam to stalk then us "haters") no route is safe for them

Reactions: 3
Even if they went via fields there may be traps or holes, or even not actually allowed if there is no footpath through it. And considering they have "stalkers" they should not be allowed to go alone. Just my opinion
Oh, absolutely, I don't think either of them have the maturity or life skills to go off on their own and it's not really fair to have Esme responsible for Isla when they're both as sheltered as each other. Just meant fields are safer than roads from the point of view that neither of them are used to cycling any distance, they won't have the first clue about the highway code, and I imagine there's a lot of stopping and starting, rearranging their toys, chatting to each other and stuff like that. The idea of them cycling on roads is terrifying.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I won’t share the map but I remember looking last time they vlogged it & there is a single road they ride along that takes them into the little village (national speed limit I may add :( )

One saving grace is that it’s probably very quiet but there are no pavements, just grass verges & with it being a long straight you probably get the odd idiot that probably goes faster than they need to

The Law is that you must be 14 to ride an electric bike , so the ‘parents’ are basically encouraging them to break the law , if they have an accident surely they would be charged with neglect !
This is probably the reason they ended up needing to get the girls their own bikes

Reactions: 4
When Jace wanted his doughnut chopped in half brainless Saz cuts it then offers it to him while it's still on the knife 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.