The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Will they announce a pregnancy over the New Year weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 174 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 166 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
1672428857278.png

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'bleep' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
1672429746659.png

1672428713476.png
1672429474832.png
1672429641149.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It really annoys me that Jace never get's told no. Towards the end of the vlog when Mila was going to open her last 3 presents she lets Jace open the first one then later on when he wants to open another she says, "Let Mila open that one, it is her last" but then changes it to "go on do it together" but in other vlogs when Mila tries to play with Jace's things its "No that's Jace's" Jace really needs to be taught that Mila can have things too and not everything is for him. I feel sorry for Mila.

• Sad
Reactions: 71
Happy new year 🥳 Steve and Jane

Sarah FFS say no to Jace FGS did he not open plenty of his own presents 🎁 on Christmas Day now has to open Mila’s but to let him open even her last one too
Sarah a walk to the local offy shop is not a play date FFS even the ifanny will see through that BS and why take your n0nce husband with you ?
Nonce boy why not tell the girls to clean there own mess up FFS but then again they worked for that house so why not be there maid as your good for fxck all else
Esme it’s not a sleep over when Isla sleeps in your room all the time it’s called sharing a room
And yes Sarah I know how to get the crease out your carpet but not gonna tell ya lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
how did nail makeover get into the title of the vlog? Esme said oh I did my nails. And showed a finger with white nailpolish on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Given Chris’s supposed ocd then how the hell is that even been left in that way. Additionally you’d expect Isabelle at the very least to clean up and suggest to the others they don’t leave it like that.

Reactions: 24
That photo of him hovering in his pants 😂
Mummyyy, i fink did a whoopsie in my knickersssss.

He is so gross. He edits those videos. His ego is so over-inflated that he thought he looked good enough to leave that in. That bloody shirt just makes it a hundred times worse 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Given Chris’s supposed ocd then how the hell is that even been left in that way. Additionally you’d expect Isabelle at the very least to clean up and suggest to the others they don’t leave it like that.
He added a quick segment in vlog last night as well when Sarah was out, he lit the fire & sat down with all Mila’s toys over the floor near the fireplace. To claim OCD when it’s clear he just tidies up when he can be bothered (which isn’t as often nowadays as standards definitely seem to be slipping) must a real kick in the teeth to anyone who has a genuine struggle 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have quite severe hoarding OCD (it’s getting better) and their house genuinely looks how mine used to look before getting help..maybe even worse ,it’s crazy,the way he claims to have ocd is disgusting..my OCD isn’t just hoarding (or cleaning like the stereotype) it’s literally messes up my life and many others with the disorder ,it’s actually crippling,the thoughts are horrendous and Chris doesn’t know tit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This picture continues to crack me up everytime I see it - he looks like a small child desperately trying to hold a wee in 🤣 Hi Steve & Jane must be so proud of their nearly 40yo son wandering around like this & Sarah - that’s what you (claim) to sleep with at night.

That right there is the reason any one who gifts you stuff will be forever tainted by association with you no matter what you try to tell these small (or large) businesses 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People are pointing out the 3 older girls should clean up after themselves
I grew up in a house with a control freak parent, nothing I did was ever right, including tidying up after myself. I was terrified to clean up after myself and rather be given out to for not doing it than having done it and it be wrong. I would literally freeze. She would then use my inability to "look after myself" as proof I would never "survive" without her.

When I finally got away in my 20's I thrived and have a beautiful, spotless house now.

It's easy to jump to the conclusion that the girls are just lazy but I bet there is a hell of a lot more going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He added a quick segment in vlog last night as well when Sarah was out, he lit the fire & sat down with all Mila’s toys over the floor near the fireplace. To claim OCD when it’s clear he just tidies up when he can be bothered (which isn’t as often nowadays as standards definitely seem to be slipping) must a real kick in the teeth to anyone who has a genuine struggle 😡
He doesn’t really suffer with OCD, nor was the nonce diagnosed with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’m just popping by to say hello. The freezing weather did for my device, my windows froze inside and it was horrific. My device still doesn’t work properly, literally lasts an hour only and that’s not every day, my kitchen broken, my pipes partially froze because I left all my taps running. I couldn’t face the greediness of the Inghams. I looked at their vlog titles for this week and the greed is simply sickening. I just wanted to say this because I suddenly disappeared and wanted to let my fellow basement dwelling haterz know what with us all being so horrid and all.

Time this family realised they're done. They've had their day.

Just remembered I saw a short video on van life in the UK and what not to do. Bet you all can’t guess if the Inghams are doing it wrongly or dangerously wrongly, literally every single thing advised NOT to do from the type of van, ‘renovations’ by ‘destroy it yourself’ Christopher, behaviour, basically everything. Someone even commented about the Inghams and got jumped on by ifam (or more likely Chris/Sarah/granny grim etc). It takes a lot to amuse me (my Christmas having been a nightmare) but that video sure did. I couldn’t get on here last night and can’t find it now to link unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It really annoys me that Jace never get's told no. Towards the end of the vlog when Mila was going to open her last 3 presents she lets Jace open the first one then later on when he wants to open another she says, "Let Mila open that one, it is her last" but then changes it to "go on do it together" but in other vlogs when Mila tries to play with Jace's things its "No that's Jace's" Jace really needs to be taught that Mila can have things too and not everything is for him. I feel sorry for Mila.
Never going to happen ! She’s obsessed with that vile child that is turning out exactly like her ! Selfish & spoilt and mean to others with no self control !

She’s taken to putting pics in her Instagram of mila or with the other children in and when you open them it’s just THE BOY ( don’t know if anyone has seen the movie ) ? Well …. Yeah ! 😑

ps. I voted NO but I’m usually wrong 😆

Reactions: 17
I think she's ranting after the person who did their amazing super dooper painting removed thier post from their insta 😂 alright which tattler was it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.