Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
How can this thing not even be 40 yet? Even if he hadn't done anything he looks like he needs locking up in the public's interest.

Screenshot 2023-01-01 17.47.38.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
It really annoys me that Jace never get's told no. Towards the end of the vlog when Mila was going to open her last 3 presents she lets Jace open the first one then later on when he wants to open another she says, "Let Mila open that one, it is her last" but then changes it to "go on do it together" but in other vlogs when Mila tries to play with Jace's things its "No that's Jace's" Jace really needs to be taught that Mila can have things too and not everything is for him. I feel sorry for Mila.

• Sad
Reactions: 71

babybelle

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the drama surrounding the money that was intended to be donated to children's hospice, Julia's House.

In May 2018, Creeps and Lazy did a vlog where they did dares, set by their twitter followers, all day and wore their pyjamas all day. They did this so that people would donate to their Go Fund Me that they set up to raise money for Julia's House. People questioned at the time why they couldn't have just donated the money themselves as they were at the height of their fame and were averaging about 160,000 views a day. The dares video got 190,000 views. People did kindly donate and they raised just over £1000.00.

Unfortunately, by the time they finally tried to donate this money to Julia's House, it was July 2018 and Jess and the other girls had come forward about Creepy. Julia's House did the right thing and, in light of what had been revealed about Creepy, felt that it wasn't right to accept the money. It wouldn't have been good for a children's hospice to accept a donation from someone who been caught grooming teenage girls.

In September of that year, someone (I think it was a tattler) questioned if Julia's House had ever received the Ifam's kind donations. The charity was emailed and they replied that they never accepted the money because of what had come out about Creepy. Because of this email being posted online, Creepy needed to answer why the Ifam still hadn't had their money refunded. It turned out that their had been a problem with the Go Fund Me and the refund process. Apparently, Creepy and Lazy hadn't realised that the money hadn't been refunded because they were in Australia at the time that the money was supposed to be refunded (August). When Creepy contacted Go Fund Me again, the money was refunded quickly back to the Ifam.

The thing that was memorable, however, was how quick both Creepy and Lazy were to turn themselves into victims in the whole scenario. They said that they couldn't donate to Julia's House because of "circumstances outside of their control" (they were leading the Ifam to believe that the reason that the money couldn't be donated was because of the Go Fund Me refund issue NOT because Julia's House refused the donation). They also said that Julia's House and other companies didn't want be associated with them because they were inundated with abuse if they did so. This was also stretching the truth in this case as the charity had clearly said that they didn't take the money because of Creepy's actions. They were basically blaming haters, rather than Creepy, for Julia's House not accepting the money.

These two will always make themselves out be the victim in every situation and will never, ever take accountability for any mistakes that they make.
Julia's house is local to me. I've worked with them for 12 years. I own a balloon decorating and event business and we often donate our services for any event they have whether good or sad. They are absolutely amazing and whenever we arrive there to set up, they always offer to pay us even though we always say no, so they pay us in cups of coffee whilst we set up. I am so pleased they refused the donations from this lot. They are an amazing charity who do so much for children, from days out, offering respite care and sadly offering a resting room when children sadly pass away. It is done with such love and dignity it's absolutely amazing and for as long as I'm in business, they will never pay for our services ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Big frank

Chatty Member
I just thought of an even better title than the one we have...

Oh come ye unfaithful, creepy and unstable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
1672428857278.png

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'Cunt' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
1672429746659.png

1672428713476.png
1672429474832.png
1672429641149.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chatty Member
20230107_171609.jpg

Standing and filming Mila shuffling down the stairs over a loose string of fairy lights. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

TangerineTango

Jace still pinching Milas ears and with a ridiculous tight ponytail 🙄

ETA he’s actually pinching both ears 🤨
Ffs stop letting your male child think he has the right to indiscriminately touch your young daughter. Just asking for trouble, poor Mila deserves bodily autonomy. If you don't nip this in the bud where will it ever stop ?

Respect your baby cash cow children !

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mags

VIP Member
Maybe if lazy catches creepy coming home at 5 am from “editing” his excuse is he was up walking Prinny? She stupid enough to believe that
He probably says he's been out "dogging" and Lazy's too thick to realise what he means!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Anni1312

Chatty Member
The way she glorifies that boy is just disgusting.

I feel sorry for Mila.

Isla needs to stop acting like a circus monkey when the camera rolls.

Esme needs to pipe down, she is not as amazing as she believes 🙄

• Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
On another note. I’ve never seen arm fat like Sarah’s before. It literally looks like she’s carting a leg of lamb about with her 😂
I am often reminded that her arms remind me a very lot of a Serrano ham shoulder.

givingIIi.jpg

givingi.jpg

serrano.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the drama surrounding the money that was intended to be donated to children's hospice, Julia's House.

In May 2018, Creeps and Lazy did a vlog where they did dares, set by their twitter followers, all day and wore their pyjamas all day. They did this so that people would donate to their Go Fund Me that they set up to raise money for Julia's House. People questioned at the time why they couldn't have just donated the money themselves as they were at the height of their fame and were averaging about 180,000 views a day (with many vlogs getting way more views than that). The dares video got 190,000 views. People did kindly donate and they raised just over £1000.00.

Unfortunately, by the time they finally tried to donate this money to Julia's House, it was July 2018 and Jess and the other girls had come forward about Creepy. Julia's House did the right thing and, in light of what had been revealed about Creepy, felt that it wasn't right to accept the money. It wouldn't have been good for a children's hospice to accept a donation from someone who been caught grooming teenage girls.

In September of that year, someone (I think it was a tattler) questioned if Julia's House had ever received the Ifam's kind donations. The charity was emailed and they replied that they never accepted the money because of what had come out about Creepy. Because of this email being posted online, Creepy needed to answer why the Ifam still hadn't had their money refunded. It turned out that their had been a problem with the Go Fund Me and the refund process. Apparently, Creepy and Lazy hadn't realised that the money hadn't been refunded because they were in Australia at the time that the money was supposed to be refunded (August). When Creepy contacted Go Fund Me again, the money was refunded quickly back to the Ifam.

The thing that was memorable, however, was how quick both Creepy and Lazy were to turn themselves into victims in the whole scenario. They said that they couldn't donate to Julia's House because of "circumstances outside of their control" (they were leading the Ifam to believe that the reason that the money couldn't be donated was because of the Go Fund Me refund issue NOT because Julia's House refused the donation). They also said that Julia's House and other companies didn't want be associated with them because they were inundated with abuse if they did so. This was also stretching the truth in this case as the charity had clearly said that they didn't take the money because of Creepy's actions. They were basically blaming haters, rather than Creepy, for Julia's House not accepting the money.

These two will always make themselves out be the victim in every situation and will never, ever take accountability for any mistakes that they make.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I have spent my afternoon trying to persuade tiktokers that focus on Paul Breach to look in to Chris Ingham . I have a had two replies and they are doing a deep dive.
They had never heard of him !
Tiktok is so good at this kind of thing .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Meisify2

VIP Member
Lazy said she spent 4 and a half to 5 hours doing a puzzle! Where were her kids during this time, what about housework, laundry, school work??? An average mum of 5 (1 being a toddler) would not have spare 5 mins for a shower in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Cooper123

VIP Member
Jace is just unbearable. I can’t even hate watch without getting angered by him. He’s a sly kid too, knows exactly what he’s doing, and all his so called mother does is comment on how cute he is. Are we looking at the same fucking kid Sarah!? He isn’t cute, he isn’t sweet, and he isn’t funny! If Any of my kids behaved like he does I would be mortified!

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Meisify2

VIP Member
So Creepy apparently now wakes up before everyone else and takes Prinny for a walk every day, hahahaha. Does she think we are stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

babybelle

VIP Member
Sorry to say but because of their lack of parenting, they have turned Jace into a vile little boy. He demands and gets exactly what he wants (same as Chris), he is extremely spoilt, he's rude. Did anyone else see him stamp on Esmes head on Christmas day and Sarah laughing at him? He was jumping all over Isabelles head too. Would Sarah have laughed if he had broken Isabelles glasses? Actually she probably would. Why does Sarah think that is acceptable behaviour. That said, Sarah should have told Isla off too for pulling Mila off of Isabelle, then jumping on Isabelles legs. Isla is too heavy to go jumping on people like that. She's old enough to know it's wrong too. What would have happened if she jumped on Isabelle and broke her legs? I know a lot of you feel sad for Isla, and I to an extent do too, however, her behaviour is getting quite bad. She drags Mila around, she shoves her out the way, and did anyone notice with the prawns, Isla picked one up, licked it pulled a face then put it back in the packet. Every time anyone else in the household is mentioned, Isla tries to get herself involved. Sarah said Mila was sat in her highchair so Isla ran across the room and started being silly with Mila, yet as soon as Sarah started playing that whack a mole game, Isla was straight there interfering and getting involved. I get she wants attention, but she is going the wrong way about it. When Sarah was on about baths and Isla said she's excited to play with the bath toys, I mean really?

• Sad
Reactions: 50