The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the "work" she's printed off for Jace is linked either. Usually kids have a linked topic/theme with learning that spreads across all topics. That was way too much for a not even 4 year old to cope with. One activity along with lots of play is plenty. Maybe she should put more effort into the other girls so she doesn't have to keep lying about GCSE grades.

Reactions: 32
Also:
At this point I believe isla should be seen by a professional.
That looks like the actions of a child that's never seen herself on camera before, not of one that's grown up with a camera shoved in her face every day.
Very strange.

Reactions: 7
Mine did letters and numbers in nursery, we had a book she brought home with different bits to learn that week. Started with shapes and colours then went to letters and numbers.
Why is she still not showing her resources for teaching Isla? Is it because there is none?

Reactions: 28
There’s a lot of children at the age of 3 who enjoy these work sheets and it’s fine to do them every once in a while, but learning at this age is so much more. It’s social interactions with peers, role play, construction games, puzzles, making up games yourself, use materials to do with whatever they come up with, baking, cooking, playing outside at least once a day, going to forests, .. he doesn’t need a full school routine with papers yet.
The only thing she’s done right was taking his lead and not forcing him too much.
But this boy needs so much more than what she’s doing.

Reactions: 27
Wtf is Isla wearing

those shoes 🫣
Bloody hell those shoes are something a toddler would wear. God it's just aswell she doesn't go to school . Can you imagine her going to the school disco in them she would be ridiculed to death by the other girls her age. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Those activities for Jace... When I think of the things my kids did at the same age (both attended their primary school nursery from age 3) it was miles ahead of what Jace is doing!

And tonight's vlog thumbnail 🤣 slimming filter in overdrive!!

Reactions: 18
He’s 4 in March and should be starting school in sept, all she’s doing is printing off twinkl worksheets. Early years is so much more, and learning comes through playing with others.

Hopefully lazy will learn to write her name and count to 10 alongside the chuldren
You learn more between the ages of 1 and 3 than you do the rest of your life apparently. She doesn't have clue.
He doesn't need 36 of the same colour and number toys. There's so much more she should be teaching him.
Isla and Esme are too old to play with a toy kitchen Sarah. They should be learning how to wash up properly and help with their laundry. They need to be also taught cookery skills and how to use the cooker safely.
Not up to it Lazy, then get them back to school.

• Heart
Sorry, did big saz really say Isla is going to be 11? Holy tit, she acts about 7 or 8.

• Wow
My 3rd child is a couple of months older than Mila and we always talk about numbers, shapes, colours randomly through the day. She's so focused on Jace that she ignores Mila and doesn't recognise that just because she can't do sit down writing kind of learning, she can still learn it and it should just be part of every day life. From when my older 2 were at nursery the only sit down learning was sat on the carpet in a small group with things like numicons and learning phonics and that would be such a small part of their morning there.

Mine did love workbooks at Jace's age but already had a good understanding before they started them, and at least workbooks tend to be structured rather than random worksheets she's picked out, and brightly coloured to make it seem interesting. They are very cheap and if this is the only learning she's going to do with him she'd be better getting books that will guide through the order to do things more logically than she is. They should only be for practice and consolidating what he knows, and from what she shows he doesn't yet know most of that so it will just look confusing and boring when set out on a worksheet. He needs to learn things in the real world and through what others are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Isla that horrendous dress and shoes, is it incredibly cold, where they live for Jace and mila to have those great big onsies on ?
Creepy went to pick up Issy but wasnt he out shopping for vegetarian food and when he came home no Issy just mila.
The stairs and that baby is an accident waiting to happen all the money they spend on crap and still no baby gate or fire guard😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't get why he needs to make a big deal about being 'vegetarian' and putting a label on himself. We all know they weren't proper vegetarians the last time so why pretend. Just choose to eat less meat or no meat at all if that's what you want to do.

It's just another one of their short lived fads, like the jigsaws at the moment. Every few months Creepy claims to want to eat healthily but forgets about it quickly when eating slop and sugar and guzzling fizzy drinks.
The Ingham Family posted:
ITS OFFICIALLY THE END..
View attachment 1863424
YouTube
They hope we think it’s the end of the channel but we’re t not falling for it lazy, it’ll be something so ridiculous, click bait at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol any routine that they can maintain for more than a couple of days is probably a long time for them.

Also:
At this point I believe isla should be seen by a professional.
She reminds me of a girl I went to school with, she had tourette's syndrome.

Reactions: 10
I work with early years children. Looks like Jace is learning to recognise the numbers. Which is part of a child's learning journey. We concentrate on numbers to 5 first. However, is Sarah helping Jace to understand the value of the numbers? Also, maths isn't just about number. We teach pattern, size, shape etc.

As others have said, we use themes such as 'People who help us' and no Sarah this is not those people that give you freebies but the police and doctors etc. Then linking the children's learning to the theme to make it purposeful.

Is he exploring roleplay? Junk modelling? Water play? Sand play? Sharing games? A mud kitchen? Is she doing fine motor and gross motor skill activities to help him along the road to writing? Does she sing songs, rhymes, listen to music? Is she helping him to understand the world around him? With world festivals and the real meaning behind them such as why christians celebrate the nativity, Chinese New Year, diwali etc. Learning through play is central to the early years classroom and that includes playing with others in imaginative play. I love listening to the children when they are 'police' or 'mummies, daddies and babies' etc.

Sarah and Chris have the time and supposedly the money to take the children on real learning experiences and yet they waste their children's time in B&M instead.

Educators make decisions everyday thinking about the needs of the child and making sure their needs (learning, social emotional etc) are met. Can Sarah say she is actually meeting Jace's needs or is she just meeting his screamed demands for sugary treats?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I cannot put into the words the level of crushing disappointment when I realised “the end” did not mean the end of the Minghams.

Going into a dark corner to recover BRB

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My god that was a bore of a vlog skimmed through with a faster playback 😴 They really are struggling for content aren’t they & i don’t understand how iFam are happy to see those 2 ugly mugs for the majority of it! Then there is another travel vlog coming up that will turn people off!

Nice to hear the narcissist in Chris when he mentioned about himself going full veggie, Sarah isn’t but 99% of what they have will be vegetarian. Guess you aren’t giving your children the choice either 😡

For the love of god as well Sarah, let your girls have a bit of privacy - all very well saying Esmé & Isla will love playing supermarket role play but you are setting Esmé up in particular for redicule should things go belly up and the kids are forced into school. Some things they want to get up to should be kept behind closed doors for their own enjoyment only :(

Poor Isla being dressed like a Mormon again like she was on her birthday, it’s not cute for a child nearing 11yo. These clothing companies do do larger kids sizes but they are still aimed at younger children who are taller/bigger for their age - let her grow up! Let her go to some shops with clothes for preteens or the sports shops & pick some bits out - just because she isn’t surrounded by friends or other peers doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to try things out & see what she suits best. Instead her mother for some bizarre reason is dressing her like an oversized toddler when she has a lovely little toddler girl she can dress up already.

Reactions: 24
Sarah won’t show the girls home schooling wants to keep that private but is gonna show Jace home schooling
Why’s Isla dressed like the 1940s for ?
WTF did Jace and Mila have on they look like the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.