The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 15 year old baths/showers with her 2 year old sibling however that's her bathing them not me bathing both of them 🤣 but Isla is too young and immature to do that but also too old for mummy still bathing her 😬

Reactions: 6
So what was "secret" about her new love (of jigsaws)? Their ridiculous vlog titles just make them sound like idiots. I mean, I see what they're trying to do but it's just pathetic and doesn't even make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is lazy pleased with herself doing a jigsaw in a week that stats 1 to 2 years on the box? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is lazy pleased with herself doing a jigsaw in a week that stats 1 to 2 years on the box? 🤣🤣
What is the picture of? Let me guess....is it a photo of Jace and it came with matching printed coasters, mouse mat, fridge magnet and a canvas shopping bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well the boost in views for the Christmas vlogs didn't last long. They're falling quicker than I expected, only 26k on yesterdays vlog. In addition to this the Christmas day vlog isn't the huge draw they were anticipating, it's huge numbers compared to their normal every day vlogs, but it's not going to reach more than 270k views before the new year. 🤣🤣

View attachment 1842498

View attachment 1842507
😂 I got more views than that on tiktok of me laying in a mortuary fridge 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
😂 I got more views than that on tiktok of me laying in a mortuary fridge 😂
Yeah but was your fridge bigger than the Radfords' fridge? 😂

(I don't know how you did it though, abandoned or not. Gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about it. 😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell everyone this is the woman who home schools her children yet can’t do a jigsaw 🙈 home Educator of the year there lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah but was your fridge bigger than the Radfords' fridge? 😂

(I don't know how you did it though, abandoned or not. Gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about it. 😱)
There’s no fridge bigger than a Radford fridge !!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy New Year to all you tattle trolls! 🤣 May our 2023s be free from plastic tat, cramped van holidays and orange twirls 🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just wondering if they have managed to keep up with Jace and his eye patch routine?
Good point! Not seen that for a while

Her idol Stacey Solomon is pregnant... surely that means Sarah will soon follow... especially as this will be the 6th child for her and Joe (including Joe's son Harry)

she thinks she is Stacey's twin (when in fact she just looks like she ate Stacey!)
Can’t stand Stacey and her toothy breathless stupid voice either! And don’t get me started on those poor little annexe boys! But she’s still slightly better than big fat saz! X

Reactions: 19
Well it’s nearly time so I’ll say Happy New Year Tattlers. I hope 2023 is a good one 🥳🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on we all know that Tiffany neck lace is from dhgate 🤣 I can smell a fake when I see one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy New Year everyone!! 🥳🎉 May you go into 2023 safe in the knowledge that you aren’t going to be crammed into a death trap on wheels “living your best lives” xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.