The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww... I'm so chuff to be kicking 2023 of with my title suggestion... what an honour😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He needs to be taught to keep his hands to himself. She is not an object he can use to self sooth. I hate that he is not given boundaries.
Well, with creepy as his father I’m not surprised he’s not been taught to keep his hands to himself..

• Sad
I just thought of an even better title than the one we have...

Oh come ye unfaithful, creepy and unstable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She copies her ex pal Z###a continually. It's strange that she has been doing jigsaws all over Christmas and now out of the blue Sarah's started one. She has zero original thoughts or ideas of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You take a gap year after finishing your gcse and A levels before you start university 😂
At least where I live 🙈
Same here and I'm pretty sure in all of England you have to be in college/6th form or apprenticeship until you're 18 by law!

Reactions: 12
I wish I'd thought of it earlier... I'll suggest it for next Christmas if these cunts are still uploading
As much as I hate to think of them still vlogging in a year's time, it'd be a travesty if that title went unused! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the duck can a grown woman not know that you do the edges of the jigsaw first? She can’t have done them with the older girls either because surely that‘s something they should know by now too? Jesus wept, the thick in that family is strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For all his parent caused faults, I will say one good thing about Jace. For all Lazy’s efforts to make him seem as girly as possible, it all goes to tit with his love of ‘boys’ toys and I’m here for it!
Now I don’t care what kind of toys any boy or girl plays with but Sarah is clearly all about pink, dolls, princesses etc and Jace is pure cars and trucks. Didn’t bother with that wooden pram he had, the Peppa Pig doll house is collecting dust and all the dolls in the house from the older girls and he’s no interest. I’m sure Sarah would love him to be into dolls. 1, because that’s what she likes to buy and 2, because it’s be another high horse for her to get on but instead she’s pretending that she thinks train sets are just as fun when you can see she doesn’t like them.

Go on Jace 👍🏻

Reactions: 21
I wonder what fun NYE plans 17 year old Izzy has for tonight.
My 17 year old has work tomorrow so she’s currently playing roblox for the lols with her discord friends 😂 very rock and roll. Top that Izzy lmao

Reactions: 8
See Mila's little smirk when told not to take the things off the toy hahahaha, she is gonna be one of them funny/wicked kids

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.