The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year everyone ❤ we may not be set for life, but at least we can go out in the light of day knowing we’re not going to be abused for being married to a n or being a n enabler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How many train sets does Jace actually own ? Im sure I saw at least 3 in his Christmas presents.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor stac
Her idol Stacey Solomon is pregnant... surely that means Sarah will soon follow... especially as this will be the 6th child for her and Joe (including Joe's son Harry)

she thinks she is Stacey's twin (when in fact she just looks like she ate Stacey!)
😆 Poor stacey , I love her , she’s so sweet and although her son also has long blonde hair he always looks loved , clean and tidy. That woman works hard imo never mind all the filming she does , she’s always making something or cleaning so I’m surprised to hear lazy likes her because she’s the total opposite to her.

• Haha
So yesterdays vlog was back to normal , kinda. As usual mila is trouble and gets told off frequently on the other hand jace is patient and sweet and kind ! GET TO F*** ! At this point she’s doing this tit just to be a **** ! She’s fully aware of what a little **** he is and she loves it because she’s the exact same.
I’ve seen people say mila will fight back soon and as wonderful as that would be , sadly she will only punished and they will feel vindicated in their tagging her a rebel , a renegade , a bully , a hooligan , a thug and all the other derogatory words they call her.

Mila spends half her life in a cast and in and out of hospital and she’s branded trouble and bruises and scratches on her go unnoticed or completely undermined !

Jace gets a tiny scratch on his chin and she’s got him up on her lap coddling him. Had to wear a patch on one eye for a few hours and got gifts every day.

Mila touches something she shouldn’t and she’s yelled and told off ( a lot ) and that’s just what we see on camera.

Jace kicks , hits , punches , pulls and is as mean as any child could ever be and He’s rewarded and cuddled and told he’s sweet , he’s clever , he’s such a good kind patient boy. 😏

THE BOY owns about 16 million cars and states that the ones mila is playing with are his absolute favourite! He’s then told he’s being such a good boy because he didn’t have his usual screaming fit ! But he was clearly sat there fuming !

After this post I’m going to try and refrain from pointing out all the disgusting favouritism she gives that horrible child because at this point I’m convinced the more we point it out the more she will do it ! You know what a arrogant argumentative, confrontational thick fk she is ! The Seacroft Hag !

In relation to the Tiffany necklace maybe it’s a fake one off ali express , they sell loads of fakes. Whether it is or it isn’t , she probably didn’t mention it because wasn’t she not meant to be getting Christmas gifts because she’s such a charitable kind selfless soul and sacrificed her gifts in favour of buying toys to put in the B&M trolley after the event had ended. Speaking of which I bet you any money jace has some of those toys hidden away and one day we will spy a super dog in the background somewhere. Spoilt little **** gets everything he wants ! I hope it all back fires on them and he makes their lives a misery ! THEY BEING LAZY AND CREEPY ! Not anyone else.

PICS :
STATE OF THAT FKN HAIR ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ only a mother could love him ! That’s what they say right. Well we all know she’s obsessed with him so why not sort the Effin mess out ! He’s like an old man !

ISLA size of her sat in front of those toddler toys ! How she can post these pics and not see how terribly embarrassing it looks ! I don’t know what to tell you ! God help that girl. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy new year everyone! Here’s to another year knowing we aren’t married to a p3do, we don’t drive around in an illegal tin can and we actually wash every day. Jealous lazy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How the duck can a grown woman not know that you do the edges of the jigsaw first? She can’t have done them with the older girls either because surely that‘s something they should know by now too? Jesus wept, the thick in that family is strong.
Because she doesn't know how to do ANYTHING, she can't be alone, she couldn't drive, she can't cook, she can't craft, she can't paint, she can't even dress herself properly

Happy New Year everyone. 🥂 Non alcoholic of course as we don’t drink alcohol😉. May 2023 bring us much snarkable joy, rants and a return to school for the Ingham kids.

P.S. I crossed off quite a few boxes on my Ingham 2022 bingo card. They’re so predictable😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Happy new year all. ❤

Sarah and Chris, double go duck yourselves again. 😊 Hope this year brings you nothing but karma! 🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what a arrogant argumentative, confrontational thick fk she is ! The Seacroft Hag !
What??? This gentle, little, fluffy lamb? I think you must be getting her mixed up with someone else.

20191225_025014.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Happy new year everyone! Lang may yet lum reek! Or in the Inghams case they just reek because they never seem to wash. Esme needs those scrub buddies she got in her stocking right enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So what will be the new years special, Lazy playing with Jace and his train or opening new gifts and eat chocolate.
or a video dedicated to show al the boring places(or at least they are Ingham style) through the years. Or are we getting a sistersleepover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what will be the new years special, Lazy playing with Jace and his train or opening new gifts and eat chocolate.
or a video dedicated to show al the boring places(or at least they are Ingham style) through the years. Or are we getting a sistersleepover
The New Years Christmas dinner she’s done ever since she was a child of course. More frozen peas and burnt turnips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Whatever it is it`ll be tedious! (Oh ,wonder what time they`ll leave their pits today?? :rolleyes: .I fnally got to bed (no party ,just friends) ,around 2 but still woke up with the cat:):)

Of all the shops for that pic to be taken outside of 😂😂😂
I never noticed that before! Now ,Creepy ,that`s what i call the perfect screenshot!LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.