The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic - another family has been asking for people to vote for them in cheer choice awards! I’ve sent them 2 emails (from different addresses) saying family vlogging should not be rewarded or encouraged it should be banned!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year's friends!

May 2023 be the year we see Chris and Sarah Ingham's exploitation of their children come to an end!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor stac

😆 Poor stacey , I love her , she’s so sweet and although her son also has long blonde hair he always looks loved , clean and tidy. That woman works hard imo never mind all the filming she does , she’s always making something or cleaning so I’m surprised to hear lazy likes her because she’s the total opposite to her.
Are you actually joking?

Are you actually joking?
He’s actually red headed and she filters it! Check out her thread on here

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice in the vlog she went out walking with the airplanes in her pyjamas.
obviously hadn’t had a shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice in the vlog she went out walking with the airplanes in her pyjamas.
obviously hadn’t had a shower.
I come from an estate similar to seacroft she must have thought she was back home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s gonna get jealous so much i cant wait to see if she’ll quickly get pregnant to join the crew
She’s no spring chicken anymore and with her size age ect would be a high risk pregnancy, no van life for creepy, I think mila was her last hurrah to being pregnant

Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
View attachment 1840894

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'bleep' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
View attachment 1840926
View attachment 1840887View attachment 1840917View attachment 1840922
Happy new year greencow, you deserve to be on the king’s honours list for how you save us from watching these twats! ❤Not watched but did saint Sarah forfeit her secret Santa to show off regarding needy chuldren ! Only to get a neck lace later?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did Sarah ever acknowledge Chris's messages to the 16 year old? Or she acknowledged them by maintaining they were faked?

• Angry
Happy new Year everybody!!! May it bring health and happiness to all of us 🎆🩷🍀

I can't believe the jigsaw situation. You cannot be that thick. If she saw that at their friends/neighbours (as if!!) She surely would have seen them having a frame and edges done first.

The way the boy is glorified is not even funny anymore. It's just disturbing and sick 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Did Sarah ever acknowledge Chris's messages to the 16 year old? Or she acknowledged them by maintaining they were faked?
I dont think she did in a vlog but she would reply to comments saying it was all lies. She also said he was drunk when he cheated on her which is a load of rubbish as he vlogged the day it happened

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.