The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her idol Stacey Solomon is pregnant... surely that means Sarah will soon follow... especially as this will be the 6th child for her and Joe (including Joe's son Harry)

she thinks she is Stacey's twin (when in fact she just looks like she ate Stacey!)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does Lazy care if people contact these businesses she buys/begs herself a freebie from?
Surely when they do their research and find out it's a hoax/lies made up by the jealous haters they all have a good laugh about it and end of story.
Her idol Stacey Solomon is pregnant... surely that means Sarah will soon follow... especially as this will be the 6th child for her and Joe (including Joe's son Harry)

she thinks she is Stacey's twin (when in fact she just looks like she ate Stacey!)
sarah will have to get a move SS is 8 months pregnant 😀

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen an article about a walrus being washed up on Scarborough harbour. I wondered if the Minghams had gone out for the day and Lazy had slipped over in that awful brown coat causing some passers by to be confused. But no, it’s an actual walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think they will do a surprising our children with a new sibling video along with suprise birth etc. They already trialled it with surprising his parents did they not when Mila was born and they didn't know she had been born yet? Anything for money making vlog titles! I hope she isn't pregnant though definitely looks like she is, there's no doubt the older ones would love it but you can tell they really don't want another sibling to be lumbered with.

Also Jace really needs to be redirected any time he's touching anyone else's ears especially poor Mila. Is Lazy even listening to herself as she tells Jace what a good boy he is for opening someone else's present? They've put that boy on a pedestal and its had horrible consequences for his behaviour. These children are going to be used for years in psychological reports for effectively living in the truman show.

But hey the kids when they are all grown up won't care because they went 50 million holidays and got a whole bunch of presents and selling all their privacy is what got them that. Infact they will be grateful, right?? 🤔👀
I really hope she isn’t pregnant if she is she is the most stupidest doormat I’ve ever come across creepy gets his own way again she needs to put her foot down but that will never happen

Reactions: 26
sarah will have to get a move SS is 8 months pregnant 😀
Lazy already looks eight months along. She's mahooosive! (I wouldn't usually comment on anyone's weight but this enabling abusive melt deserves it to be honest, I will give her the kindness and decency she gives others)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a dream last night I went to a massive Dunnes Stores (big Irish shop) and ran into the Minghams! I was constantly following them around to get photos to send 🫣

Jokes aside, I hope to duck that she is not pregnant. Those poor kids 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cute cute cute sister sleepover of course or go driving with Chris listening to music 🤮
The invisible friends are coming apparently 🤣

Also, where are all the Christmas cards? I mean, I know that no one they know in real life gives a tit but what about their 1.3m fans? I bet they’re too skint to keep their P.O. Box so you only get to know their address if you’re gifting them free tit these days

Reactions: 12
Why do I have a feeling they’re letting Jaces hair get that long so they can do a big chop with the kitchen scissors and donate it to charity?

You’re welcome in advance Lazy for the video idea. We all know you read here so you can try and shade us in your vlogs xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do I have a feeling they’re letting Jaces hair get that long so they can do a big chop with the kitchen scissors and donate it to charity?

You’re welcome in advance Lazy for the video idea. We all know you read here so you can try and shade us in your vlogs xxxx
Doesn’t the hair have to be in good condition though? My daughter donated hers a while back and I’m sure it has to be half decent hair. His is a neglected dry matted mess.

Doesn’t the hair have to be in good condition though? My daughter donated hers a while back and I’m sure it has to be half decent hair. His is a neglected dry matted mess.
But this would be hair of the very FAMOUS Jace Ingham so regular rules don't have to be followed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Isabele at college or doing an apprenticeship or anything? What will she do when she turns 18?

Or are they saying Sarah is home educating her?!
Sarah said she’s having a gap year but doing the odd bit of study ready for next year when she does college and doing a couple more GCSEs.
In other words, retaking the GCSEs she failed because you can’t take a gap year when you’re of compulsory school age! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Sarah said she’s having a gap year but doing the odd bit of study ready for next year when she does college and doing a couple more GCSEs.
In other words, retaking the GCSEs she failed because you can’t take a gap year when you’re of compulsory school age! 🤷🏻‍♀️
You take a gap year after finishing your gcse and A levels before you start university 😂
At least where I live 🙈

Reactions: 27
You take a gap year after finishing your gcse and A levels before you start university 😂
At least where I live 🙈
Yeah, same everywhere, it’s categorically not a thing to take a gap year at Isabelle’s age.
I’m sure she said that Isabelle will supposedly be going to college next year but with the state of their education I can’t imagine she’ll do any better with retakes second time round!
She’s also already fallen far behind her peers socially so she’ll stick out like a sore thumb and struggle massively going to college even just a year later than she would have

• Sad
The invisible friends are coming apparently 🤣

Also, where are all the Christmas cards? I mean, I know that no one they know in real life gives a tit but what about their 1.3m fans? I bet they’re too skint to keep their P.O. Box so you only get to know their address if you’re gifting them free tit these days
They got rid of the PO Box years ago and used the office address instead to save money. Then they changed it to Katrina's address, but I've just checked and couldn't see it in the description anymore. I was surprised they ever put her address on there in the first place when they are so bothered about "stalkers" but were happy to give out hers as long as they didn't have to pay for a private one. Since their new house was the worst kept secret they might as well put their own on.

That's why it was never true about all the free sweets and brownies she said she used to receive, when everything else always went to the office and waited to be picked up, sweets and brownies arrived at the house because she'd ordered them herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope at some point they meet their match. What's big mouth Sarah going to say when, let's say
1) another child decides to use Jace's face to self soothe, we all know Jace is going to kick up a fuss if another child did to him what he does to Mila... Or
2) Jace picks on the wrong child and uses their ears and they decide they don't like it, they are either going to lash out or kick up a fuss.

I would love to hear her explain to another mother how it's sweet, how kind etc it is. Believe me if it was my child I'd have a few choice words for her. He is going to lay hands on another child as he doesn't get told about boundaries and how our bodies are our own personal space. If a child lashes out caused Jace's has pinched their ears, is lazy going to label that child a hater, or a weirdo? She is setting that child up for a while host of problems. If he'd gone to nursery, he'd have been taught about boundaries and kind hands. All Jace's has ever been taught in the school of lazy is colours. He'll go far..

On the pregnancy debate. Yes she looks big... Is she pregnant obviously the girls thought the announcement was coming so.... I don't think she'll announce it. I'm with others who have said she'll just produce a baby and say they had no idea it came as a complete surprise.

Reactions: 20
GCSE resits took place in November and iGCSE resits are in the next two weeks so if she is resitting she needs to get a move on.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.