The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, same everywhere, it’s categorically not a thing to take a gap year at Isabelle’s age.
I’m sure she said that Isabelle will supposedly be going to college next year but with the state of their education I can’t imagine she’ll do any better with retakes second time round!
She’s also already fallen far behind her peers socially so she’ll stick out like a sore thumb and struggle massively going to college even just a year later than she would have
Yes, and she was already the oldest in her own year group. If she is averaging 2 GCSEs per 2 years (ie school years 10 and 11) then she has a way to go before she gets to the end of A levels l...

Reactions: 10
I really hope at some point they meet their match. What's big mouth Sarah going to say when, let's say
1) another child decides to use Jace's face to self soothe, we all know Jace is going to kick up a fuss if another child did to him what he does to Mila... Or
2) Jace picks on the wrong child and uses their ears and they decide they don't like it, they are either going to lash out or kick up a fuss.

I would love to hear her explain to another mother how it's sweet, how kind etc it is. Believe me if it was my child I'd have a few choice words for her. He is going to lay hands on another child as he doesn't get told about boundaries and how our bodies are our own personal space. If a child lashes out caused Jace's has pinched their ears, is lazy going to label that child a hater, or a weirdo? She is setting that child up for a while host of problems. If he'd gone to nursery, he'd have been taught about boundaries and kind hands. All Jace's has ever been taught in the school of lazy is colours. He'll go far..

On the pregnancy debate. Yes she looks big... Is she pregnant obviously the girls thought the announcement was coming so.... I don't think she'll announce it. I'm with others who have said she'll just produce a baby and say they had no idea it came as a complete surprise.
She will go on a vlog and call the other kids a thug, like she does about her own baby. I hate saying this about a small child but Jace is one of those kids that I will turn on my heel and leave if they are there. Some kids just get on my last nerve, I know it's the parenting and not the child but I will not willingly spend time around kids and parents like that.

A family friend has a child like Jace and over the years people have tried to be patient and understanding to a small child, but because the parents won't act to correct poor behaviour people now avoid the family, they are only willing to tolerate for so long and it was unfair to expect their own children to be hurt, kicked and bitten without retaliation especially as the child got older and was targeting younger children.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Haven't seen the eye patch on him for a while.
I haven’t seen it on over the last few days, wonder if they would stoop low enough to stop using it as often as they are meant to because that would ultimately lead to the surgery route 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She will go on a vlog and call the other kids a thug, like she does about her own baby. I hate saying this about a small child but Jace is one of those kids that I will turn on my heel and leave if they are there. Some kids just get on my last nerve, I know it's the parenting and not the child but I will not willingly spend time around kids and parents like that.

A family friend has a child like Jace and over the years people have tried to be patient and understanding to a small child, but because the parents won't act to correct poor behaviour people now avoid the family, they are only willing to tolerate for so long and it was unfair to expect their own children to be hurt, kicked and bitten without retaliation especially as the child got older and was targeting younger children.
Exactly I have a cousin that was like Jace a girl and SUPER spoiled an only child to older parents I am about three years younger than her and when she visited it was hell. When I was older and allowed outside alone I’d hide with my friends they would shout that she’s coming and we would all run I remember my mum calling and calling me to come in at some point for her to have company but I would stay hidden 😂😂 to be fair I didn’t have much of a telling off it was mostly for show.
NONE of the kids liked her she was the only one not invited to parties at school and it was always their fault or mine if we inevitably argued even though I was younger. Let’s just say she has done zero with her life and it’s still everyone else’s fault when family would visit they’d slip me a tenner and I was told not to show and she would get a pound because she was so disliked by everyone she met.
Spoiling a child does them no good in the end it just makes them unlikeable and mean.
My mum was fair and I have siblings I would NEVER be allowed to open and play with their presents or abuse them physically, we took turns and had manners I feel sorry for Jace material things cannot replace a responsible parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. People are pretty tolerant when it comes to children and their behaviour. The majority of people are accepting of a child who bites at 2 or hits at 3, as children often get frustated and act out. However they're only accepting of this sort of behaviour because there's an expectation that the parent is correcting when it occurs, and teaching the child it's wrong. With Jace no one is teaching him not to hit, bite, push, pull, scream, and that's a huge red flag for other parents and children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can she call it soothing himself when he clearly doesn’t need soothing at the times he’s doing it. Absolute rubbish excuse. I bet if he was to randomly grab her own ears and mash them like that it wouldn’t take her long to put a stop to it.

Reactions: 34
How can she call it soothing himself when he clearly doesn’t need soothing at the times he’s doing it. Absolute rubbish excuse. I bet if he was to randomly grab her own ears and mash them like that it wouldn’t take her long to put a stop to it.
Exactly it’s an excuse. She just can’t be arsed to deal with it and for an easy life let’s him carry on with these shenanigans, all she’s doing is making her son look like a little tit and herself like a tit mother!

Reactions: 22
Congratulations @Big frank Shortened to fit.
View attachment 1840894

TLDR
- The Inghams had the usual screechy, braggy Christmas. A weird video of Chris dressed as Santa sneaking into Isabelle's bedroom was shown on the Christmas Day vlog. Later in the day he was seen without any pants on (probably left them at the Ibis). The main presents were severely underwhelming with Esme being given the pink bike Isla wanted. No Mary Shittle gifts this year. Mila's presents were opened over several days with Jace being allowed free reign over them all.
- Sarah exchanged "monies" with a small business to buy Jace a coat. She's upset because people have been informing businesses they buy from and get gifted things from have been contacted them to inform them Chris is a ponce.
- Sarah bought Chris a painting of the van for Christmas. The picture was posted on the artist's Facebook and then deleted.
- Isla still thinks she's the youngest in the family.
- Esme was given the same Secret Santa present as 3-year-old Jace, an electric writing pad. Isla got an ice cream play set for 3 year olds. Isabelle got Chris a mug that said 'bleep' on it.

Hi Steve.👋 Hi Paul 👋

I thought I'd add a little poll in amid the ongoing speculation.

Credit to @HelloCreepy If he grew up and embraced the baldness he'd have a similar hairline to Matt Hancock.
View attachment 1840926
View attachment 1840887View attachment 1840917View attachment 1840922
Lmao thanks for including my very professional drawing of the creep himself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding Isabelle’s education - can anyone with homeschool knowledge enlighten me?
My daughter is the same age and doing her A-levels, education at this age is still mandatory like we’ve all said. However, given we’ve seen that their local LA doesn’t seem to give a sh!T about closely monitoring what goes on in the Mingham house - could they feasibly get away with Isabelle actually just doing nothing now? No more studying, no more exams - just glide along under the radar until she’s post-18 and then it’s all over anyway?? 🤔
It would be heartbreaking for poor Izzy if that is the case, such a waste of her future - but I can really imagine them trying this if they think they can get away with it! The more isolated she is, the better for that disgusting pair - she is destined to live with them like a cult hermit for ever 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I totally agree with everyone, it's bad parenting, not necessarily a bad child. I just don't understand how you can sit there and justify your son's bad behaviour, or allow him do as he pleases. Considering what her husband is accused of, you'd think she'd be a big advocate of teaching her kids to keep theirs hands to themselves... If for no other reason to prove a point that they understand the concept of not allowing others to touch our bodies. Her husband doesn't get the memo, it would seem Sarah doesn't give a crap either and is teaching her daughters that it's okay for a male to do as they please. He may only be 3/4 years old, but it's the principal. We've all seen him get away with pulling ears, pulling on cheeks. She really needs to put a stop to it now. Teach her daughters to say no, that no one including their brother, has the right to touch them with out consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Regarding Isabelle’s education - can anyone with homeschool knowledge enlighten me?
My daughter is the same age and doing her A-levels, education at this age is still mandatory like we’ve all said. However, given we’ve seen that their local LA doesn’t seem to give a sh!T about closely monitoring what goes on in the Mingham house - could they feasibly get away with Isabelle actually just doing nothing now? No more studying, no more exams - just glide along under the radar until she’s post-18 and then it’s all over anyway?? 🤔
It would be heartbreaking for poor Izzy if that is the case, such a waste of her future - but I can really imagine them trying this if they think they can get away with it! The more isolated she is, the better for that disgusting pair - she is destined to live with them like a cult hermit for ever 😢
Im sure they said shes retaking a gcse amd doing some new ones this year which is how they could get around it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Compulsory education/training until 18 isn't enforced regardless of whether kids are going to school or home educated. Realistically, there's no way to force unwilling 16-17-year-olds to attend education/training and if there was, you'd just end up with most of them being kicked out by their college/training provider for not turning up or doing any work. They're letting Isabelle down for sure but even if she'd enrolled in year 12 somewhere and then stopped attending, nothing would happen to her or her parents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They must have uploaded early by accident because it's now got a different title and thumbnail
Just seen 🤣 says shes never owned a jigsaw in her life, even as a kid. Im sure every 90s child had at least 1 jigsaw, we werent as hightec like kids today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I guess a new hobby wasn't interesting enough. Also needed to get the shocked face in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen 🤣 says shes never owned a jigsaw in her life, even as a kid. Im sure every 90s child had at least 1 jigsaw, we werent as hightec like kids today
Does that mean she's also never done jigsaws with the kids? My 10 year old likes a 1000 piece on the go to do with me or Mr Abbvay.

She wants tips - my tip would be that the time to sit and do a jigsaw is not when you have your 3 year old and 1 year old around to look after.

Reactions: 30
How thick are the Ingham’s, that’s a seeded field Creepy. You don’t walk on seeded fields, that’s someone’s income 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.