The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #264 Disneyland Paris - where the 'better' breed of ponce gets VIP treatment but Sarah & Chris got the bum deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At what point do these wasters actually stop being a thing? Unfortunately everyone that watches to make fun of them, still give them views.
The only reason they are still around is because the wife obviously has put money and fame above the fact her partner prays on young children.
The fact he's STILL in videos and parading around in videos aimed at kids is beyond disgraceful.
He's only still in the videos with one of his kids for protection , never on his own. The dirty bastard knows if he dared to venture out alone he'd be getting bleeping battered for interfering with young girls.

Reactions: 27
I haven’t watched the vlogs but have they done any character meet and greets? I can’t fathom even though I’m 40 next year going to a Disney park and not having at least a photo with Mickey Mouse.
Nah none of the caracters were interested in going to a meet and greet with the Inghamfamily since they did not bring The Prinny doll

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did we ever find out what lazy’s super surprise present was that creepy went off to get in Cornwall since that was the only place that had it or was that just another excuse so he could slink away without her asking to many questions ? 🙄 x

Reactions: 21
Did we ever find out what lazy’s super surprise present was that creepy went off to get in Cornwall since that was the only place that had it or was that just another excuse so he could slink away without her asking to many questions ? 🙄 x
a dose of the clap after her birthday (gift) 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #264 And she said "What about a neck-lace from Tiffany's?" He said "I think I prefer you in Uggs" 🎶 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
4. We should all message the Radfords and tell them that it’s an absolute disgrace they have put their daughter in a situation where Chris Ingham thinks he has a justified reason to message them because they are now “friends”

They're not going to care that Creepy was messaging a 16 year old, when Sue was 13 when she 1st got pregnant. They only didn't want to film to protect their image. If they disagreed with what Chris has done, they wouldn't have met up with them at all, on or off camera.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
“Our friends are here and we’re meeting up”. 10 minutes later “we’ve been chatting on WhatsApp for 5 yrs and never got round to meeting”. You lived up the road from them for at least 3 yrs of that 🤣🤣🤣. Take a hint, they don’t want anything to do with you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Since I got out off prisen so easy yesterday I took a long roadtrip overseas today. I did not do any activities but I did a lot off shopping since it was such a baghen. I thought about doing a filming off the waves below the boat but realised I had forgotten my wide Angle lens so it would just look like I was standing in the water instead off on the other side off the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't they been on Tower of Terror millions of times before so they would know what to expect/wouldn't be terrified.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.