The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly….., if I’m barred from tattle I will be very upset and I’d hope you’d miss me. It just gets worse.

REGARDING MORE PLASTIC TOYS FROM THE WOMAN WHO HATES PLASTIC 🤣.

‘Can you stick something in their bottom?’
‘They don’t have a hole in their bottom’
‘They’d be great for the bath without a hole in their bottom’

Is this the reason she doesn’t have a bath?
🎶 the hole in her bottom was letting in water 🎶

I will go quietly - merry Christmas tattlers,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fatty you are a dirty spunk trumpet. Clean your childrens faces, they look absolutely disgusting.

And as for ‘forgetting the toys’ you fat Pinocchio, you had them in Sandytoes, and I don’t mean the weetabic truck!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf I’m not a big eater so I’ll sometimes order a child’s meal. My 7 yr old on the other hand would happily demolish an adult meal
Now come on you lot. Our chippy does ‘pensioner portion’s’. I’m a size 8-10 but have never heard anything so vulgar in my life. I want fried Moby Dick or the shark from Jaws. Admittedly I confess the dogs get some of the chips. The mushy peas play havoc with their bowels putting strain on the poo bags. On reflection they do nothing for me either 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don’t agree with fat shaming sarah on these threads. I don’t think she’s that big and there’s nothing wrong with being over a size 16. I am probably Sarah's size if not bigger and reading people call her a fatty or like “look at the size of her” is not very nice 🥲 I hope people are saying it because she photoshops everything and not being that they’re actually being horrible about her weight. Same with Isla, she is just a child.

I do agree that they need to scrub up. Everything’s probably put on credit cards, sarah likes shopping for the boring content so chooses poorer quality clothes so she can shop more and more 😬

you are no way near the size of her she’s like two of you
Thank you for saying that. Maybe because I wear clothes that are right for my size. Plus I’m in dark clothing. My coat is a size 26 because I knew I would be wearing layers because of the cold. I am also slightly taller than her.

Agree.
@Nannycaff you look lovely, and you are a bloody hero 🦸‍♀️
Thank you so much. I’m no hero, I just wish the kiddies weren’t there. I was hoping to get some nice juicy gossip for you all but all she wanted to talk about is her 14 countries and blooming Greece. If the queue had been as long as she said it was then maybe we could have moved on to something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My greatest crimbo gift this year is... I hope whoever is looking after the house turns the heating up full and doesnt turn it back off and:devilish: they get a massive bill they can't afford
I hope for all of that and that they've brought their pet cat who has an insatiable appetite and a sensitive stomach and that the cat finds Prinny's chub roll stash.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with fat shaming sarah on these threads. I don’t think she’s that big and there’s nothing wrong with being over a size 16. I am probably Sarah's size if not bigger and reading people call her a fatty or like “look at the size of her” is not very nice 🥲 I hope people are saying it because she photoshops everything and not being that they’re actually being horrible about her weight. Same with Isla, she is just a child.

I do agree that they need to scrub up. Everything’s probably put on credit cards, sarah likes shopping for the boring content so chooses poorer quality clothes so she can shop more and more 😬
I wasn’t fat shaming her at all as I’m a larger lady myself. She just doesn’t dress for her size. She needs to own her size and admit she has put weight on. Yes, I said about her chins because that’s what I noticed immediately and I apologise if that upset you. If she is really unhappy about her weight she apparently has the money to go to a dietician and a gym to help her loose weight and tone up. She was pretty when she was younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
All of this 🤢🤢🤢
It baffles me how people ignore the fact that Noel got a 13 year old pregnant when he was 16+??
It’s absolutely bleeping vile and if it was today there would be police, social services and lots of agencies involved!!!
Regardless if he married Sue, it’s actually illegal and horrid!
Neither family can ever sit and relax because both are headed by vile n*ncey cretins!!!
I brought that up once on a post on Facebook and got told that it’s all in the past they’re a lovely family. Seems it’s ok to be a nonce then

It’s because she lies. I’d not do it otherwise

• Sick
Reactions: 25

I believe it’s only said to wind her up because she slims herself down so much, when we all know the true her. Im a plus size myself but I still call her out on it, she deserves all the hate she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I brought that up once on a post on Facebook and got told that it’s all in the past they’re a lovely family. Seems it’s ok to be a ponce then
Same calibre of person who defends Creepy’s behaviour and calls people reporting it and calling him out “trolls” 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t care if lazy doesn’t like me calling her a fat cow now would I call anyone else one no but then again I don’t know anyone else that enables a No_nce

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OK am I going mad lol early when I was at the hospital was flicking through Instagram and sure there was a rant from lazy stood outside the cabin. So thought would watch that when home but know its not there did she delete?

Reactions: 4

I do agree that they need to scrub up. Everything’s probably put on credit cards, sarah likes shopping for the boriontent so chooses poorer quality clothes so she can shop more and more 

It's because she sees herself as an "influencer" and has young, vulnerable fans believing every word she says.

She says that she is a size 16 and that they always eat healthily/ skip breakfast and lunch (depending on the lie she's telling that day), despite showing on the vlogs that it isn't true. She posts heavily filtered photos and videos on Instagram with the #nofilter. She posts motivational posts about loving your body while photoshopping her own pictures and lying about her size. This is why people call her out. It's not fat shaming, it's liar shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched the

1st part of blog. She totally lied about it being a 25 minute wait. There was hardly any queue. Roughly 10 mins. Well, i started up a conversation with her. She asked if I had been before and I said I was a regular but my favourite park was Disneyland California although Orlando is my most visited one. She didn’t look impressed with that 🙁. She said that they had been there a few times, so I asked if she was going back but she said not until the restrictions are lifted. In her opinio. and it’s only her opinion that the jab is as unnecessary. She then asked how I got there and I said I had flown. She then informed me that they travel everywhere by van and in the summer they had visited 14 countries. Even added that they had driven to Greece. I replied that there was no way I could do that and she asked me why. I told her I had lived in a mobile home , a big one for 3 months after I split with my husband and it was cold and just awful. I said I loved my home comforts. I asked her if they liked it and she said we love it don’t we girls and like little puppets they agreed. Earlier in the chat she said they were there until Friday . After the chat about the van thing it was time to get on the ride. They are completely different if camera. Even her voice is different. Jace was acting like a normal little one. I noticed on the vlog he completely changed. As I said before the 2 girls were really nice and polite. They didn’t interrupt the conversation in anyway. No juicy gossip but I was being good as the 3 kids were there and listening. She only asked me how I got there so she could tell me about the 14 countries and Greece she had driven to, so obviously Greece isn’t one of the 14. I didn’t see Creepy, Isabelle or Mila.
This is exactly how I imagined her to be... braggy big draws !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So it’s ok for Sarah to call someone else a fat bleep then? She’s no angel

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I’m still calling her Aberdeen Angus regardless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.