The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is their best attempt at xmassy vibes sorry this disney is not doing it, it just looks cold damp and something seen a 1000 times before

Reactions: 29
There was so much more I could have said. I was laying in bed thinking to myself why didnā€™t I say that. I think the surprise at seeing gave me a senior moment. I am nearly 70. Sorry tattlers šŸ˜„šŸ˜„
I think youā€™re a legend!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If this is their best attempt at xmassy vibes sorry this disney is not doing it, it just looks cold damp and something seen a 1000 times before
Chris is putting lipstick on a pig (I don't mean Sarah). He thinks if he puts 'vlogmas' at the front of a title the gullible will fall for a standard vlog

Amusing how the Inghams have checked out of vlogging but claim not to need to financially do it šŸ¤„ šŸ„“ šŸæ

ā€œI thought Mila was going to slip out hahahaā€. No bleeping tit Sherlock. Sheā€™s a year old, she should have been next to you and being held. You absolute moron. Instead sheā€™s sat next to the 10 year old. There really are no words.

So Sarah has a long puffer coat and Ugg boots and the three oldest have short jackets and crappy trainers which offer no warmth. I canā€™t even fathom taking my kids out in cold weather without suitable shoes and clothing. I really hope their jackets offer more warmth than they look like they do. Stop with the constant hauls of the cheapest fast fashion and buy them some quality items that will last until their next growth spurt.

Milaā€™s cheeks look like they should have a barrier cream applied, it looks like they have wind burn. The fact that Mila has one of the Baby and Me monstrosities over her winter suit tells me that the suit is not suitable for the weather they are experiencing. They should have bought her toddler Uggs. My kids can wear them during a Brisbane winter and thatā€™s like your bleeping British summertime. Scumbags.

Poor Isla was so excited talking about the parade and Sarah couldnā€™t give a tit, asking Isabelle if she enjoyed it and interrupting to tell everyone how much the toddler loved it. Maybe sheā€™s very demanding when the camera isnā€™t rolling.

Jace looks like a girl whoā€™s wearing his big brothers hand me downs. I have no issue with long hair on boys but his is so whispy and dry, it just needs to be cut off. itā€™s constantly in his face, he doesnā€™t need it getting in his eyes with his sight issues either.

Isla doesnā€™t know her tens of thousands. That is shocking.

Go Isabelle, tell her how it is - ā€œno one caresā€!!! Stop gas lighting your kids. Build them up, donā€™t humiliate them.

The baby is happily watching the show and the stupid woman keeps bothering her and everyone around them. Know when to shut up and have some respect for the people around you trying to watch the show. ā€œWhat is ittttt, is it a duckā€? Shut upppppp.

The sheer amount of crap they feed that baby is disgusting. She has chocolate all over her, and Sarah says she needs a bath tonight. She needs a bath every night! Baby lead weaning is great, I did it with both of mine. But, thereā€™s a time and a place for messy eating and thatā€™s at home, not at a restaurant where you smear crap everywhere that, no doubt, someone else has to clean up. They never give her a plate which I find quite disgusting. Itā€™s all part of learning with baby led weaning, helps them to understand where food belongs.

Why wouldnā€™t they go into Paris to a restaurant for dinner to experience some amazing food? ā‚¬45 for sloppy buffet food or a restaurant for fresh French quisine? I know which I would choose. Donā€™t get me wrong, nothing wrong with buffet food sometimes too, but they are ā€˜travellingā€™ so much with so much opportunity to expose the kids to so much including great food.

The Radfordā€™s must have insisted they donā€™t film. It definitely sounds like theyā€™ve grudgingly met up. Scared of having their channel cancelled like this lot of sleezy frauds.
I agree with everything you have said!

Reactions: 12
ā€¦.so they all got childrens meals. because theyā€™re cheaper. I hate them.

Donā€™t you have to be like, under 12 to get a childrens meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did we ever find out what lazyā€™s super surprise present was that creepy went off to get in Cornwall since that was the only place that had it or was that just another excuse so he could slink away without her asking to many questions ? šŸ™„ x
It was for them hideous platform UGG boots , imagine driving 10 hours just to make your wife look like a bleeping clown šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder what happened to the ā€˜no touching Jaceā€™ rule they had a few blogs back?
šŸ˜³ I didnā€™t see that !
But this was creepy on one side of him and lazy on the other ā€˜ attending to his needs ā€˜ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø all I do know is heā€™s sat in between them both fussing over him whilst their ACTUAL BABY is left to destroy the food , the public place they where in and herself.

priorities āœ” šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 20
ā€¦.so they all got childrens meals. because theyā€™re cheaper. I hate them.

Donā€™t you have to be like, under 12 to get a childrens meal?
Places dont check. I do the same if im not super hungry

Reactions: 6
FIVE KIDS but the 2 fat fk parents are doting on jace as per ā€¦.. meanwhile mila left to her own devices to trash the place and herself. šŸ™„
Esme is 14 in six months but was setting herself with excitement over Snow White saying she liked her bow & watching isla is like watching a pre schooler. šŸ˜•

Was I wrong in thinking that Izzy seemed really annoyed at lazy that she was going on the ride with creepy after she went on with the children ? Iā€™m not sure if this is because she was partnering up with creepy allll day on the rides or because it would mean sheā€™s left looking after jace and mila ? Iā€™m guessing a bit of both & lazy Ingham your one stag entitled c*** !!! I TOTALLY DISAGREE with parent switch ! šŸ˜ especially for this pair of selfish twats !
I didnā€™t realise Esme was 14 soon. The yes she is an iddy biddy Ingram .

Reactions: 10
He must have dyed it in the Airbnb between day 9 and 10ā€¦. Now we know what lazyā€™s secret birthday surprise that he had to sneak off and get wasā€¦

Just for men!
The man is a complete embarrassment! They must have skin like rhinos , seriously to walk about looking like a bunch of poundland rejects with their noses in the air like they are something !

SCRUFFY THICK FKRS !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is very interesting but sadly not at all surprising. We've heard this before, from Tattlers who've spotted them 'in the wild' and secretly observed them, that (off camera) they don't really interact and chat together, as you'd expect any "normal" family to.

I can totally see why people suspect a kind of Stockholm Syndrome type scenario where the love and respect from the children to their parents is simply not returned.

I know exactly what you mean about all the little things you'd expect to see from any decent parent - the little exchanges, the spontaneous displays of affection and welfare checks that caring adults do without even thinking....the usually unremarkable stuff which, in her case, is conspicuous in its absence.

It's so depressing to think that she can fool so many people into thinking that she's doing a suitably good job as a mother. You can see it in her face, that there is no genuine warmth there or any depth of (good) feeling towards them, even when she's apparently turned on the charm and the maternal interest because the cameras are rolling.

Yes, those kids deserve better but who is going to make her step up? We've been saying it for years and it's made no difference. Where are the authorities? I can't see her getting pricked by her conscience any time soon. šŸ˜”
That`s so sad.We`re a family of natural huggers :) and it`s passed onto my own children. One of my girls looks after her godson ,and sometimes she`ll bring him to mine. He is the most affectionate ,loveable little boy (he`s 2) ,and loves nothing more than a cuddle. He`s always had a terrific bond with my daughter ,and now he`s formed one with us here too. There`s nothing like little sloppy kisses or the "time for a cuddle" :) ā¤ ..Sarah obviously isn`t naturally maternal ,despite what she likes to have the ifam believe. Sad ,as they grow up so fast/:( Sarah ,please ,for the love of God ,put down that phone/camera and show some real love and affection to your kids ,ALL of them! You`ll never get this time back!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The conversation between Chris and Noel Radford must've been riveting - two of the vlogging world's brightest sparks šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.