The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @mags and @Ghost82
1670528155988.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are on holiday in Cornwall. They took the van for Chris to sleep in and have treated the Air Bnb they're staying in with the usual disrespect. The house they're staying in is pet friendly but Prinny has been abandoned with Hi Steve and Granny Groomer again.
- Sarah gave a speech on water safety when Esme and Isla waded through a shallow stream of seawater in Cornwall to get to a cave. Deep bodies of water such as lochs are absolutely fine to swim in without a lifejacket though.*
- The clock in the air bnb showed the Inghams getting out of bed to do the elves at 11:40am after supposedly waking at 10am and leaving the house at 2pm.
- Sarah splashed out on a disgusting amount of advent calendars. Cue screeching every morning and Jace screaming about a tiny piece of chocolate. Tone deaf in the current economic climate.
- Isabelle was seen looking very thin on a vlog a few days ago. Sarah said she is always chewing gum, which is something often seen in people with eating disorders.
- Sarah was seen with a possible baby bump in the reflection of the fire a couple of days ago. May just be fat though.
- Jace drew on Mila's head with a pen. She got upset in a vlog but Sarah claimed she did it herself. Next thing you know Jace was on the naughty step for "banging a cupboard", not that it was much of a punishment for him as he was allowed to fall asleep on it.
- If anyone in the family wants to book an appointment e.g. haircut, they have to run it past Chris first in case it's an inconvenience for him or they're travelling.
- Jace visibly hurt Isla when he pinched her ear in a vlog.

Hi Steve 👋 Has Chris dipped his wick again?
1670528950624.png

* I'm being sarcastic if anyone is lurking here in any doubt. Always use buoyancy aids on your children (and yourself) when in open water. Stay safe and stay alive. Oh and if you're an ifam, don't listen to any 'advice' Sarah gives you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thank you.
Bringing this comment over as didn’t realize I commented on previous thread.

2EC32737-4F07-4849-86B0-4684446605A5.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Can't even go on a holiday without Sarah asking if Truro has a primark, as the girls wanted to buy hats gloves and scarfs! Obviously not taken them with them!
Isabelle couldn't remember being in Truro the last time, but she did remember Tesco! Great education remembering the local supermarket 😏
I know they all make fun of Chris, but thought he was really nasty making fun of Isabelle and not remembering they'd been there before 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Felt sorry for Isabelle - she was desperate for that tshirt in the shop, Chris ignored her and then after they left, he started going on about how he wanted to go back and get himself stuff 😡 If he did go back, I hope they got Izzy what she wanted as well, she’s earnt them enough cash over the years but not even that - at 17, she should have access to her own money and if she’s not working, at least give the girl a reasonable allowance!

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Going back to how little effort they put into Youtube considering it's their main source of income. These thumbnails are some of the laziest yet. The titles in all capitals, and not even a WOW, LOL, OMG or red arrow in sight.

1670529984307.png

• Haha
Izzys not going to make much off her own youtube channel she cant even look in the camera, i do personally think she suffering with some form of body issues/eating issues.

In terms of the normal channel slog, why go to cornwall, why not go somewhere actually Christmassy, i know many have mentioned zoe sugg on here and her vlogmas so i took a look and by god the contrast between the way she films and these lot film is different she actually makes it about christmas and activites not just normal crap. Yes i know she has more money than the inghams but the way she puts ottie first and i couldnt imagine not giving her children an education she even mentions being in swimming lessons from 4 months why hasnt mila or even jace been given that opportunity.

Having watched these lot the last few days it does seem like chris is a bit of a control freak the fact that kids have to ask for everyday appointments.

then sarahs monologue about being blesses and grateful they get to do this travel crap. I get to travel fortunatly i do it with the 30 days a year of annual leave i recieve and weekends i get off and my trips are way better than this crap they portray. They dont travel they just run and hide away its usally when authorites are chasing them or someones called chris out in public. Its wrong and its to the detriment of their childs basic needs. ITs not grateful it selfish and they wont thank you when they grow up. You only have to look at izzy shes more happy going to a concert with her freinds than on these so called trips that should be the proof that these twats need. but no there narcissists who only care about meeting sarahs shopping addiction and chris running away addiction piss what the kids want or need.

the izzy comment about the tesco proves they arent making memeories the kids dont even remember it! hardly memorable

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They have something fun planned for Friday from what they said in yesterdays vlog. Big reach here as it’s probably something extremely boring but I do wonder if they are going to drive along to Paultons Park for Peppa Pig World whilst they are down south? Or another theme park for Xmas experience on their way home.

Reactions: 13
They have something fun planned for Friday from what they said in yesterdays vlog. Big reach here as it’s probably something extremely boring but I do wonder if they are going to drive along to Paultons Park for Peppa Pig World whilst they are down south? Or another theme park for Xmas experience on their way home.
Can’t see it being peppa pig world, unless it’s gifted, the entry fee is quite expensive.

Reactions: 15
Thank you.
Bringing this comment over as didn’t realize I commented on previous thread.

View attachment 1792722
Same here. I would go and watch a video if i heard there was some sort of controversy, and see how many views that particular video got compared to their others, qnd it made me sick to think that they would put their kids in danger (leaving the baby on the beach, for example), then keep the video there after the controversy JUST because they were earning money from the views. Now i straight up refuse to even click on any of their accounts. With the daily run downs and screen shots here, there's no need to watch anything directly from them, plus you get the added bonus of not having to listen to their grating voices. Win win 🤣

• Heart
Surely at the girls’ ages (17,13,10) having ‘big’ piles at Christmas shouldn’t matter? Generally kids start understanding quality over quantity at that age (even my 8 year old god sister is starting to get the concept!) and therefore understand less gifts doesn’t necessarily mean that less has been spent etc.
I’m sure Isabelle would rather 1 pair of Ugg slippers as opposed to £85 spent on random things she’ll never touch. A £50 Nike hoodie rather than 5 £10 shein hoodies. A body shop gift set as opposed to 3 £10 sets from home bargains.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Brilliant thread title!

This must be the most un-Christmassy vlogmas of all time 😂 😂

• Haha
Has anyone reported the cereal in the loo the the host yet? Am speechless on this one to be honest.

Reactions: 16
Surely at the girls’ ages (17,13,10) having ‘big’ piles at Christmas shouldn’t matter? Generally kids start understanding quality over quantity at that age (even my 8 year old god sister is starting to get the concept!) and therefore understand less gifts doesn’t necessarily mean that less has been spent etc.
I’m sure Isabelle would rather 1 pair of Ugg slippers as opposed to £85 spent on random things she’ll never touch. A £50 Nike hoodie rather than 5 £10 shein hoodies. A body shop gift set as opposed to 3 £10 sets from home bargains.
My name is Sarah and I’m so vile
But one thing I’m known for is my huge Christmas piles.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Felt sorry for Isabelle - she was desperate for that tshirt in the shop, Chris ignored her and then after they left, he started going on about how he wanted to go back and get himself stuff 😡 If he did go back, I hope they got Izzy what she wanted as well, she’s earnt them enough cash over the years but not even that - at 17, she should have access to her own money and if she’s not working, at least give the girl a reasonable allowance!
I’d hope he’d at least pop back and get her some stuff as a surprise for Christmas but I bet he doesn’t.
and don’t get me started on that Blink 182 backpack. It looked like it was for a 12 year old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was going on here, @Kate1970?

Did he sneeze his little nose stud out? Did someone throw something over him? Or is he doing a spot of palm reading and panicking at the sight of his ever diminishing life line?
He was making fun of Isabelle, in that she didn't realise they'd been to Truro before, as she spends all her time looking on her phone! This was his pathetic attempt at mimicking her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.