The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few observations -

1. At what point is this channel Sarah says?you are at a theme park let’s hear from your children about their experience instead all we get is eye roller and scoffing at anything they have to say….Sarah get behind the camera you mess ( you allowed your children to be the channels main focus at the centre of your Husbands scandal)

2.Chris being wasted at the end of the vlog and forgot to hide his hatred for his own wife.

3.It was clearly agreed not to film when meeting the Radford’s so they did a sneaky “filming Mila” to catch them in the back ground. There was a clear catch of the camera from the Radfords and a very dramatic turn away.

4. We should all message the Radfords and tell them that it’s an absolute disgrace they have put their daughter in a situation where Chris Ingham thinks he has a justified reason to message them because they are now “friends”

5. Sarah Ingham clearly annoyed the Radfords didn’t come running for the first show and doing the passive aggressive but that’s ok because we are all “ living our best life”

6. Isabelle please ask for help is you are unhappy or uncomfortable in your situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“I thought Mila was going to slip out hahaha”. No bleeping tit Sherlock. She’s a year old, she should have been next to you and being held. You absolute moron. Instead she’s sat next to the 10 year old. There really are no words.

So Sarah has a long puffer coat and Ugg boots and the three oldest have short jackets and crappy trainers which offer no warmth. I can’t even fathom taking my kids out in cold weather without suitable shoes and clothing. I really hope their jackets offer more warmth than they look like they do. Stop with the constant hauls of the cheapest fast fashion and buy them some quality items that will last until their next growth spurt.

Mila’s cheeks look like they should have a barrier cream applied, it looks like they have wind burn. The fact that Mila has one of the Baby and Me monstrosities over her winter suit tells me that the suit is not suitable for the weather they are experiencing. They should have bought her toddler Uggs. My kids can wear them during a Brisbane winter and that’s like your bleeping British summertime. Scumbags.

Poor Isla was so excited talking about the parade and Sarah couldn’t give a tit, asking Isabelle if she enjoyed it and interrupting to tell everyone how much the toddler loved it. Maybe she’s very demanding when the camera isn’t rolling.

Jace looks like a girl who’s wearing his big brothers hand me downs. I have no issue with long hair on boys but his is so whispy and dry, it just needs to be cut off. it’s constantly in his face, he doesn’t need it getting in his eyes with his sight issues either.

Isla doesn’t know her tens of thousands. That is shocking.

Go Isabelle, tell her how it is - “no one cares”!!! Stop gas lighting your kids. Build them up, don’t humiliate them.

The baby is happily watching the show and the stupid woman keeps bothering her and everyone around them. Know when to shut up and have some respect for the people around you trying to watch the show. “What is ittttt, is it a duck”? Shut upppppp.

The sheer amount of crap they feed that baby is disgusting. She has chocolate all over her, and Sarah says she needs a bath tonight. She needs a bath every night! Baby lead weaning is great, I did it with both of mine. But, there’s a time and a place for messy eating and that’s at home, not at a restaurant where you smear crap everywhere that, no doubt, someone else has to clean up. They never give her a plate which I find quite disgusting. It’s all part of learning with baby led weaning, helps them to understand where food belongs.

Why wouldn’t they go into Paris to a restaurant for dinner to experience some amazing food? €45 for sloppy buffet food or a restaurant for fresh French quisine? I know which I would choose. Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with buffet food sometimes too, but they are ‘travelling’ so much with so much opportunity to expose the kids to so much including great food.

The Radford’s must have insisted they don’t film. It definitely sounds like they’ve grudgingly met up. Scared of having their channel cancelled like this lot of sleezy frauds.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I bought my phone after much nagging from my daughters (My previous old fashioned flip top spent most of its` life at the bottom of my bag).They were concerned if i were unwell ,in pain or just needed a lift ,so ,after much trepidation i caved and bought a reasonably priced basic mobile ,and chose an affordable monthly DD. Then i had it taken ,which threw me as i hadn`t quite realised how convenient it was!! However ,it hadn`t cost me a small fortune ,unlike Sarah`s iphone ,so ,whilst inconvenient ,it wasn`t the end of the world...like you say ,3rd world problems and all that! I also worry more when i cave and put my heating on.Sarah will probably buy another phone and put it down to expenses.What they get away with on this subject ,annoys me as much as anything! Guess this is why the man child has taken to saying "scammer" ,he now recognises (and has perfected) the true meaning of the word!!! Sarah ,it`ll do you good to be without a phone (If it`s that badly smashed) and actually concentrate on your children ,face to face for a change! You know ,like us proper mothers do!! It always puzzles me how someone i`ve never met can become so unlikeable. :unsure: .Well done Sarah/Chris ,you`ve achieved a 1st in my book!!
With an expensive phone she should have had insurance I broke mine and they gave me a new one with Vodafone it didn’t take long, I can understand not having it for a cheaper phone but lazy’s is a brand new model set for life yeh right she’s always the same penny wise pound foolish she didn’t wanna take out the extra to insure it and she is the same with clothes she should buy good quality items instead of buying again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
2.Chris being wasted at the end of the vlog and forgot to hide his hatred for his own wife.
yep, more passive aggressive narc comments

On lazy’s birthday, creepy is complaining about the Christmas present he asks for every year and never gets….

*cough* and can’t afford *cough*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My greatest crimbo gift this year is... I hope whoever is looking after the house turns the heating up full and doesnt turn it back off and:devilish: they get a massive bill they can't afford

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My greatest crimbo gift this year is... I hope whoever is looking after the house turns the heating up full and doesnt turn it back off and:devilish: they get a massive bill they can't afford
Or no ones doing it, the pipes freeze and burst

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would simply would like to see the Ingham and Radford dads to end up together and just duck each other into oblivion as a solution to get them away from these kids. They are both just so bloody gross, kids should be protected from these putrid men at all cost, that would be my xmas chrimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched the vlogs but have they done any character meet and greets? I can’t fathom even though I’m 40 next year going to a Disney park and not having at least a photo with Mickey Mouse.

Reactions: 10
Why was mila not sitting beside her ‘mother’ on that ride ? Poor baby was terrified Sitting beside Isla with lazy holding onto her hood incase she slipped from the seat . The ride was quite fast and bumpy certainly not suitable for an iddy biddy teeny tiny baby

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I haven’t watched the vlogs but have they done any character meet and greets? I can’t fathom even though I’m 40 next year going to a Disney park and not having at least a photo with Mickey Mouse.
I dont think i have ever seen them meet anyone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How far behind the the twatfords film? I’ve ne st watched them but looked on their page and it says they are in New York?!?

The characters are to old for creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When my daughter was younger she LOVED meeting all the characters, seeing her face light up when they remembered her from previous trips and when they would hug her etc gave me so much joy. Even when she was Isla’s age she loved meeting them, so why won’t Sarah and Chris queue up for the kids to meet anyone? It’s a bit bizarre but then again this family is far from normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When my daughter was younger she LOVED meeting all the characters, seeing her face light up when they remembered her from previous trips and when they would hug her etc gave me so much joy. Even when she was Isla’s age she loved meeting them, so why won’t Sarah and Chris queue up for the kids to meet anyone? It’s a bit bizarre but then again this family is far from normal.
They won’t make any effort for Isla I don’t think they’ve done any big rides yet 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family #264 It's a small world after all! 👀 🎵 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
At what point do these wasters actually stop being a thing? Unfortunately everyone that watches to make fun of them, still give them views.
The only reason they are still around is because the wife obviously has put money and fame above the fact her partner prays on young children.
The fact he's STILL in videos and parading around in videos aimed at kids is beyond disgraceful.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.