The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bigger than a 14-16? What size would you say?
About my size 22-24, she had to sit in the back of the ride like me. Yes, i know I’m huge but i’m clean and dress for my age.

About my size 22-24, she had to sit in the back of the ride like me. Yes, i know I’m huge but i’m clean and dress for my age.
Oh.and I only have 1 chin. She beats me on chins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Difference is you’re not lying to people about your size, she’s unfortunately an Influencer to young girls, what she does by slimming herself down in photos and always filtering them is harmful, like being a plus size is something to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah Ingham :- ‘we don’t want a big meals at lunch - we’ve a reservation for dinner tonight’

Sarah Ingham, in next breath and with pure panic in her voice :- ‘where’s all the chips gone’

Sarah Ingham, not pausing for breath :- ‘these are children's meals, but the burgers are a good size’

GIVE ME STRENGTH - IF SHE WANTS A BURGER (and all the kids chips) SHE WILL HAVE A BURGER AND ALL THE KIDS CHIPS.

🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Even if it was only for 5 seconds, it made me so sad seeing Jace running around with the Radford kids (looked like Bonnie). He seemed so carefree and just like a normal child. He’s absolutely love nursery.
He might love it but I’d not fancy the chances of the other kids especially smaller than him , between biting their ears , pushing , hitting and snatching off them. I wouldn’t envy the other parents or the teachers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
….so they all got childrens meals. because they’re cheaper. I hate them.

Don’t you have to be like, under 12 to get a childrens meal?
Tbf I’m not a big eater so I’ll sometimes order a child’s meal. My 7 yr old on the other hand would happily demolish an adult meal

Reactions: 9
She’s so dumb. She bought the exact same set of Toy Story figurines for Jace when they went to Disneyland Paris in 2019

I’m dyinggg hahahahha
Don't be ridiculous @joelleforest, you know once stuff goes in the garage of doom and gets covered in mouse piss it doesn’t see the light of day again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking a this photo of me I would definitely say the same size if not bigger
By the way, they are sketchers boots not uggs and my clothes are simply be, not Primark. I don’t know how she gets clothes at Primark to fit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The state of mila’s face when eating, no way would I let my child smear greasy food all over their face. Does this woman not carry baby wipes with her? Also how do they make my favourite place in the world look unmagical and boring 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Typical shopaholic Lazy, she buys so much stuff she can't remember what she's bought before.

I bet they bought the children's meals to save money, not because they were saving themselves for dinner.

Usual repetitive holiday borefest, go on a few rides, talk about queue times, ride breaks down then opens up, eat buffet food.

I don't know why they bother filming when on really dark rides. They are hoping to capture Mila and Jace's reactions but it's too dark to see anything.

Reactions: 28
Looking a this photo of me I would definitely say the same size if not bigger
Hey ho…. You’d better not have stolen Creepy’s Christmas shoes. He’s a delicate footed small size. This might not be limited to the length of his metatarsals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
’Still getting tit about the noncing?’
’Yeah’
’Same’
All of this 🤢🤢🤢
It baffles me how people ignore the fact that Noel got a 13 year old pregnant when he was 16+??
It’s absolutely bleeping vile and if it was today there would be police, social services and lots of agencies involved!!!
Regardless if he married Sue, it’s actually illegal and horrid!
Neither family can ever sit and relax because both are headed by vile n*ncey cretins!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.