The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's take a moment to appreciate @Nannycaff who had to endure Sarah talking complete shite and trying to brag about visiting 14 countries (with a groomer). Hope you managed to enjoy the rest of your time Mingham free!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
FIVE KIDS but the 2 fat fk parents are doting on jace as per ā€¦.. meanwhile mila left to her own devices to trash the place and herself. šŸ™„
Esme is 14 in six months but was setting herself with excitement over Snow White saying she liked her bow & watching isla is like watching a pre schooler. šŸ˜•

Was I wrong in thinking that Izzy seemed really annoyed at lazy that she was going on the ride with creepy after she went on with the children ? Iā€™m not sure if this is because she was partnering up with creepy allll day on the rides or because it would mean sheā€™s left looking after jace and mila ? Iā€™m guessing a bit of both & lazy Ingham your one stag entitled c*** !!! I TOTALLY DISAGREE with parent switch ! šŸ˜ especially for this pair of selfish twats !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Let's take a moment to appreciate @Nannycaff who had to endure Sarah talking complete shite and trying to brag about visiting 14 countries (with a groomer). Hope you managed to enjoy the rest of your time Mingham free!
Thank you so much. I really wish I had asked if they travelled in a posh motor home. I did notice that off camera Sarah didnā€™t speak to Jace and Isla at all. She only spoke to Esme to see if she wanted to share her coffee and the booger saga. Esme seemed quite sad and kept giving me a few little smiles. She is a very pretty girl and I really wish lazy would see that and treat her to some decent clothes and a stylish haircut. Isla was in her own little world and really does need to see a dentist. She also seemed slightly nervous when trying to talk to lazy. I could tell the kids absolutely love lazy but the coldness in her eyes told me that she needs to up her game as a mother. No quick cuddles or any show of affection towards all 3 of them. They deserve better. As I said before they are trained to perform for the camera. If they are made for life , why didnā€™t they buy the genie plus to help bypass the queues. I bet the Radfords did. Going off track, there was a sign saying there was some filming going on in the Disneyland park. Would this have anything to do with the Radfords or did they know creepy and lazy would have their cameras out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
FIVE KIDS but the 2 fat fk parents are doting on jace as per ā€¦.. meanwhile mila left to her own devices to trash the place and herself. šŸ™„
Esme is 14 in six months but was setting herself with excitement over Snow White saying she liked her bow & watching isla is like watching a pre schooler. šŸ˜•

Was I wrong in thinking that Izzy seemed really annoyed at lazy that she was going on the ride with creepy after she went on with the children ? Iā€™m not sure if this is because she was partnering up with creepy allll day on the rides or because it would mean sheā€™s left looking after jace and mila ? Iā€™m guessing a bit of both & lazy Ingham your one stag entitled c*** !!! I TOTALLY DISAGREE with parent switch ! šŸ˜ especially for this pair of selfish twats !
I wonder what happened to the ā€˜no touching Jaceā€™ rule they had a few blogs back?

Reactions: 11
Was creepy pissed at the end of the video? He probably didnā€™t wanna film anymore and have a few mulled wines instead, what happened to the we donā€™t drink? I swear that creepy is a man child every time he speaks itā€™s me me me or i i i itā€™s crazy heā€™s like a teen girl seeing Disney for the first time when she is living her childhood dream Iā€™ve never seen anything like it. I love Disney as a lot of people do but seriously this isnā€™t a married grown man he needs to grow the f up itā€™s embarrassing and soooo cringey šŸ¤®

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Even if it was only for 5 seconds, it made me so sad seeing Jace running around with the Radford kids (looked like Bonnie). He seemed so carefree and just like a normal child. Heā€™s absolutely love nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I was just wondering if they took all 50 advent calendars on this trip? Because either way, it makes even less sense to spend all that money on advent stuff knowing they were going to be away. Taking them with them would just take up space and then have all the little bits from them to keep track of which would probably end up lost, but leaving them at home means there was little point getting them in the first place when they'll be opening half in one go.

Reactions: 22
Noels prob took one look at 13 year old esme and thought, why isnt she a mother yet (to far??)
One was pregnant with her first baby at 13, the other at 13 is waiting for Santa to deliver her a la la loopsie doll.
Extreme opposite ends of the scale. Both failed by parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you so much. I really wish I had asked if they travelled in a posh motor home. I did notice that off camera Sarah didnā€™t speak to Jace and Isla at all. She only spoke to Esme to see if she wanted to share her coffee and the booger saga. Esme seemed quite sad and kept giving me a few little smiles. She is a very pretty girl and I really wish lazy would see that and treat her to some decent clothes and a stylish haircut. Isla was in her own little world and really does need to see a dentist. She also seemed slightly nervous when trying to talk to lazy. I could tell the kids absolutely love lazy but the coldness in her eyes told me that she needs to up her game as a mother. No quick cuddles or any show of affection towards all 3 of them. They deserve better. As I said before they are trained to perform for the camera. If they are made for life , why didnā€™t they buy the genie plus to help bypass the queues. I bet the Radfords did. Going off track, there was a sign saying there was some filming going on in the Disneyland park. Would this have anything to do with the Radfords or did they know creepy and lazy would have their cameras out.
That sign is always on display as DLP do random filming. so donā€™t worry it wasnā€™t put there especially for the rads or minghams

Reactions: 15
So, do I have this right?

The Inghams were outraged with the poor standards of cleaning at Disneyland Paris because shite had been left 'all over' their cabin.

A short while later they are letting their baby/toddler eat directly off a highchair used by other members of the public with zero cares about its cleanliness.

Okay, Sarah and Chris that seems legit.

Dirtbags.
I cannot comprehend leaving any restaurant or cafe in such a state! My friend and i go for tea/coffee every Tuesday and Thursday (unless it`s too cold!:)..when we finish i make sure everything is put neatly back on the tray (these staff work incredibly hard ,especially this time of year) ,and ensure nothing is left on the table (for the next customers also)..When mine were small i always took their own plates/cutlery etc so their food only needed warming up.After they`d eaten (or been fed ,depending on the food and their age ,i`d have baby wipes for their face and hands ,and wet wipes to clean the high chair tray! They must be the MOST disgusting people i`ve seen.I`m amazed they`ve got the brass neck to ever eat out!! Then they have the audacity to complain about a dirty cabin/room!! Not falling for it Sarah/Chris ,sorry ,but actions speak louder than words!! You are just filthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Laughed so much when Sarah broke her phone
Isla your 10 going on 11 why do you want to be on kids rides grow the fxck up
Sarah wants to go to NYC for her 40 birthday is Sarah leaving n boy at home as he canā€™t go
Jace crying because there was no buzz light year at the parade Sarah people or crying in England because parents canā€™t get Xmas presents for there kids or put gas on to heat there homes or cutting back on electricity and food but itā€™s ok Ingham family or in DLP and Jace never saw Buzz
Whatā€™s with the new saying with n boy saying ā€œscammerā€ ?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Laughed so much when Sarah broke her phone
Isla your 10 going on 11 why do you want to be on kids rides grow the fxck up
Sarah wants to go to NYC for her 40 birthday is Sarah leaving n boy at home as he canā€™t go
Jace crying because there was no buzz light year at the parade Sarah people or crying in England because parents canā€™t get Xmas presents for there kids or put gas on to heat there homes or cutting back on electricity and food but itā€™s ok Ingham family or in DLP and Jace never saw Buzz
Whatā€™s with the new saying with n boy saying ā€œscammerā€ ?
I bought my phone after much nagging from my daughters (My previous old fashioned flip top spent most of its` life at the bottom of my bag).They were concerned if i were unwell ,in pain or just needed a lift ,so ,after much trepidation i caved and bought a reasonably priced basic mobile ,and chose an affordable monthly DD. Then i had it taken ,which threw me as i hadn`t quite realised how convenient it was!! However ,it hadn`t cost me a small fortune ,unlike Sarah`s iphone ,so ,whilst inconvenient ,it wasn`t the end of the world...like you say ,3rd world problems and all that! I also worry more when i cave and put my heating on.Sarah will probably buy another phone and put it down to expenses.What they get away with on this subject ,annoys me as much as anything! Guess this is why the man child has taken to saying "scammer" ,he now recognises (and has perfected) the true meaning of the word!!! Sarah ,it`ll do you good to be without a phone (If it`s that badly smashed) and actually concentrate on your children ,face to face for a change! You know ,like us proper mothers do!! It always puzzles me how someone i`ve never met can become so unlikeable. :unsure: .Well done Sarah/Chris ,you`ve achieved a 1st in my book!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could tell the kids absolutely love lazy but the coldness in her eyes told me that she needs to up her game as a mother. No quick cuddles or any show of affection towards all 3 of them. They deserve better.
This is very interesting but sadly not at all surprising. We've heard this before, from Tattlers who've spotted them 'in the wild' and secretly observed them, that (off camera) they don't really interact and chat together, as you'd expect any "normal" family to.

I can totally see why people suspect a kind of Stockholm Syndrome type scenario where the love and respect from the children to their parents is simply not returned.

I know exactly what you mean about all the little things you'd expect to see from any decent parent - the little exchanges, the spontaneous displays of affection and welfare checks that caring adults do without even thinking....the usually unremarkable stuff which, in her case, is conspicuous in its absence.

It's so depressing to think that she can fool so many people into thinking that she's doing a suitably good job as a mother. You can see it in her face, that there is no genuine warmth there or any depth of (good) feeling towards them, even when she's apparently turned on the charm and the maternal interest because the cameras are rolling.

Yes, those kids deserve better but who is going to make her step up? We've been saying it for years and it's made no difference. Where are the authorities? I can't see her getting pricked by her conscience any time soon. šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.