The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hated the scene of them giving Isabelle some sweets and her saying no and handing it back to Creepy, as if she didn’t even want to touch it. Massive red flag, and Isla’s face during it all😕. She knows something is going on with her sister’s eating. They shouldn’t have left that in, 1) because it makes out as if sweets are a horrible unhealthy thing and there’s a lot of vulnerable viewers who watch, and 2) because Izzy struggling with food should not be broadcast online
They need to get Izzy in counselling asap. They’re neglecting her if they don’t - these trips are quite obviously making her worse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hated the scene of them giving Isabelle some sweets and her saying no and handing it back to Creepy, as if she didn’t even want to touch it. Massive red flag, and Isla’s face during it all😕. She knows something is going on with her sister’s eating. They shouldn’t have left that in, 1) because it makes out as if sweets are a horrible unhealthy thing and there’s a lot of vulnerable viewers who watch, and 2) because Izzy struggling with food should not be broadcast online
They need to get Izzy in counselling asap. They’re neglecting her if they don’t - these trips are quite obviously making her worse.
I noticed that too
also noticed the daggers she was throwing Creepy when they were walking into the park. She’s getting mighty pissed off with the tit show and I sense trouble ahead

Reactions: 29
I remember the days when Lazy used to claim she bought size 10 clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His hair looks like he’s dyed it again.
Definitely. He done it before they left for Cornwall, it was not that colour last week

My daughter acts like that around sweets ect, I'm trying to get her help as I believe she has an eating disorder but it's hard as help is only given if the person consents (she's the same age as Izzy). I hope with all my heart Izzy gets help, my daughter has me fighting her corner non stop, Izzy doesn't really have anyone

I noticed that too
also noticed the daggers she was throwing Creepy when they were walking into the park. She’s getting mighty pissed off with the tit show and I sense trouble ahead
I love seeing her tell Sarah to basically shut it, I get that from my daughter occasionally too but let her away with it as I want her to be able to stand up for herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here Sarah Ingham is a bloated fat beast... size 22 minimum . The fat cow has even grown out of Primark's sizes.
Screenshot 2022-09-02 172042.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I went back to watch this and you're so right. Isla's face, she's definitely picked up on something. Bless her, it's quite upsetting to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her latest insta stories
must be passed 11pm and mila still awake

bloody ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Here Sarah Ingham is a bloated fat beast... size 22 minimum . The fat cow has even grown out of Primark's sizes.View attachment 1810204
There's something physically wrong with her, i think. She should probably go back home and get herself seen asap. Could be hormonal, but i think that crease on her neck is indicative of a health concern. I can't remember which one. Thyroid, maybe? I mean, it could also just be that she is overweight and spends most of her life looking down at her phone, but still. Sarah, you've got five kids that you're responsible for. Get yourself checked out, for their sake at least!

PS: calling her out isn't the same as body/fat shaming. Yes, there are a hundred other crappy things about her we can talk about, but it is very important to remember that she is an influencer whose fan base is young girls, and for every post she makes about body positivity, she posts five highly edited and filtered pictures of herself AND her daughters. Preaching positivity means absolutely nothing when you're not being honest about your own appearance, and even worse, the appearance of your children. Lie about your own size, and edit your own pictures all you like. Sucks for you that he true camera doesn't like ("How many cameras were ON you?" ~ Chandler Bing). But don't you dare preach about body positivity, and then heavily edit pictures of your daughters, and lie about their clothing size, ignore what seems to be the beginning of an eating disorder, and encourage unhealthy habits, and feed them all of the tit they get fed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.