The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the mortgage rates going up, we’ll likely get “travelling made us realise how good it is to be part of a busy community so we are moving. Only house we can find in the area we want is a 4 bed ex council, but it’ll do as a stop gap till we get the house of our dreams.”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
With the mortgage rates going up, we’ll likely get “travelling made us realise how good it is to be part of a busy community so we are moving. Only house we can find in the area we want is a 4 bed ex council, but it’ll do as a stop gap till we get the house of our dreams.”
‘’We really want to be in a vibrant urban area, really prioritise the kids friendships. And actually come to think of it we’ve adjusted well to living among piles of rubbish so this semi in Seacroft is absolutely ideal’’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
first off, why do they let the boy child swing off everything like a safari park chimp?
secondly if she thought Chris had got out of the van and started the van but he hadn’t then where was he? Where does he sleep? Obviously not in bed with her

Reactions: 35
It's clear to see that an Ingham education is whatever is written on the very first page of Google, when you ask Google a question 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

No wonder those children are not learning anything! Except Jaces colours of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris you n0nce why would you leave your daughter taken her bra off in your vlog you bleeping n0nce

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Two great examples of Ingham Education.

‘these two are over here’ *points the camera at three chuldren*

‘why are you putting me the camera?’
Giving, Sarah, giving. I know you don’t understand the concept but I thought you’d at least know the word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's clear to see that an Ingham education is whatever is written on the very first page of Google, when you ask Google a question 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

No wonder those children are not learning anything! Except Jaces colours of course!!
Mila & Jace won’t ever have the luxury of Googling anything, they’ll both remain illiterate.

• Sad
what was epic about this vlog?? Looking at Lazys and Creepys ugly mugs over and over? Or the view of the ramp when other cars drove off the ship? Or was it colour pebbles?
Wow what a trip they have seen both an UFO........ And a galaxy. But did not film any of it offcourse.
Hey where is my alphabet song?? I need it to learn the alphabet properly.

• Haha
Chris you n0nce why would you leave your daughter taken her bra off in your vlog you bleeping n0nce
Omg never noticed that but after five mins my eyes were slowly closing thats 19 mins of my life ill never get back, what a borefest

Reactions: 21
How can they not be fed up with beaches and water?!

Reactions: 26
I do hope officials have checked that van and not let it on the ferry or back on Greek roads because it’s a death trap. It might be impounded ready for the crusher as we speak 🤣
Did he not say that his van is the best there is and everyone is envious of it? !!!!!! not many I would think

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are all guilty. How could we have got it wrong for so long? Epic actually means boring! So all the epic vlogs we’ve been promised are what we’ve actually got. They’ve been so epic I can’t even be bothered to hate watch anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.