The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been promised epic vlogs since the start of the trip, still haven't happened, so not holding my breath for tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We tattlers are in our homes living the best life we can caring for our loved ones sleeping in comfortable beds.
Not in a dpd van with 5 children and two less than useless parents who haven’t planned this trip at all.
Running away from reality and goodness knows what else
Your needy ifam May believe this is a good life bit in reality it is nothing like they try to portray.
wishing all my tattler online friends who have been a comfort to me in sad times this year the health and strength in the coming year with the cost of living crisis.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We tattlers are in our homes living the best life we can caring for our loved ones sleeping in comfortable beds.
Not in a dpd van with 5 children and two less than useless parents who haven’t planned this trip at all.
Your needy ifam May believe this is a good life bit in reality it is nothing like they try to portray.
wishing all my tattler online friends who have been a comfort to me in sad times this year the health and strength in the coming year with the cost of living crisis.❤
Sending hugs to you @Mostyn 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something is definitely going on with those lot you could sense the tension in the corfu vlog and obviously they were playing it down trying to not make the video any worse than it was.
I’d bet my bottom dollar that it’s been tit in one way or another, week after week crammed in that van and now all that travelling home, the kids must be hard work as all kids are when they’ve had enough. The school term has started their internet is crap I honestly don’t know how they get away with it all especially the educational aspect.

Reactions: 37
Guys 😭 I've just tested positive for covid and holy moly I feel horrendous.
The only thing what's making me laugh is this thead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How creepstopher hasn't got covid is beyond me, but he sure has gotten some STDs 🥴
Hope you feel better real soon,I have had the dreaded covid and I agree it is not nice
Take care xx

Feel better soon ,and i hope your taste buds return soon,We`ve all had covid ,some of us twice. I remember it sent my arthritis and fibro off the scales!! Take care of you,xx
I also have fibromyalgia and like you when I had covid I didn’t know which was worse covid or the fibromyalgia I was going nuts not knowing what to do where to turn etc so I completely sympathies with you.
Hope your feeling a lot better now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something is definitely going on with those lot you could sense the tension in the corfu vlog and obviously they were playing it down trying to not make the video any worse than it was.
I’d bet my bottom dollar that it’s been tit in one way or another, week after week crammed in that van and now all that travelling home, the kids must be hard work as all kids are when they’ve had enough. The school term has started their internet is crap I honestly don’t know how they get away with it all especially the educational aspect.
I would be willing to bet anyone on here that Sarah forges scores for the children

Reactions: 11
If Creepy says tonight's vlog is epic then matchsticks will be required to keep eyes open when watching the borefest.

We know it will include:
Moaning
Eating slop
Clevvvvaa boiii and Little Woman doing the daily colour learning with Isla hovering in the background
Mention of tutoring
Beach/swimming content and claiming it's the most bee-yoo-ti-ful beach they've ever seen
Wandering around a town aimlessly
Lazy talking at the camera for 20 minutes about something boring/irrelevant
Creepy in a winter hat,
Lazy cackling about something that's not funny
Drone shots
Lazy saying Mila is 'fast' asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you. I’ve found much comfort in your strength and character at such a sad time in your life. You’ve truly helped me cope in some extremely challenging situations. I don’t mean the puppies 🤣

• Heart
Thank you. I’ve found much comfort in your strength and character at such a sad time in your life. You’ve truly helped me cope in some extremely challenging situations. I don’t mean the puppies 🤣
I know your life is not easy priority and your doing your best in difficult circumstances .
Hope the one that was upstairs is managing downstairs .love always.❤

• Heart
Lazy doesn’t strike me as being a light sleeper but anything’s possible. Everything about her just looks heavy to me 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.