The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the way the economy is tanking after the budget do you think the Inghams will have to pay even more on their mortgage now?
I was thinking the same.

We got a message from the bank this week informing us interest mortgage rates are going up again for the 7th time this year. Luckily we don't have much to pay off on ours but yikes for anyone on a variable rate with a large mortgage 😬

Reactions: 24
Guys 😭 I've just tested positive for covid and holy moly I feel horrendous.
The only thing what's making me laugh is this thead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How creepstopher hasn't got covid is beyond me, but he sure has gotten some STDs 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I was thinking to myself how much all of those children are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. It’s actually really sad.

How creepstopher hasn't got covid is beyond me, but he sure has gotten some STDs 🥴
Get well soon xx

I’d put money on him having warts at the bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No vlog think someone maybe in a huff after asking for questions on her Instagram
Thought exactly the same! Totally off topic and I know they’re not hygienic, but the smears on jaces glasses? He’s eyes will never improve looking through all that greease and fingerprints 🤢they literally have no idea of basic hygiene

Oh I had covid last August! Get well soon! Hope you escape the loss of taste as I found that the worst and scary experience as it’s not something we are used to, but get well soon ❤

Reactions: 19
Thought exactly the same! Totally off topic and I know they’re not hygienic, but the smears on jaces glasses? He’s eyes will never improve looking through all that greease and fingerprints 🤢they literally have no idea of basic hygiene

Oh I had covid last August! Get well soon! Hope you escape the loss of taste as I found that the worst and scary experience as it’s not something we are used to, but get well soon ❤
It was actually what made me do the test! Was eating an ice lolly to cool my very sore throat and tasted like cardboard 🤣🥴
Last night wasn't good, I was hallucinating and sweating in places I didn't know did 😭

Creepstopher keeps me going however, haven't leff my bed since Sunday lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Have you read all thrilling #252 (I can’t count!! And put 255!) threads on the woohoo! pow! Inghams?? They’re MEGA!!
After-all we are all just mean ole HATERZ hiding out in our parents basements.

I’d strongly advise against planning for prison, in Switzerland or anywhere else, as you’ll just end up devastatingly disappointed like I have been, it was all a con 😔 I know. A con. By the fine upstanding Ingham family. Shocking.

And we have the devastation of no vlog (rundown by thegreencow) tonight as well.

Shocking stuff.

Still the wiki must be heading towards a couple of volumes on this pow! Woohoo! Mega family by now.

Or, you know, there’s always, shock! horror!, the rest of the internet! Lol.

Seriously, take care of yourself and get better soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Soooo just had a look at some driving rules and while Greece is known for scant regard to driving rules, apparently the police can take your plates away for up to 10 days for parking illegally. That would be a shame wouldn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Get well soon. I’m finally negative and feeling on the mend. It really floored me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was actually what made me do the test! Was eating an ice lolly to cool my very sore throat and tasted like cardboard 🤣🥴
Last night wasn't good, I was hallucinating and sweating in places I didn't know did 😭

Creepstopher keeps me going however, haven't leff my bed since Sunday lol
Feel better soon ,and i hope your taste buds return soon,We`ve all had covid ,some of us twice. I remember it sent my arthritis and fibro off the scales!! Take care of you,xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.