The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah feels safer parked next to other families...oh does she now. But how do them families like being parked next to a nonce?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I know your life is not easy priority and your doing your best in difficult circumstances .
Hope the one that was upstairs is managing downstairs .love always.❤
He is much improved with getting downstairs. Trouble is he’s starting to meddle in things he knows nothing about. In reality it’s great to see and know how much he’s enjoying it. Look after you and yours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
CAMPING ON THE BEACH IN GREECE | VANLIFE PARADISE

Lazy starts the vlog. Last night she thought Creepstopher got out of the van, got in the front, turned the engine on and was sat there. She was so confused and half asleep. It turned out is was the bad boy boat that had docked in front of them. The van was vibrating for half an hour. It usually only vibrates for 10 seconds as Lazy and Creepstopher try to conceive the next Baby Clickbait. They’re under the flight path for Corfu Airport. The boat sent Lazy back to sleep until the planes woke her up at 5am as she’s a light sleeper. The schedule was for 25 planes between 5:30am and 9:30am but they only heard 3. They’re up and about to jump on a boat back to the mainland.

The Inghams board the boat. The van won’t go up the big ramp so they need to use the smaller one, which is used for trucks. Footage of Mila on the boat. Jace is swinging in the side of the table. Esme and Isla are playing Roblox. They love the Adopt Me update. Isla asks the ifam what their favourite place to work on Adopt Me is. She likes to work at the pizza shop. Scenery shots. Shot of Mila asleep. Lazy thinks they’ve hit the jackpot with the beach they’re staying at.

Creepstopher and Lazy were laughing because they needed to go to the supermarket for butter and bread. The sat nav said it was a 9 minute drive. The only issue is when you’re doing a vertical climb up a 3000ft mountain and the shop is at the top, it takes half an hour. Jace is gripping onto Creepstopher’s headrest whilst he puts the awning up. Lazy loves it when there are other vanlifers close by with their awnings up as a he feels safer. Footage of Jace and Mila in the drivers seat of the van. Lazy has realised th awning sunshade thing is pointless as the sun is right in front of them and they’ll get no shade.

Time for a wash. The Inghams get in the sea. Drone shots. Creepstopher was bitten by fish a few times when they were at the last place. Probably on his winky as it’s a similar size to a maggot. The water is crystal clear and you can see everything. This is the vanlife dream; van, ocean and beach. He is glad they left Corfu as he was feeling bad about leaving. They gave it enough of a chance. This is what he envisioned vanlife to be about.

Lazy has been down to the shore to collect pebbles for a pairing game for her and Jace. She has the stones and pens. Isabelle wants to draw on pebbles because it’s fun. Lazy draws spiders on the pebbles. At least I think they’re spiders, they do resemble Creepstopher from above when he’s near the end of his hair loss journey. Jace has to match the spider pebbles to the number pebbles. Isabelle colours the pebbles. Lazy says the pebbles are great for making art with. She squeals that they should do a pumpkin pebbles.

Lazy feels like they’re in heaven. Their opinion of Corfu isn’t great. Corfu’s opinion of you is even worse. The weather on this beach is perfect and they have a hot shower outside the van. Vanlifers crave outdoor showers. Lazy loves their shower. Shower with a view. Esme shouts at Mila to give her a kiss. Shots of the van, kids and Lazy.

Esme has discovered she can magnet her phone to the outdoor shower to take photos. Creepstopher is about to get some footage of the sunset. Isla is colouring rocks before digging a hole and putting them in there for someone to find. They’re about to have dinner and do a cookout on the beach.

Kettle whistles. The girls dance. Creepstopher can’t be bothered to get his hoodies and warm clothes out of the box on the roof as it would mean putting the awning away. The only thing he has in the van is a creased shirt. It has got chilly. Creepstopher still has his shorts on. Isabelle is always freezing. Lazy, you might want to take her to the GP for that one to make sure it’s nothing thyroid related. More crap dancing. Creepstopher shows us where the van is in comparison to the hotel and where they are watching the stars.

Lazy has come back to the van to end the vlog. She can see a mist or dust at the side of the stars and thinks it’s another galaxy. It looks so cool. Tonight was the clearest night they’ve had. Creepstopher has an app on his phone and the line Lazy saw was the Milky Way. She questioned if it was still the Milky away. They googled it and had a long discussion about how cool the Milky Way is. She explained to the girls that the Milky Way is only one solar system of 3200 other solar systems that are in the Milky Way. It’s not too unrealistic to believe there is life out there. We’re one solar system in a galaxy of at least 3200 others. There are trillions of solar systems. She loves how it prompts cool discussion. Lazy and Creepstopher learn even more facts on Google and Wikipedia each time. The only Galaxy and Milky Way Lazy would be interested in are the chocolate bars.

End of vlog

View attachment 1612055View attachment 1612073View attachment 1612080View attachment 1612091
Great recap thank you. Interesting about Izzy, my daughter is always cold and she has thyroid problems, on medication for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She thinks she is so cleaver with her number and spider rock game, Jace was not matching the numbers he was matching the colours!

Reactions: 33
Lazy trying to educate her feral family that they could see the Milky Way because our solar system is in it 🤣 utter bullshit. I worry for those chuldren. It’s like they’re being educated by Mr Bean. It makes no sense and the teacher isn’t “all there”. The psychology student in me is screaming at those two pathetic excuses of parents for destroying their kids and their futures. It’s a disgrace.
The only Milky Way any of them would know at a glance is the one sold in the local confectioners. :rolleyes:

Great recap thank you. Interesting about Izzy, my daughter is always cold and she has thyroid problems, on medication for it.
Brilliant @thegreencow as always!! Re being cold all the time ,my youngest was the same ,she was severely anemic and lacking in vit B12. Time all the Inghams had a thorough check up with their dr.Wonder if they`re actually registered?? Seems odd neither Jace ,and especially Mila haven`t had routine age related checks ,or ,is that just another reason they`re never home?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I had absolutely no idea that being always cold can lead to thyroid trouble(I’m the other way always warm) as the saying goes you learn something new everyday

Reactions: 12
How is it possible to make such a cock and balls of holidaying in an actual paradise?
It's a gift, it truly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had absolutely no idea that being always cold can lead to thyroid trouble(I’m the other way always warm) as the saying goes you learn something new everyday
Always feeling the cold can be one of many different symptoms of a Thyroid issue. Some people just feel the heat or cold differently so on its own it doesn’t indicate a problem.

Izzy needs to get home and basically develop a life outside the clutches of that woman who calls herself a mother and that creep of a stepdad. Sadly her emotional development is so stunted not sure it will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just me who think it was a brilliant idea having all the chairs facing the van with 2 toddlers at the beach??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just me who think it was a brilliant idea having all the chairs facing the van with 2 toddlers at the beach??
But that’s how you parent the ‘Ingham’ way! Perhaps she’ll do a Special Vlog on How to be the Perfect Parent……or should that be How NOT to Parent 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.