The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Nanaaaar’s gonna be skint when the Minghams get back to the UK - Sarah’s got to catch up on all the tat buying she’s missed out on!!!
B&M, Home Bargains and Pound Stretcher are not going to know what’s him them! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys 😭 I've just tested positive for covid and holy moly I feel horrendous.
The only thing what's making me laugh is this thead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How creepstopher hasn't got covid is beyond me, but he sure has gotten some STDs 🥴
Hope you feel better soon. We’ve had our booster jabs today. Feeling rough enough from that - hoping I’m not floored for three days like last time when I gave the lazy-one a run for her money - never moved from the sofa the whole time. Flu jabs next week apparently. We used to have blood flowing around our veins. It’s now a manufactured chemical cosh. Trust other tattlers have better luck and are spared reactions to the jabs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hope you feel better soon. We’ve had our booster jabs today. Feeling rough enough from that - hoping I’m not floored for three days like last time when I gave the lazy-one a run for her money - never moved from the sofa the whole time. Flu jabs next week apparently. We used to have blood flowing around our veins. It’s now a manufactured chemical cosh. Trust other tattlers have better luck and are spared reactions to the jabs.
Dreading my booster, 2 days of yuckness after every one so far. But still, I’d rather that than be really unwell with Covid, so needs must.
My immune system is almost as dramatic as me apparently 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Assuming tonight's vlog should've been Escape From Corfu, I feel like we can do without it. We've seen enough ferry vlogs to just imagine it.

Goooooood morning IFAM!

So today we're getting the ferry back to Greece from Corfu. Soooo happy to be leaving Corfu and going back to Greece. Not that Corfu isn't great. We're so lucky to be here and we're not complaining but [insert 10 minutes of complaining here].

Lunch is beige. Jace is a clever boy.

Look at that MEGA sunset/thunderstorm/cloud over the sea! Vague gesture at distant landmass that might be mainland Greece or might be Corfu. They're not really sure.

We know today's been a bit pants but see you tomorrow at 5pm because it's going to be MEGA! Honest.
Let’s not forget a rendition of the alphabet to open the vlog by Lazy and the clever boyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattlers fear not about the mystery of the no vlog tonight, I've heard the real reason:

Last night on the ferry from Igomenitsa to Ancona there was a UFO sighting - this was BIG!!!!

This Unidentified Flying Object landed in the Adriatic Sea - Obvs NASA etc was on it!!

When all relevant authorities approached this Unidentified Flying Object, there was great concern.

This 'UFO' that landed in the water from a ferry and appeared to be almost condom shaped with hair attached to it!!!!!

Apparently there has been life form discovered from this object.

Also, reports are coming in Ancona, from a grown man child crying like a toddler about the loss of his 'beanie' - he was being told to shut up from a rather large female who was telling him he couldn't have any 'bitty' or 'tuna sarne'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmmm wonder if big Saz knows where her ex best friend is on holiday right now? Saz will be 🤮 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had covid and flu jab together and feel awful :(

Atleast im protected though unlike the minghams. Youd thought Sarah would do atleast have a flu jab to help protect her nan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had their financial situation I'd have been worried a long time ago but right now would be terrified. They went with a lesser known mortgage provider because none of the traditional ones would touch them and because of the risk it's unlikely they got a good deal in the first place. Youtube is not a reliable income anyway, but they already had years of falling views before buying the new house and a lack of sponsored content compared to other influencers so it was clear to anyone that they were not going to get back to what they had. Baby and Me doesn't provide a consistent income, they erratically buy stock and then forget about it for months, with some things sold out all the time and others just not selling and they don't seem to learn what is popular or not. The water bottles haven't been mentioned since they were found out, and obviously did not prove to be the new income they were hoping for. Somewhere there will be piles of boxes full of bottles.

Their views are still steadily falling, whilst they have been driving all the way to Greece for a few days to complain about it they have been paying a high mortgage for an empty house.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon they will put pylon Palace on the market when they get home, they will blame the "stalkers" and the "nightmare neighbours" the work on the outside steps won't ever be finished, we will never be shown the room above the garage and they will move back to something like they used to have. They will never admit they are in financial tit. This all set for life is rubbish. 9 times out of 10, you have a capital one card because its a credit builder card and they give it you because you have a poor credit rating. They probably have a non traditional mortgage because they have rubbish credit meaning the interest rate is a lot lot higher than normal. Most people who are set for life have proper credit cards and buy property outright and have one they live in and a smaller one they rent out for investment. These two aren't set for life at all. You cannot run a business whilst you are constantly on holiday. Myself and my partner both have our own businesses. My partners is all Internet based so he can work anywhere. Even he says he can't work properly if we go away as the day to day office things aren't with him. I have had my business 13 years and I've been away once, and I had so many emails and things to deal with that I couldn't relax properly. I think tat and me is either a tax dodge or its failed and Sarah won't close it because it admits failure. She buys her stock from Alibaba where yeah its cheap, she pays £3 per blanket, but you have to buy high volumes to get them for that price, then you have to pay shipping and import. Unless you are selling hundreds of blankets per month, its not long term viable. She offers personalised but she's never there to personalise anything. I'd actually have more respect for them if they held their hands up and said " we tried but it didn't work for us" than them living the way they do. Life isn't one long holiday and never can be. My friends are van travellers in they have a very cool vw camper and they travel in it a lot. They took a year off and travelled around everywhere in it, but there was two of them. Even then they said they often went off on their own because they were driving each other mad because you live on top of each other all the time. They said during the day if they planned to just have a sit and read and chill day, they had to keep their van doors wide open to air it out because it got so stuffy and if it rained, they ate out because cooking in it and not being able to have the ability to keep everything open made it stink meaning they couldn't sleep in it. These lot never air their van out and it must reek with 5 of them, a toddler and a baby in nappies in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Christopher Malcolm. If you are struggling for content and the vlogs are too close to real time, we are still waiting for Sarah's breastfeeding journey. You could post that. You know, the one that was filmed in the jacuzzi and you made Gazza remove his review for?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was thinking the same.

We got a message from the bank this week informing us interest mortgage rates are going up again for the 7th time this year. Luckily we don't have much to pay off on ours but yikes for anyone on a variable rate with a large mortgage 😬
My brother and his wife renegotiated theirs just before the tit hit the fan thank god. At this point I’m more grateful than ever for a council flat where the rent can’t shoot up because my landlord needs to cover a buy to let mortgage

It was actually what made me do the test! Was eating an ice lolly to cool my very sore throat and tasted like cardboard 🤣🥴
Last night wasn't good, I was hallucinating and sweating in places I didn't know did 😭

Creepstopher keeps me going however, haven't leff my bed since Sunday lol
Get well soon. I had it right back in March 2020 and it knocked me on my arse for weeks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My brother and his wife renegotiated theirs just before the tit hit the fan thank god. At this point I’m more grateful than ever for a council flat where the rent can’t shoot up because my landlord needs to cover a buy to let mortgage.
That's my fear, we're in a private let, the owner lives in Australia (he used to live here) so I'm worried the exchange rate crash will mean it's not worth his while, and we wouldn't get a mortgage in the current climate as we don't have a deposit (bit hard to save for one when you're already paying out for rent!) Fortunately we are in a part of town that's not in demand so it's been low up to now as they struggled to let the house before we moved in almost 3 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If lazy thinks that’s living their best life she needs a reality check because it looks horrific and being in that small van must be a nightmare, living your best life is getting your children back into school

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattlers fear not about the mystery of the no vlog tonight, I've heard the real reason:

Last night on the ferry from Igomenitsa to Ancona there was a UFO sighting - this was BIG!!!!

This Unidentified Flying Object landed in the Adriatic Sea - Obvs NASA etc was on it!!

When all relevant authorities approached this Unidentified Flying Object, there was great concern.

This 'UFO' that landed in the water from a ferry and appeared to be almost condom shaped with hair attached to it!!!!!

Apparently there has been life form discovered from this object.

Also, reports are coming in Ancona, from a grown man child crying like a toddler about the loss of his 'beanie' - he was being told to shut up from a rather large female who was telling him he couldn't have any 'bitty' or 'tuna sarne'
Guys am ROARING 🤣🤣 my poor lungs are delicate as it is 🤣🤣🤣🥴
It's bad when you're laughing and coughing 🤣😂

Trying to catch my breath omg loool

Atleast im protected though unlike the minghams. Youd thought Sarah would do atleast have a flu jab to help protect her nan.
I've had all the covid jabs and the flu jab and the booster last month, to say I was shocked when I seen the test light up after 2 mins was crazy.

Felt like an unexpected pregnancy positive ffs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

She’s a selfish twit. All me me me.

Reactions: 13
I reckon they will put pylon Palace on the market when they get home, they will blame the "stalkers" and the "nightmare neighbours" the work on the outside steps won't ever be finished, we will never be shown the room above the garage and they will move back to something like they used to have. They will never admit they are in financial tit. This all set for life is rubbish. 9 times out of 10, you have a capital one card because its a credit builder card and they give it you because you have a poor credit rating. They probably have a non traditional mortgage because they have rubbish credit meaning the interest rate is a lot lot higher than normal. Most people who are set for life have proper credit cards and buy property outright and have one they live in and a smaller one they rent out for investment. These two aren't set for life at all. You cannot run a business whilst you are constantly on holiday. Myself and my partner both have our own businesses. My partners is all Internet based so he can work anywhere. Even he says he can't work properly if we go away as the day to day office things aren't with him. I have had my business 13 years and I've been away once, and I had so many emails and things to deal with that I couldn't relax properly. I think tat and me is either a tax dodge or its failed and Sarah won't close it because it admits failure. She buys her stock from Alibaba where yeah its cheap, she pays £3 per blanket, but you have to buy high volumes to get them for that price, then you have to pay shipping and import. Unless you are selling hundreds of blankets per month, its not long term viable. She offers personalised but she's never there to personalise anything. I'd actually have more respect for them if they held their hands up and said " we tried but it didn't work for us" than them living the way they do. Life isn't one long holiday and never can be. My friends are van travellers in they have a very cool vw camper and they travel in it a lot. They took a year off and travelled around everywhere in it, but there was two of them. Even then they said they often went off on their own because they were driving each other mad because you live on top of each other all the time. They said during the day if they planned to just have a sit and read and chill day, they had to keep their van doors wide open to air it out because it got so stuffy and if it rained, they ate out because cooking in it and not being able to have the ability to keep everything open made it stink meaning they couldn't sleep in it. These lot never air their van out and it must reek with 5 of them, a toddler and a baby in nappies in it.
I think the only reason grey haven't done this already is because the stairwell needs to be up to planning. I think they'll do Christmas, then do their January bedroom makeovers before putting it on the market. Although, they'll need to be quick if they do want to sell. There's a high chance it'll go into negative equity very soon.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.