The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘’We really want to be in a vibrant urban area, really prioritise the kids friendships. And actually come to think of it we’ve adjusted well to living among piles of rubbish so this semi in Seacroft is absolutely ideal’’
They might not afford a Semi in Seacroft in the end.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but can u imagine all that sand after all the beaches they visit, that must be in that van - in their beds, clothes, clothes, crevices etc.. because even after normal ppl Shower, there’s still sand everywhere - urgh that on top of the smell , I’d be truly miserable

• Sick
Reactions: 31
We are all guilty. How could we have got it wrong for so long? Epic actually means boring! So all the epic vlogs we’ve been promised are what we’ve actually got. They’ve been so epic I can’t even be bothered to hate watch anymore.
Then I know one channel that need to change it's name because I watc one that says it is epic. (want write the name here because Tattle don't like that) and it is nothing like the epic ingham vlogs. Not even vlogs....

Reactions: 16
Can anyone tell me if I’m over protective but on the video at 5.30 Sarah says she’s going to help gormless with the awning then leaves Mila in the front seat of the van holding onto the steering wheel whilst Jace climbs all over the seats and leaves the passenger side door of the cab open, Esmes in the back of the van 🤷‍♀️ What’s to stop Mila either falling or climbing out of the van then falling or Jace hitting her ??
I just give up with these piss poor excuses for parents 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Can anyone tell me if I’m over protective but on the video at 5.30 Sarah says she’s going to help gormless with the awning then leaves Mila in the front seat of the van holding onto the steering wheel whilst Jace climbs all over the seats and leaves the passenger side door of the cab open, Esmes in the back of the van 🤷‍♀️ What’s to stop Mila either falling or climbing out of the van then falling or Jace hitting her ??
I just give up with these piss poor excuses for parents 🙄
Or the golden child knocking the handbrake off

Reactions: 29
Funny we've still had no vlog content of Isabelle's 'GCSES' 🤣🤣🤣 even saying that makes me howl. "Albania always looks flat on a map" 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Lazy trying to educate her feral family that they could see the Milky Way because our solar system is in it 🤣 utter bullshit. I worry for those chuldren. It’s like they’re being educated by Mr Bean. It makes no sense and the teacher isn’t “all there”. The psychology student in me is screaming at those two pathetic excuses of parents for destroying their kids and their futures. It’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Hope you feel better real soon,I have had the dreaded covid and I agree it is not nice
Take care xx

I also have fibromyalgia and like you when I had covid I didn’t know which was worse covid or the fibromyalgia I was going nuts not knowing what to do where to turn etc so I completely sympathies with you.
Hope your feeling a lot better now xx
Thankyou xx Tbh thought i was in a flare at first.Like our friend above i`d had my flu jab ,and was up to date with covid vacinations (oddly enough the jabs irritated me everytime ,and t was after the 2nd and booster i first had a taste of the virus. I was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis and fibro in my late 20`s.As i get older ,the pain is definitely getting worse.As my friend (who has GBS) tells me ,it`s our new "normal". I know i`m not 35 anymore as i struggle to do for my mum what i didn`t really have to think about at that age. However ,i know how blessed i am ,to still be able to move in /stay overnights ,and still have my much adored mum. 💕 .We`ve always had an incredible bond ,but losing both our husbands in such a short space ,brought us even closer.Thelast thing i said to my dad was that i`d always take care of mum.Look after you ,be gentle on yourself.I know now i was doing stupid thingswhen i was younger to keep healthy/fit.I realise now they caused so many of my issues.Sending you and all my fellow Tattlers a huge hug and much love.Our friend above is right ,this place is a saving grace ,and has sure made me smile during some really stressful times.💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure how they have the cheek to be disgusted by litter etc when their own back garden resembles my local tip

• Haha
How much income can You Tube pay. I’m trying to work out how that family manage financially. There’s the mortgage, council tax, gas/elec, food , insurances, fuel and also tutors. How can a few thousand views on their vlogs pay all that🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 26
‘Epic?’

Ahh I get it… ‘E picks the most dull, boring content, barely edits it, showcases their idiocy and lack of hygiene, and how sadly they’re failing their kids. Utter weapons the pair of them.

Reactions: 18
CAMPING ON THE BEACH IN GREECE | VANLIFE PARADISE

Lazy starts the vlog. Last night she thought Creepstopher got out of the van, got in the front, turned the engine on and was sat there. She was so confused and half asleep. It turned out is was the bad boy boat that had docked in front of them. The van was vibrating for half an hour. It usually only vibrates for 10 seconds as Lazy and Creepstopher try to conceive the next Baby Clickbait. They’re under the flight path for Corfu Airport. The boat sent Lazy back to sleep until the planes woke her up at 5am as she’s a light sleeper. The schedule was for 25 planes between 5:30am and 9:30am but they only heard 3. They’re up and about to jump on a boat back to the mainland.

The Inghams board the boat. The van won’t go up the big ramp so they need to use the smaller one, which is used for trucks. Footage of Mila on the boat. Jace is swinging in the side of the table. Esme and Isla are playing Roblox. They love the Adopt Me update. Isla asks the ifam what their favourite place to work on Adopt Me is. She likes to work at the pizza shop. Scenery shots. Shot of Mila asleep. Lazy thinks they’ve hit the jackpot with the beach they’re staying at.

Creepstopher and Lazy were laughing because they needed to go to the supermarket for butter and bread. The sat nav said it was a 9 minute drive. The only issue is when you’re doing a vertical climb up a 3000ft mountain and the shop is at the top, it takes half an hour. Jace is gripping onto Creepstopher’s headrest whilst he puts the awning up. Lazy loves it when there are other vanlifers close by with their awnings up as a he feels safer. Footage of Jace and Mila in the drivers seat of the van. Lazy has realised th awning sunshade thing is pointless as the sun is right in front of them and they’ll get no shade.

Time for a wash. The Inghams get in the sea. Drone shots. Creepstopher was bitten by fish a few times when they were at the last place. Probably on his winky as it’s a similar size to a maggot. The water is crystal clear and you can see everything. This is the vanlife dream; van, ocean and beach. He is glad they left Corfu as he was feeling bad about leaving. They gave it enough of a chance. This is what he envisioned vanlife to be about.

Lazy has been down to the shore to collect pebbles for a pairing game for her and Jace. She has the stones and pens. Isabelle wants to draw on pebbles because it’s fun. Lazy draws spiders on the pebbles. At least I think they’re spiders, they do resemble Creepstopher from above when he’s near the end of his hair loss journey. Jace has to match the spider pebbles to the number pebbles. Isabelle colours the pebbles. Lazy says the pebbles are great for making art with. She squeals that they should do a pumpkin pebbles.

Lazy feels like they’re in heaven. Their opinion of Corfu isn’t great. Corfu’s opinion of you is even worse. The weather on this beach is perfect and they have a hot shower outside the van. Vanlifers crave outdoor showers. Lazy loves their shower. Shower with a view. Esme shouts at Mila to give her a kiss. Shots of the van, kids and Lazy.

Esme has discovered she can magnet her phone to the outdoor shower to take photos. Creepstopher is about to get some footage of the sunset. Isla is colouring rocks before digging a hole and putting them in there for someone to find. They’re about to have dinner and do a cookout on the beach.

Kettle whistles. The girls dance. Creepstopher can’t be bothered to get his hoodies and warm clothes out of the box on the roof as it would mean putting the awning away. The only thing he has in the van is a creased shirt. It has got chilly. Creepstopher still has his shorts on. Isabelle is always freezing. Lazy, you might want to take her to the GP for that one to make sure it’s nothing thyroid related. More crap dancing. Creepstopher shows us where the van is in comparison to the hotel and where they are watching the stars.

Lazy has come back to the van to end the vlog. She can see a mist or dust at the side of the stars and thinks it’s another galaxy. It looks so cool. Tonight was the clearest night they’ve had. Creepstopher has an app on his phone and the line Lazy saw was the Milky Way. She questioned if it was still the Milky away. They googled it and had a long discussion about how cool the Milky Way is. She explained to the girls that the Milky Way is only one solar system of 3200 other solar systems that are in the Milky Way. It’s not too unrealistic to believe there is life out there. We’re one solar system in a galaxy of at least 3200 others. There are trillions of solar systems. She loves how it prompts cool discussion. Lazy and Creepstopher learn even more facts on Google and Wikipedia each time. The only Galaxy and Milky Way Lazy would be interested in are the chocolate bars.

End of vlog

1664394563781.png
1664394790512.png
1664394947037.png
1664395145364.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve never seen them all look so FILTHY and that’s saying something! Filthy nails, literal dirt up their legs and feet, food and/or scabs round their mouths, greasy hair, the same unwashed clothes. Absolutely vile!! How is it not seen as child abuse?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.