The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get back to editing you fool! Is this going back to a time when everything was good and you hadn’t ruined the whole family by doing something so stupid!!
He definitely needs to edit that photo to protect Isabelle's modesty. There are no excuses for a worldy-wise, media-savvy parent - either keep the photo private or crop it so you don't offer perverts what they're looking for.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why were they refunding people?
They got too many orders and said they wouldn't be able to do all of the messages in time for Christmas...or it would take longer than the time frame they'd said or something. Idk if they ever actually offered refunds but they did send out some mass email.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
He definitely needs to edit that photo to protect Isabelle's modesty. There are no excuses for a worldy-wise, media-savvy parent - either keep the photo private or crop it so you don't offer perverts what they're looking for.
He's gotta be doing this on purpose :mad: there's no way he didn't realize. I'm not just saying this because of everything that's come out recently, it's just plain inappropriate to post an upskirt photo of a child whether they're wearing tights or not. Also why (just days after it's been revealed that pervs are creeping on videos of kids doing gymnastics) would someone take their kids to a park to do hurdles and and do gymnastics on the bars? The timing just seemed odd. I was gonna say something about that the other day but thought it might seem a bit reaching.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I see Lazy is still posting her inspirational Instagram messages:-
D0F7F218-4E4F-4F60-9973-9B90D9DFF84C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh I love Esme - at the end when she says would u rather wear the Victorian hat or dads beanie and she says eurgh this it’s cleaner ???????

Classic
That was funny - she's not daft.

I don't really understand why Chris would've left that part in the vlog though as he's hardly the self-deprecating type. To make Sarah look bad for picking on him and to gain pity? Or as a little nod to the diligent 'beaniewatchers' on here? I'd be so embarrassed if my child commented on my lack of hygiene or poor standard of appearance, even in private, let alone broadcast to the world. Sarah had the cheek to comment on Esme's choice of (non-girly) clothes the other day but 'The Prat in the Hat' is always scuzzing about in his grimy beanie.

Reactions: 10
He's gotta be doing this on purpose :mad: there's no way he didn't realize. I'm not just saying this because of everything that's come out recently, it's just plain inappropriate to post an upskirt photo of a child whether they're wearing tights or not. Also why (just days after it's been revealed that pervs are creeping on videos of kids doing gymnastics) would someone take their kids to a park to do hurdles and and do gymnastics on the bars? The timing just seemed odd. I was gonna say something about that the other day but thought it might seem a bit reaching.
I couldn't agree more. And I don't think you're reaching (possibly 'retching' though). Definitely the more aware you become, the more you see....and not just because you're looking, if that makes sense. They must hate it that people are cottoning on to their vile ways. Ha!

Reactions: 6
I don't think issy went to a friends house tonight it was all a bit staged and also why wouldn't she just go straight from school??

Did anyone else notice a glimpse inside the garage tonight when Chris was washing the cars?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see Lazy is still posting her inspirational Instagram messages:-
View attachment 7007
"In a world where you can be anything...." I wonder, is Potty Mouth referring to her (not quite watertight) credentials as a Neurosurgeon (or as good as) and Chris being a trainee Pilot?!

Anyway, how fitting that The Grinch character is basically a massive killjoy and spoilsport - exactly the role Lazy & Creepy take in shaping their kids' lives, robbing them of true happiness and choosing to spread misery instead. But at least The Grinch saw the error of his ways in the end. I shan't hold my breath for this pair of degenerates.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't understand what disabling comments does. These peados are still gonna screen shot vlogs, send pics/timestamps to there weirdo mates.
What they were doing was commenting in code with timestamps, so they didn't have to go to the trouble of emailing. They would say something like "Esme was so cute at 10:14", and the pedophiles would know that there was something titillating there. Made it easier to share.
I know I am many pages behind, so sorry if someone else already answered. Our house is the Plague House this week. Flu and bronchitis in my daughter, and I am fighting it...?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
The last sentence of the article. Sarah and Chris take bloody note you vile pair of cretins.

Facebook said: ‘Keeping young people safe is our top priority and child exploitation of any kind is not allowed.’
This was actually shared via the nspcc twitter page! It’s absolutely shocking, yet we all knows it’s goes on! I have also contacted the nspcc about this apparent loophole! These parents need to be made accountable ?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is exactly why children shouldn’t be on instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So pleased to see that the NSPCC campaign is the top story on BBC Breakfast news this morning, gaining more publicity. Hopefully the momentum will continue and the necessary legislation is introduced quickly and enforced fully.

So pleased to see that the NSPCC campaign is the top story on BBC Breakfast news this morning, gaining more publicity. Hopefully the momentum will continue and the necessary legislation is introduced quickly and enforced fully.
Sky news have it too apparently, it’s good it’s getting all this publicity

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice a glimpse inside the garage tonight when Chris was washing the cars?

View attachment 7008
To be fair, my garage looks a bit like that too...surely I can't be the only one?! But at least my stuff is not ill-gotten freebies and barely used plastic tat waiting to be flogged for doughnut money....my crap is legitimate crap!

Just waiting for the day that their estate is finished being built and they suddenly moan about lack of parking for their three cars.

We have it were I live, people whinging there isn’t enough parking because their car garage is full of tit. Park your car inside it.

Are the Inghams available now on YouTube Kids? Their views are massively down since the pweirdo Scandal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.