The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread fits well with today's vlog and my email. I think the company was shocked and infuriated Oh I hope something happens will make it get interesting....?

Reactions: 12
That thread fits well with today's vlog and my email. I think the company was shocked and infuriated Oh I hope something happens will make it get interesting....?
I would love for them to turn up and be told but they read here don’t they so they will see.

Hoping for a classic rant though ??

Reactions: 5
Just found out something very interesting. Apparently YouTube has introduced a new filtering system on existing videos where the content has minors in them and is at risk of "predatory comments" and they have disabled all comments on those vids and had their ads removed. I've just checked a few of the Inghams where the title is suggestive (such as 8 yr old exposes sibling) and Sassybelle 's and true enough, comments disabled! Chris is fucked now if he cant use the vids to entice in the paedos for views!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
I would love for them to turn up and be told but they read here don’t they so they will see.

I hope they try to visit again and they ban him from A) going into the play area.
B) filming in there for his vlog.

As a matter of fact just ban him from the entire facility.

Those poor children who may inadvertently end up in the vlog didn’t give permission neither did their parents.

Reactions: 15
Just found out something very interesting. Apparently YouTube has introduced a new filtering system on existing videos where the content has minors in them and is at risk of "predatory comments" and they have disabled all comments on those vids and had their ads removed. I've just checked a few of the Inghams where the title is suggestive (such as 8 yr old exposes sibling) and Sassybelle 's and true enough, comments disabled! Chris is fucked now if he cant use the vids to entice in the paedos for views!!!
That’s a small step in the right direction ?????

Reactions: 8

It seems to be a favourite place of theirs so even if it deters them that’s a result.
I guess if they go somewhere different then it’s just a case of making them aware of the situation.

Reactions: 8
Their view count per vlog is starting to go up considerably. Only few weeks ago they were struggling to hit 100k views now they are quite abit over everyday. Was thinking we was getting somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The
Their view count per vlog is starting to go up considerably. Only few weeks ago they were struggling to hit 100k views now they are quite abit over everyday. Was thinking we was getting somewhere.
They always get higher views in the school holidays, hopefully will drop if again next week when they go back

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And this explains why the drop in subs I'd seen last night!!! Some of their pweirdo viewers got flushed out!!

If I was a family vlogger (never want to be!) and I knew this was happening, I’d be mortified and remove my children off the channel. However I’m one of those Mothers where I love my child and would protect them no matter what. Infact if it meant earning less money, then that’s what I would do.

Those girls need to come first above all else, makes my skin crawl to think what other creeps are watching them for that reason.

If Sarah and Chris were as decent and protecting parents as they make out, they’d take this into account and protect those girls. Possibly just vlog about themselves, but that would be lost revenue and we all know they just care about the money, it’s not about the ifam missing out either, if it was they wouldn’t be as firm as declaring that YouTube was their job.

Okay then Sarah and Chris, how many other parents do you know, that take their kids to their jobs to help out in society? This is excluding YouTube. What about that brain surgeon that Sarah compared her job to?? Nah they don’t. If you are implying that YouTube is your job, then it must be your children’s job too, and as you know the UK law on children working is pretty strict. Take your kids off your channel and protect them!

Sorry I went a little off topic there ha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If I was a family vlogger (never want to be!) and I knew this was happening, I’d be mortified and remove my children off the channel. However I’m one of those Mothers where I love my child and would protect them no matter what. Infact if it meant earning less money, then that’s what I would do.

Those girls need to come first above all else, makes my skin crawl to think what other creeps are watching them for that reason.

If Sarah and Chris were as decent and protecting parents as they make out, they’d take this into account and protect those girls. Possibly just vlog about themselves, but that would be lost revenue and we all know they just care about the money, it’s not about the ifam missing out either, if it was they wouldn’t be as firm as declaring that YouTube was their job.

Okay then Sarah and Chris, how many other parents do you know, that take their kids to their jobs to help out out in society? This is excluding YouTube. What about that brain surgeon that Sarah compared her job to?? Nah they don’t. If you are implying that YouTube is your job, then it must be your children’s job too, and as you know the UK law on children working is pretty strict. Take your kids off your channel and protect them!

Sorry I went a little off topic there ha!
Absolutely agree ?. The minute the scandal broke out them girls should of been taken off social media for good. They said themselves they didn't feel safe, they are adults they are in control, those poor girls aren't they rely on their parents to protect and keep safe, but not Inghams style, those girls instead were thrown more in front of camera whilst little wimpy creepy hid himself for those few days. Your comment is 100% spot on. Sadly those pair only see £s not 3 beautiful little girls.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It seems to be a favourite place of theirs so even if it deters them that’s a result.
I guess if they go somewhere different then it’s just a case of making them aware of the situation.
Looks like it's not far from B&M. I hope that's the one they're always at so if they did get banned from the soft play centre they'd be constantly reminded of it!

On a serious note though, I really don't understand why other parents don't complain at the time, when they see a grown man (that looks creepy AF) acting inappropriately i.e. getting in with the kids when not necessary and filming in a shared space full of other people's kids that are nothing to do with him.

I can only assume that it's because he acts and sounds so camp that they perceive him to be harmless. Of course it's not true that all unsavoury characters are your stereotypically butch looking males with gruff, deep, 'manly' voices but I reckon if Chris appeared to be more like, let's say, a Phil Mitchell type rather than an over zealous kids entertainer (from the 90's) then I'm sure people would complain in these situations when they see it happening first-hand.

Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with appearing camp or butch, per se, but my point is that harmful, dangerous, behaviour is carried out by all physical types and predators don't all have a certain look....although of course, as a parent, there are warning signs to look out for when you take kids out in public and I for one would not want my kids anywhere near a stranger filming, regardless of what he looked or sounded like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope they try to visit again and they ban him from A) going into the play area.
B) filming in there for his vlog.

As a matter of fact just ban him from the entire facility.

Those poor children who may inadvertently end up in the vlog didn’t give permission neither did their parents.
Yeah I know of someone that took on foster kids. They never put them on social media - only backs of heads and they’ve never mentioned them by name only a pet name

I once said could u imagine if they put a child on their vlog who was in care/fostered or like witness protection

The fact this doesn’t cross their mind is bizarre to me

Reactions: 10
I once said could u imagine if they put a child on their vlog who was in care/fostered or like witness protection
The fact this doesn’t cross their mind is bizarre to me
if they don't seem to care about the negative implications of showing their own children to the world (and apparently perhaps even actively courting the seedy side of the internet) then they're certainly not going to give a sh*t about exposing other people's kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Their latest vlog is pretty poor though.
Also it would seem they have been buying views

if they don't seem to care about the negative implications of showing their own children to the world (and apparently perhaps even actively courting the seedy side of the internet) then they're certainly not going to give a sh*t about exposing other people's kids!
That’s the scary thing isn’t it ?

Reactions: 3
Looks like it's not far from B&M. I hope that's the one they're always at so if they did get banned from the soft play centre they'd be constantly reminded of it!

On a serious note though, I really don't understand why other parents don't complain at the time, when they see a grown man (that looks creepy AF) acting inappropriately i.e. getting in with the kids when not necessary and filming in a shared space full of other people's kids that are nothing to do with him.

I can only assume that it's because he acts and sounds so camp that they perceive him to be harmless. Of course it's not true that all unsavoury characters are your stereotypically butch looking males with gruff, deep, 'manly' voices but I reckon if Chris appeared to be more like, let's say, a Phil Mitchell type rather than an over zealous kids entertainer (from the 90's) then I'm sure people would complain in these situations when they see it happening first-hand.

Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with appearing camp or butch, per se, but my point is that harmful, dangerous, behaviour is carried out by all physical types and predators don't all have a certain look....although of course, as a parent, there are warning signs to look out for when you take kids out in public and I for one would not want my kids anywhere near a stranger filming, regardless of what he looked or sounded like.
If I was at my local soft play and saw a grown man in the play area with a camera and he was filming I would be straight to the reception desk.
As I mentioned I was at soft play earlier this week and the only adults I saw were a couple of women supervising young children and then some teens with either siblings or younger children.
They do allow photography unfortunately, but I’ve never seen a overgrown man child filming in there, just parents taking photos every now and again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.