Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

You can bet he didn’t link this account from 5 years ago back to the family, the deluded little slimeball.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Justjonie

VIP Member
Just found out something very interesting. Apparently YouTube has introduced a new filtering system on existing videos where the content has minors in them and is at risk of "predatory comments" and they have disabled all comments on those vids and had their ads removed. I've just checked a few of the Inghams where the title is suggestive (such as 8 yr old exposes sibling) and Sassybelle 's and true enough, comments disabled! Chris is fucked now if he cant use the vids to entice in the paedos for views!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
D

Departed member 294

Maybe this is what Chris meant?

Plane number 2 seems right up his alley.... allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think I’m going to become a YouTuber.
For the health benefits if nothing else.
Already I’ve seen people with crippling anxiety who can do meet and greets and big events if there’s money in it,
A woman with fibromyalgia and mental health issues who can just ‘power through’ If she needs to
And now Chris has got a ‘suuuper bad back’ that doctors are super worried about but can still wash both cars and go roller blading.

Clearly there must be something in this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Scullybob

VIP Member
Thing
I just couldn't imagine bringing a baby into the world for money. Its just wrong on many levels. I thought you brought a baby into the world to love cherish and protect and because you both love each other to grow a family. None of this fits the minghams
It actually breaks my heart. Me and my hubby desperately wanted children. We have a financially stable lifestyle, a loving marriage and a great extended family. We couldn't even grow one baby to full term despite a healthy diet and lifestyle. IVF wasn't such an option then as I was considered too old. So when I see Sarah Ingham take risk after risk, travelling abroad, going on husky rides, eating a poisoness diet and blatently avoiding hospital appointments it makes me so angry and sad. And to then see her say that she isn't looking forward to the baby arriving because it will be hard work is truly disgusting and shameful ?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
D

Departed member 294

I don’t want their demise to happen until he explains what exactly he did when he was ‘training to be a commercial pilot’.

I’m training to be an astronaut, so far my training has involved doing slow bouncing movements on my bed to simulate walking on the moon. Next step, I’m going to train in spacecraft wizardry by constructing a rocket out of a fairyliquid bottle and some cereal packets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

whatamess123

VIP Member
I am so sorry Scullybob It is an awful situation for you to have to cope with, My Daughter cannot have Children either,
Due to renal failure, it really breaks my heart when i see how wonderful she is with her Neice.
Then you get the Inghams worst parents i have come across its so unjust ❤ xx
My mum has said many times how she`d read about neglected children ,and then cry ,as she and my dad couldn`t have their own.Eventually ,when my dad was still on his ship in the Navy ,he was talking to a fellow officer ,who asked if they`d considered adoption.After scrupulous investigations into every part of their lives ,they finally got onto the list.10 months later they adopted me ,and 2 years after that ,my brother.I know it`s not an option for everybody ,but maybe it`ll give some of you wonderful ladies some hope..I know i was extremely lucky to be chosen by such amazing ,supportive and loving people.To me they have been and always will be ,mum and (when he was alive) dad. I also respect alot of couples want their own flesh and blood.I could cry for all of you who struggle ,or just cannot conceive ,when you`d do everything in your power to give a child love and security.Life sucks when you then see C&S use their precious girls for financial gain.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Imagine if their channel gets removed days before the baby is born! Sarah will be fuming! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

leni18

VIP Member
You can bet he didn’t link this account from 5 years ago back to the family, the deluded little slimeball.
View attachment 6500
And Sarah thinks we are just jealous haters, surely she can't look At this and think her husband is OK, firstly a 29 Yr old changing his surname to his idol, then blatantly lying about becoming a commercial pilot, and also just being on dating sites whilst in a relationship and young children at home. Blimey Sarah I'm well jel of your lying deluded false cheating husband. Good role model father there Sarah. ? Chris please go see a Dr, explains all Sarah coldsores

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

leni18

VIP Member
This may be wrong to say but I'm going to say it... How many parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, godparents, friends and family would sit and allow these pedophiles to make these comments to any child we know. I don't Isabelle Esme and isla but yet as a decent human being and not just because I'm a mum I feel sick seeing them, if my children ( not that I'd even for a 2nd put them in that situation) had those comments I'd be physically sick feel guilty and remove every trace of my child off the internet. Now has Sarah and Chris done just this? No, I'm. Beginning to think they want the pedos attention, so many photos of Isabelle in swim wear, open mouthed, provocative poses, no parent would put that sort of thing out there knowing anyone can see. Are Chris and Sarah some sick couple who wants to do this purposely for money. I'm seeing no evidence to see they are loving caring parents, after the allegations in summer creepy would of made sure everything was innocently done to show he's not a pedalo as he denied. Sorry creepy your actions snd how you and your wife expose those daughters suggest otherwise. Get a job protect your kids. Ss are not your friend they can see the comments, they can see lack of your protection. They see what we do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

MountainMama

And this explains why the drop in subs I'd seen last night!!! Some of their pweirdo viewers got flushed out!!

If I was a family vlogger (never want to be!) and I knew this was happening, I’d be mortified and remove my children off the channel. However I’m one of those Mothers where I love my child and would protect them no matter what. Infact if it meant earning less money, then that’s what I would do.

Those girls need to come first above all else, makes my skin crawl to think what other creeps are watching them for that reason.

If Sarah and Chris were as decent and protecting parents as they make out, they’d take this into account and protect those girls. Possibly just vlog about themselves, but that would be lost revenue and we all know they just care about the money, it’s not about the ifam missing out either, if it was they wouldn’t be as firm as declaring that YouTube was their job.

Okay then Sarah and Chris, how many other parents do you know, that take their kids to their jobs to help out in society? This is excluding YouTube. What about that brain surgeon that Sarah compared her job to?? Nah they don’t. If you are implying that YouTube is your job, then it must be your children’s job too, and as you know the UK law on children working is pretty strict. Take your kids off your channel and protect them!

Sorry I went a little off topic there ha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Very interesting watch at around 16:40 on the vlog tonight (after someone else mentioned 16:50 on here).

Isla did not give a crap about the baby stuff, only her stuff (which shows how badly she will react to the baby when he arrives).

She had clearly noticed LOL stuff below the baby clothes and was trying to grab them and claim them as her own (as she did with everything). Esme was having none of it, and pushed her hand away... The vlog then did a quick jump and Isabelle clearly had to 'pick up where she left off' with what she was saying, so there was no doubt an altercation between the two girls.

Watch Esme's eyes and mannerisms throughout this part. She was having none of Isla's shit for once. It was very interesting to watch.

The whole PO Box thing is sickening. The amount of items there - the cost etc - absolutely ridiculous.

And yes, I'm gonna say it. Isla is a brat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Hatshepsut

I see Lazy is still posting her inspirational Instagram messages:-
D0F7F218-4E4F-4F60-9973-9B90D9DFF84C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but it’s time they started to teach Isla some manners - there I said it ??‍♀

Reactions: 29

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Oh I love Esme - at the end when she says would u rather wear the Victorian hat or dads beanie and she says eurgh this it’s cleaner ???????

Classic

• Haha

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Lets admit it there advertising there daughters for sex and even the dirty pedos can see it hence the comments - would people stand for it if they blew up photos of there daughters in bikinis and post them on every lamppost with the caption "here you go guys have a wank over my 6 9 and 13 year old daughters evan better I'll post photos with there mouths open for you " how are they getting away with this they should be in jail bloody disgusting and I'm evan more angry how there now going about it when they have been warned and it's there for them to see and there choosing too ignore it - no bloody wonder issy cant go out with friends alone she is prob been stalked already with a pedalo waiting to snatch her - you have done this Sarah and Chris it's not about money or how we cant stand you its about your children's safety now stop before one of your children gets seriously hurt

• Heart
  • Sad