The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea #26 Sarah’s About To Pop, The Comments Did Briefly Stop, Now They’ve Been Switched Back On, But The Perverts Still Haven’t Gone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really interesting thread happening on Mumsnet right now about families exploiting their children through youtube https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I’ve gone and read the thread and everyone on there is correct. I also noticed a few comments about the Inghams which mention the scandal and they also talk about the open mouthed thumbnails which is an invitation for pedos. Also I think someone mentioned the “6yr old face plants” vlog.
I never caught on why they specifically put the kids ages, but now I bloody well do. The majority of their fans know how old the children are, it’s just makes it easier for the perverts.

Also I never realised how many vloggers actually seem to be having babies for monetary purposes. How sad ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thought he had a bad back? When I’ve pulled my back before I could barely walk
I don't think there's anything wrong with his back! A few days ago he was saying he's finally doing up the front garden, now washing the cars, all with a bad back ? hilarious ? I think there's a reason hes not going skating, and he needs an excuse for it.something must have happened or been said ?

Reactions: 13
Them girls aren't safe. Chris probably thrives on the peados watching. I wonder if the social are actually doing anything?

I was wondering this? He's clearly exploiting them with the thumbnails and titles, god knows if he's setting up shots on purpose in the vlogs cz I'm not a pedalo so I don't know what they are looking for and what they are not but he must know!

When does this become a police or SS matter?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve gone and read the thread and everyone on there is correct. I also noticed a few comments about the Inghams which mention the scandal and they also talk about the open mouthed thumbnails which is an invitation for pedos. Also I think someone mentioned the “6yr old face plants” vlog.
I never caught on why they specifically put the kids ages, but now I bloody well do. The majority of their fans know how old the children are, it’s just makes it easier for the perverts.

Also I never realised how many vloggers actually seem to be having babies for monetary purposes. How sad ☹
It’s really sad knowing it’s not just an isolated incident with the Inghams. So many families out there who are willing to pimp their kids out for money, however, I do think the inghams are the worst out of the bunch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello darkness my old friend have you got a friend to lend all I want to do is spend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw this comment from two days ago on one of his skating vids, regarding those 'personalised video messages' they had as merch...

I assume this means they haven't refunded all of the people who bought them yet? Or they're still claiming they will 'get them eventually'.
I remember thinking when we found out about these 10£ messages (outragious!) ,i hope everybody (daft enough) who purchased one ,paid via paypal.By now ,they`d not have to deal with creepy or lazy ,just ask for a refund!

Reactions: 2
The postman is delivering ifam gifts now? So they just know your address? Calling BS

OF COURSE Sarah just needed to nip to the shop, is she addicted to shopping?

Rucksack full of snacks for when she’s in labour. Seriously, you can’t make some of this stuff up.

The way he’s crouching down painting those logs I’d LOVE to know what’s supposedly up with his back

No one needed to see her being jellied up. God helps us for the birth

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The postman is delivering ifam gifts now? So they just know your address? Calling BS

OF COURSE Sarah just needed to nip to the shop, is she addicted to shopping?

Rucksack full of snacks for when she’s in labour. Seriously, you can’t make some of this stuff up.

The way he’s crouching down painting those logs I’d LOVE to know what’s supposedly up with his back

No one needed to see her being jellied up. God helps us for the birth
Its a po box. Stuff gets deliverd thier then the royal mail take it to the house.

Reactions: 4
So if there’s no situation why haven’t the kids been in the thumbnail the last two days? Will be interesting to see what it is tonight! She really buries her head in the sand about everything going on in life...I hope she goes at least 14 days overdue..they will have nothing to film then that’s for sure and will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel even more than they already do with things to film!
If she goes 14 days over all those Easter eggs will be eaten. She's such a pig

Reactions: 5
I remember thinking when we found out about these 10£ messages (outragious!) ,i hope everybody (daft enough) who purchased one ,paid via paypal.By now ,they`d not have to deal with creepy or lazy ,just ask for a refund!
Wonder if and how they vetted all of those orders to make sure none were paedos?

Reactions: 1
At this point I’m convinced Sarah is enjoying all of this. It maybe negative publicity but people are still talking about her and she thrives on the attention.
She still has her channel, her greasy perv of a husband and her 3 little cash cows.
How could her life get any better

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.