The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t another family say they weren’t allowed to post the birth of their daughter? The inghams are no one special.
They are not, but they seem to get away with everything else! Let’s hope it is blocked, born with a camera stuck in your face, you will make mummy and daddy some pennies!!!
Didn’t another family say they weren’t allowed to post the birth of their daughter? The inghams are no one special.

First comment for me - yay go me! Lurker for a while then made an account so I could look at posted pictures and felt like I needed to comment tonight after reading about the haul opening vlog. I've watched mrs meldrum / the inghams for a while after my daughter introduced me to the channels. It's almost like car crash reality tv - they are so bad but I can't stop watching. Isla is very annoying, it seems awful to say something like that about a child but she's very grabby and it really showed in the haul vlog. Now I wouldn't begin to suggest that they are sending themselves post / making up packages so the girls can open them but seems suspect that Sarah practically lives in b&ms and a few of those items has b&m stickers on and the wipes just happened to be the same ones Sarah popped to think it was tesco to buy a while back ;) (on the vlog where she went to the mothercare that was closing down then popped to tesco) Also seems this Thomas has been mentioned a few times about always commenting and sending things - why the special treatment or is 'Thomas' actually a pseudoynm!

Lastly - did anyone else notice when Isla said something along the lines of can I have / keep the bow thing (i think it was) that she had - almost as if when things are usually sent they aren't allowed to keep them after they've been opened - again not that I would begin to suggest they sell everything on once recieved ;) X
Hi!
You would hope that some stuff got donated (I said hope!!) as the girls have far too much, but unfortunately they have a mother with spending addiction!
I like your theories though ?

Reactions: 3
First comment for me - yay go me! Lurker for a while then made an account so I could look at posted pictures and felt like I needed to comment tonight after reading about the haul opening vlog. I've watched mrs meldrum / the inghams for a while after my daughter introduced me to the channels. It's almost like car crash reality tv - they are so bad but I can't stop watching. Isla is very annoying, it seems awful to say something like that about a child but she's very grabby and it really showed in the haul vlog. Now I wouldn't begin to suggest that they are sending themselves post / making up packages so the girls can open them but seems suspect that Sarah practically lives in b&ms and a few of those items has b&m stickers on and the wipes just happened to be the same ones Sarah popped to think it was tesco to buy a while back ;) (on the vlog where she went to the mothercare that was closing down then popped to tesco) Also seems this Thomas has been mentioned a few times about always commenting and sending things - why the special treatment or is 'Thomas' actually a pseudoynm!

Lastly - did anyone else notice when Isla said something along the lines of can I have / keep the bow thing (i think it was) that she had - almost as if when things are usually sent they aren't allowed to keep them after they've been opened - again not that I would begin to suggest they sell everything on once recieved ;) X
If you go on there Facebook and look at posts you'll see Thomas posts on there alot. There is also some one else on there who constantly posts asking Sarah to meet her in coffee shops ect.

• Wow
Do their young viewers really want to hear about lazys breast pads. Will they even know what she's going on about, or even care?
It’s really inappropriate content and personally TMI for a “family vlogging channel”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I noticed yesterday the bin lid on their kitchen was open and thought...gross but whatever. Then today...it was open overflowing AND a milk carton was on the floor...it must smell bad...I thought he was meant to have OCD. He was cleaning the cars though so really it's lazys problem but jeez

EDit....She mentioned the bin....my bad. Still gross mind you

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I don't know why but the name Charlie popped up today made me think with a c e

I noticed yesterday the bin lid on their kitchen was open and thought...gross but whatever. Then today...it was open overflowing AND a milk carton was on the floor...it must smell bad...I thought he was meant to have OCD. He was cleaning the cars though so really it's lazys problem but jeez

EDit....She mentioned the bin....my bad. Still gross mind you
OCD isn't about cleaning per se. It's a severe anxiety disorder coupled with intrinsic thoughts that get out of hand and rituals involved. Yes some people may wash their hands a lot, be germphobic but it's a fallacy it's about cleaning and it's a flippant termed often used by those who are just cleaning obsessed.

Chris is always going to do a video about his OCD, but never has. He shook his medication for anxiety at us all to see when he did his pity party speech. Which if he truly suffered then I don't think he would be too bothered about popping a few of those tablets. He probably would have been on such greater doses previous and there was absolutely no relating this back to the OCD. He would have had the same thoughts and feelings as anxiety is anxiety.

Reactions: 7
New thread title idea: #26 They’re Back To Filming Tack, Chris Has Hurt His Back, Isla Now Has An Instagram Profile, But It’s Actually Sarah Trying To Get A Bankroll

Reactions: 5
OCD isn't about cleaning per se. It's a severe anxiety disorder coupled with intrinsic thoughts that get out of hand and rituals involved. Yes some people may wash their hands a lot, be germphobic but it's a fallacy it's about cleaning and it's a flippant termed often used by those who are just cleaning obsessed.

Chris is always going to do a video about his OCD, but never has. He shook his medication for anxiety at us all to see when he did his pity party speech. Which if he truly suffered then I don't think he would be too bothered about popping a few of those tablets. He probably would have been on such greater doses previous and there was absolutely no relating this back to the OCD. He would have had the same thoughts and feelings as anxiety is anxiety.
I do agree will all that's said here

I failed to use quotes "OCD" to emphasise my sarcasm lol

I think I’m going to become a YouTuber.
For the health benefits if nothing else.
Already I’ve seen people with crippling anxiety who can do meet and greets and big events if there’s money in it,
A woman with fibromyalgia and mental health issues who can just ‘power through’ If she needs to
And now Chris has got a ‘suuuper bad back’ that doctors are super worried about but can still wash both cars and go roller blading.

Clearly there must be something in this.
Does Lazy have fibro, or is that someone else?

Birth vlog: Sarah reveals her bits and bats ? EMOTIONAL (yes upsetting for young children) ?
With any luck he'll opt for the camera drone, so we just get tastefully zoomed-out aerial shots while the bits and bats are out on show. A few loop-the-loops might also help to blur things, especially down at the business end!

In all seriousness though, I already feel so sorry for this baby, being born into such a mess, and he's not even here yet. I sincerely hope he is delivered safely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this comment from two days ago on one of his skating vids, regarding those 'personalised video messages' they had as merch...

I assume this means they haven't refunded all of the people who bought them yet? Or they're still claiming they will 'get them eventually'.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Saw this comment from two days ago on one of his skating vids, regarding those 'personalised video messages' they had as merch...

I assume this means they haven't refunded all of the people who bought them yet? Or they're still claiming they will 'get them eventually'.
Why were they refunding people?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.