The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We spent very little money and got a very lot for our money"

VERY LOT!!! In your own words creepy FOOL..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Are the Inghams available now on YouTube Kids? Their views are massively down since the pweirdo Scandal.
It doesn’t look like it. When you search for them on you tube kids it’s only ran channels that come up. Their actually channel does not seem to be there

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t look like it. When you search for them on you tube kids it’s only ran channels that come up. Their actually channel does not seem to be there
Brilliant. Thank you!

They seem to have lost at least 25% of their views/subs/income since it came out

Reactions: 8
Nope, no situation, not affected. They definitely don't reply to guys hitting on their kids in the comments. :rolleyes: I swear she's that deluded I do actually think she believes the tit she spouts daily. Anyone else smell ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nope, no situation, not affected. They definitely don't reply to guys hitting on their kids in the comments. :rolleyes: I swear she's that deluded I do actually think she believes the tit she spouts daily. Anyone else smell ?
No situation here guys. Didn’t the comments get disabled so they are lying again?

I don’t know which mugs send them stuff in the post but if any of you are reading. PLEASE SEND CHRIS FACE MOISTURISER. It gives me the dry heave

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Love these new quotes think next title should be " the prat in the hat and lazy slug" ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think issy went to a friends house tonight it was all a bit staged and also why wouldn't she just go straight from school??

Did anyone else notice a glimpse inside the garage tonight when Chris was washing the cars?

View attachment 7008
His nose looks like it's been broken, it's probably due to skating but I'd love it to be that someone's giving him a high 5 right in that disgusting creepy face.

Reactions: 12
Are the Inghams available now on YouTube Kids? Their views are massively down since the pweirdo Scandal.
Can’t find them at all on Kids YouTube. Only appear on videos that other people have uploaded about them. All of FamilyFizz’s videos are still there so hopefully YT have done something finally

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love these new quotes think next title should be " the prat in the hat and lazy slug" ?
The prat in the hat and the lazy slug, don't have a very lot going on between their ears....or should that be THERE/THEY'RE ?

I've watched a few vlogs from Americans who have had their comments disabled (the mchusbands being one) they said that YouTubers who are turning the comments back on are being demonetised or having their channel deleted. They've been given the advice to keep them off.
So with any luck after YouTube have sorted out the American side of things, they'll come down on the UK vloggers like a ton of bricks and the likes of lazy and creepy will lose out!

Reactions: 12
No situation here guys. Didn’t the comments get disabled so they are lying again?

I don’t know which mugs send them stuff in the post but if any of you are reading. PLEASE SEND CHRIS FACE MOISTURISER. It gives me the dry heave
The comments are still disabled on some of their older vlogs. I checked the one titled "8 year old exposes sibling" and they're still disabled on that

#26 The birth is near, let's all cheer, she might quit shopping for a year.

(Shopping could be changed to vlogging as well).

Reactions: 7
#26 listen now can you hear that sound? It's Sarah in B&M spending the pweirdo pound!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if there’s no situation why haven’t the kids been in the thumbnail the last two days? Will be interesting to see what it is tonight! She really buries her head in the sand about everything going on in life...I hope she goes at least 14 days overdue..they will have nothing to film then that’s for sure and will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel even more than they already do with things to film!

Reactions: 9
Grim. Deleting comments doesn’t fix anything. The perverts are still watching!! ?

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Like the main concern would be problems with the channel, rather than paedophiles poring over videos of their children.
Them girls aren't safe. Chris probably thrives on the peados watching. I wonder if the social are actually doing anything?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just ban family vlogging channels and any channel where children are the main focus.
Adults can consent to what they choose to put out there but children can not!

My youngest watches a young American girl who mainly reviews toys/plays with toys etc. She seems very spoilt and they are always gifted so much stuff it’s unbelievable.
Her dad films but he’s rarely seen on camera and it’s clear who brings the money in for the channel. She’s done vlogs where she’s in the pool and you’ve got to wonder who’s watching. A while back she got a new brother and he’s already featured quite a lot in the videos.
The only good thing is they rarely have comments enabled but the ones I have seen are from very creepy individuals.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.