The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so unsure how I hope this is playing out I'm hoping that the girls am not on instagram at all its controlled by prat and slug and the people commenting rude things are just people who are trying to prove a point because tbh I don't think pedos actually put themselves in a position to get caught except the timestamps but there not rude they cant get done for that I'm hoping to God those little ones aint reading those comments
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's to prove a point. These accounts are not monitored by their parents otherwise the derogatory comments would have been removed. This should be sent to IG to show how the mother is not managing the account. Also SS should be made aware

Reactions: 4
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's to prove a point. These accounts are not monitored by their parents otherwise the derogatory comments would have been removed. This should be sent to IG to show how the mother is not managing the account. Also SS should be made aware
Sadly Instagram seem to not care..someone said they reported Esme's and Isla's via email and they haven't replied. I also reported them for underage child and it doesn't seem to matter if a parent is managing their account. I mean Cole & Sav literally made an account for their daughter immediately after she was born. Its gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.