The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His excuse was that Issy had spilt tea on the seat and he couldn't get the stain out so it was sent for a valet. Although why that would stop him washing the outside of the car I don't know.
If they had any sense they'd keep the outside of the car as dirty as possible for as long as possible, so nobody could see them through the windows. Obviously the titmobile must draw attention wherever it goes but you'd think they'd appreciate at least a bit of privacy and anonymity, what with them being such suuuuperstars and all that!

Reactions: 7
Yesterday he said he was gonna clean Sarah's new car but yet he cleaned it today? No way has he got a bad back with cleaning the cars and roller blading!

How long had Issy worn that tracksuit for? Must be atleast 3/4 days! ?

Reactions: 6
Yesterday he said he was gonna clean Sarah's new car but yet he cleaned it today? No way has he got a bad back with cleaning the cars and roller blading!

How long had Issy worn that tracksuit for? Must be atleast 3/4 days! ?
Thats what I noticed about the track suit.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
A birth video is not at all suitable for their young audience.
Oh I know, but didn't they do that with one of Katrina's kids as well? Filmed the birth/naming of him and then made up some story so it'd go viral?

Many of the American family vlogging sites still have comments disabled. Is it one rule for them and one rule for us? Hmmm?
A few American channels have their comments back up, so not entirely sure why some are back & others aren’t ??‍♀

Do their young viewers really want to hear about lazys breast pads. Will they even know what she's going on about, or even care?

Reactions: 5
That thumbnail of slug Sarah is the same as at least 2 other thumbnails well the same image of Sarah in that jumper has anyone noticed?

A birth video is not at all suitable for their young audience.
Especially if she does end up having a C Section. Not sure how that would work.

I wonder if they'll provide links under the video so the ifam can "shop" their birth? Maybe they'll approach an unsuspecting small business with one of their special marketing opportunities? I'm sure it's already all planned out in their mercenary minds, the sickos.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh I know, but didn't they do that with one of Katrina's kids as well? Filmed the birth/naming of him and then made up some story so it'd go viral?
Apparently the grandmother picked his name before she died then it was revealed at the birth

Reactions: 1
Apparently the grandmother picked his name before she died then it was revealed at the birth
Yeah I think I remember reading that. I'm sure that Karma/Dianne debunked that she ever picked the name though.

Reactions: 1
First comment for me - yay go me! Lurker for a while then made an account so I could look at posted pictures and felt like I needed to comment tonight after reading about the haul opening vlog. I've watched mrs meldrum / the inghams for a while after my daughter introduced me to the channels. It's almost like car crash reality tv - they are so bad but I can't stop watching. Isla is very annoying, it seems awful to say something like that about a child but she's very grabby and it really showed in the haul vlog. Now I wouldn't begin to suggest that they are sending themselves post / making up packages so the girls can open them but seems suspect that Sarah practically lives in b&ms and a few of those items has b&m stickers on and the wipes just happened to be the same ones Sarah popped to think it was tesco to buy a while back ;) (on the vlog where she went to the mothercare that was closing down then popped to tesco) Also seems this Thomas has been mentioned a few times about always commenting and sending things - why the special treatment or is 'Thomas' actually a pseudoynm!

Lastly - did anyone else notice when Isla said something along the lines of can I have / keep the bow thing (i think it was) that she had - almost as if when things are usually sent they aren't allowed to keep them after they've been opened - again not that I would begin to suggest they sell everything on once recieved ;) X

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.