The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no fan of theirs, but I do have the slightest bit of sympathy for his back pain IF he is truly experiencing it. Just yesterday I was working out and no more than 10 mins. into an hour workout I jacked up my lower back up. I was doing a jump squat and as I jumped there was a burst of pain, and I had to leave the workout. I could barely sit for long periods of time at work, felt I couldn't stand upright, and the pain was consistent throughout the day. I've been up since 3 or 4 this am as I could not get comfortable while sleeping, couldn't roll over w/ out excruciating pain. it sucks! I feel sliiightly better today but am still having constant pain, so I can empathize with him, IF he's having similar pains. If he's just exaggerating then eh, screw him....or don't.
I couldn’t sympathise with that prick or his chav wife....... they don’t feel any sympathy for his victims anyway

I certainly sympathise with your back pain though - hope it’s better soon ?

Reactions: 2
I'm no fan of theirs, but I do have the slightest bit of sympathy for his back pain IF he is truly experiencing it. Just yesterday I was working out and no more than 10 mins. into an hour workout I jacked up my lower back up. I was doing a jump squat and as I jumped there was a burst of pain, and I had to leave the workout. I could barely sit for long periods of time at work, felt I couldn't stand upright, and the pain was consistent throughout the day. I've been up since 3 or 4 this am as I could not get comfortable while sleeping, couldn't roll over w/ out excruciating pain. it sucks! I feel sliiightly better today but am still having constant pain, so I can empathize with him, IF he's having similar pains. If he's just exaggerating then eh, screw him....or don't.
I had back pains due to a medical condition however I don’t do what he does : skating, squatting down to the dog, drive (too painful) etc I know everybody is different but if the drs are worried like he said, why would you do anything that wasn’t necessary ?!

Reactions: 2
I had back pains due to a medical condition however I don’t do what he does : skating, squatting down to the dog, drive (too painful) etc I know everybody is different but if the drs are worried like he said, why would you do anything that wasn’t necessary ?!
oh i agree with that, and if it is as painful as he claims he likely wouldn't be doing it!

Reactions: 3
Encouraging comments like this ! Really ??
For all they know Bobby/Graham could be a 50 year old bloke ?
This is disgusting, it actually makes me feel sick! Why the actual eff would they comment back?! But hey as far as those two are concerned any comment is a good comment!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Notice the way the comments underneath are reacting negatively to what this "Bobby" has said. Whilst either C or S just laugh and send hearts back.

If the ifam can spot that this is dodgy, why can't the parents??!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I hate how Sarah keeps using the word "perfect" to describe the baby's growth a development etc. I think it was when she said they'd had genetic screening and everything looked "perfect". My little girl was unexpectedly born with down syndrome last year and now I cringe at "perfect", because there is no such thing. It's a bit nitpicky but having a fan base means she really needs to think before she writes, with everything, not just this. I mean, who knows who could be reading and feeling alone/hurt/sad?

I did comment this on the video she said about the screening on and I think I was laughed at ?‍♀ and of course ignored by the giant slug herself, but anyway.

ALSO. The SUGAR that woman puts into her body ? cakes and huge coffees etc. I'm surprised she doesn't have to do blood sugars. And she's proud of it! Like it's funny her midwife told her to eat fruit so she eats a cake with fruit on it ? taking our pregnancy seriously are we, I think not!
Every time I hear anyone talking about the sex of a baby and they always say "I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it is healthy" I am always tempted to say "...and what if it is not healthy?"
I totally get where you are coming from xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
COMPLETELY AGREE.
I honestly can’t take to that child at all.
Isla bo-bo the pageant brat in the making. And if anyone doesn’t agree watch this from about 10 min 20 ? annnnnnnnnd cut. Take two.

I like to call him a pansy or a Fuckturd. Sometimes a prat but yeah grotty Chris is still around. ?
Never cover up your husbands indiscretion more like .also the common Sarah came out with the word barm

Every time I hear anyone talking about the sex of a baby and they always say "I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it is healthy" I am always tempted to say "...and what if it is not healthy?"
I don’t think by saying that is anything - naturally people want their kids to be healthy, doesn’t mean if they aren’t they won’t be loved any less

Reactions: 5
To be honest, when I hear people say that I imagine they mean they're hoping the baby doesn't have a life threatening illness - which I think is completely understandable. You don't hope that for a baby.

Reactions: 7
Something I've been meaning to ask. I've heard Sarah say this a few times now and I'm wondering if it's something that is said in her area only. She refers to male shop assistants as mister. As in, 'wait until the mister brings it to us,' which she said in Argos the other day. I've never heard that said before, I would say 'gentleman,' if I was speaking to my children.
Hi Lady in Wales Here in Staffordshire We say Master :)

Reactions: 1
That is way too creepy for my liking and I bet that’s Chris encouraging it ??‍♀

Probably one of his pedalo friends he has on speed dial.
It takes one to know one

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow and they wonder why the hell social services come a knocking! I have no words..if anyone said that about my child...well I wouldn’t be laughing that’s for sure! ??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That comment on the vlog makes me feel uneasy yet Sarah/Chris think it's perfectly fine and funny. They are appalling humans

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
VERY happy to see that they so effortlessly moved from onesie szn straight into track suit szn. well done!

Reactions: 1
Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a dog owner but my parents are. My dad will never live their dog alone with a bone, in case it shards and gets stuck. Should you leave a dog alone, or am I just a worrier!
I would never leave anything to leave a dog to chew on unless deemed safe so my go to would be Kongs and nylabones. However everything comes with risk.

What I will say bones are the most removed item from dogs bodies. These are usually the cooked bones not raw. Although it's not impossible that a raw bone can cause problems either.

I wouldn't personally feed my own dogs cooked filled bones from pet shops. Although many do with no adverse consequences. It's not a risk I would take though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.