The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way does Prinny get walked twice a day! She gets walked once a week at most! I imagine they regret getting her and I'm sure they'll use the baby to pass her on to granny.

That message from Bobby was creepy and weird! Why did they even reply?!

Reactions: 16
Ok I’m gonna say it............
There are families who work from morning to evening, have kids in school and commitments away from the house who are also pet owners.
I have to be honest I don’t think they treat her badly. But It’s gonna be hard when the baby comes along for sure.
The standard everyone is holding them to is extreme and slightly unfair. I would hope she’s walked at least once a day, but she looks well cared for, the kids love her, she does have coco and Jane’s coven to stay in when they’re away.
I was annoyed they put off getting her spayed because it didn’t fit their holiday schedule. And they leave her so much But nothing more.
There are so many on YouTube who leave their dogs constantly for press trips, events and holidays
I do think we’re all being a bit harsh when she’s really not an abused or abandoned dog, she’s always with the kids in the evening.

Just my thoughts on it.

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m gonna say it............
There are families who work from morning to evening, have kids in school and commitments away from the house who are also pet owners.
I have to be honest I don’t think they treat her badly. But It’s gonna be hard when the baby comes along for sure.
The standard everyone is holding them to is extreme and slightly unfair. I would hope she’s walked at least once a day, but she looks well cared for, the kids love her, she does have coco and Jane’s coven to stay in when they’re away.
I was annoyed they put off getting her spayed because it didn’t fit their holiday schedule. And they leave her so much But nothing more.
There are so many on YouTube who leave their dogs constantly for press trips, events and holidays
I do think we’re all being a bit harsh when she’s really not an abused or abandoned dog, she’s always with the kids in the evening.

Just my thoughts on it.

Abused or abandoned is a very extreme example though to be fair.

Yes, I am sure that they do not hurt Prinny on purpose. She is not underfed, she has a clean dry place to sleep. They exercise her, all of these things are good. And like you say she is always with the kids in the evenings, so she included in the family in that way, which is lovely. I am not claiming that they 'abuse' Prinny or anything horrible like that.

However, I personally find it unacceptable to leave your dog completely on her own in a brand new environment (for hours!), it will cause her anxiety and confusion - this should simply not be an option to them. One of the adults should have stayed with her, it's just completely thoughtless toward her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s heartbreaking to see all their children on Instagram knowing for a fact that their parents are only doing it for their own selfish reasons, I have two instagrams one with 13k followers one with 25k and you do get some crazy amount of money offered to you for the simplest thing. There unfortunately is a much bigger market in kid instagrams sponsorship and advertising wise than there is in any other age group so a lot of kids are just being used as cash cows and it’s all perfectly fine by Instagram so long as they have that dreaded “account managed by parents” in their bio

• Sad
Reactions: 4
it’s heartbreaking to see all their children on Instagram knowing for a fact that their parents are only doing it for their own selfish reasons, I have two instagrams one with 13k followers one with 25k and you do get some crazy amount of money offered to you for the simplest thing. There unfortunately is a much bigger market in kid instagrams sponsorship and advertising wise than there is in any other age group so a lot of kids are just being used as cash cows and it’s all perfectly fine by Instagram so long as they have that dreaded “account managed by parents” in their bio
Sadly it seems they’ll do absolutely anything if it avoids them going back to the gutter from where they once came from.

Abused or abandoned is a very extreme example though to be fair.

Yes, I am sure that they do not hurt Prinny on purpose. She is not underfed, she has a clean dry place to sleep. They exercise her, all of these things are good. And like you say she is always with the kids in the evenings, so she included in the family in that way, which is lovely. I am not claiming that they 'abuse' Prinny or anything horrible like that.

However, I personally find it unacceptable to leave your dog completely on her own in a brand new environment (for hours!), it will cause her anxiety and confusion - this should simply not be an option to them. One of the adults should have stayed with her, it's just completely thoughtless toward her.
While we are on the subject of Prinny.

A few months ago I watched one of their vlogs, they had gone on holiday, I can't remember where exactly but they were in a caravan/cabin thing.

They all decided to go to the cinema, and as they left they filmed Prinny in the cabin window, looking at them go. That was really heartbreaking. The poor dog was in a completely new environment, and all of her family go out and leave her for several hours completely by her self, zero company, zero clue of where she is or when her people are coming back, she must have been so confused. Why both adults need to go to the sodding cinema? Somebody should have stayed with her.
Oooooooh no I completely agree with you on that, honestly I do. Your comment was spot on. I thought the same when I saw it to be honest.

Reactions: 2
See, we are all on the same page really ?:LOL:
I follow so many London/Brighton based influencers with dogs who attend numerous events, press trips, and go on so many holidays and leave dogs alone in tiny flats all day.
I think I’m making the comparison and seeing that at least prinny does have a family and the kids to play with.

While we are on the subject of Prinny.

A few months ago I watched one of their vlogs, they had gone on holiday, I can't remember where exactly but they were in a caravan/cabin thing.

They all decided to go to the cinema, and as they left they filmed Prinny in the cabin window, looking at them go. That was really heartbreaking. The poor dog was in a completely new environment, and all of her family go out and leave her for several hours completely by her self, zero company, zero clue of where she is or when her people are coming back, she must have been so confused. Why both adults need to go to the sodding cinema? Somebody should have stayed with her.
My dog looks sad when I nip to the toilet; out to the bin; move half an inch away from her. It is however me anthropomorphising her. She's not sad at all. Animals mainly dogs because that's the subject here may look sad but there is more to looking sad than an actual dog that bears that emotion. Dogs don't have the capacity to have the same emotions as humans. They are very raw and not as complex.
It wasn't mentioned if Prinny messed in the caravan; she does at home although this can be a sign of separation anxiety it can also be a sign of not using the right cleaning products making the place smell like a toilet.

A well rounded dog should settle easy wherever without their owner.

However in Prinny case I would be more weary that she's not allowed to growl to say actually that's uncomfortable. As demonstrated by Chris being a complete arse with her and she tries to snap. Growling is a form of communication. It's a prelude to a snap of you aren't savvy enough to read warning signs before a growl occur. It's often given the analogy that a dog that no longer growls is like a smoke alarm with no batteries.

I follow so many London/Brighton based influencers with dogs who attend numerous events, press trips, and go on so many holidays and leave dogs alone in tiny flats all day.
I think I’m making the comparison and seeing that at least prinny does have a family and the kids to play with.
At least the Fizz family seem to have the good sense not to do it, knowing that it would not match their lifestyle.

My dog looks sad when I nip to the toilet; out to the bin; move half an inch away from her. It is however me anthropomorphising her. She's not sad at all. Animals mainly dogs because that's the subject here may look sad but there is more to looking sad than an actual dog that bears that emotion. Dogs don't have the capacity to have the same emotions as humans. They are very raw and not as complex.
It wasn't mentioned if Prinny messed in the caravan; she does at home although this can be a sign of separation anxiety it can also be a sign of not using the right cleaning products making the place smell like a toilet.

A well rounded dog should settle easy wherever without their owner.

However in Prinny case I would be more weary that she's not allowed to growl to say actually that's uncomfortable. As demonstrated by Chris being a complete arse with her and she tries to snap. Growling is a form of communication. It's a prelude to a snap of you aren't savvy enough to read warning signs before a growl occur. It's often given the analogy that a dog that no longer growls is like a smoke alarm with no batteries.
Nipping to the loo in your own house, with your Dog in their own environment is not comparable to buggering off for several hours leaving her on her own in a completely foreign environment in my opinion.

Dogs can experience anxiety just like people, and I don't believe it's possible for that little Dog not to have experienced anxiety that day. It was a completely unnecessary thing to do as well. And let's be honest, if Prinny had have 'messed' in the caravan that day, they wouldn't have vlogged it anyway.

Staying with your dog 247 is a sure way to give it anxiety. If they’ve been trained properly they will be fine being left alone for a couple of hours. Prinny is obviously used to it. Also they could have ran her around for2 hours before hand to tire her out.

My in-laws had our dog for a while and he became very clingy because they never left him (he loves it there, but breaking their routine isn’t good)

Staying with your dog 247 is a sure way to give it anxiety. If they’ve been trained properly they will be fine being left alone for a couple of hours. Prinny is obviously used to it. Also they could have ran her around for2 hours before hand to tire her out.

My in-laws had our dog for a while and he became very clingy because they never left him (he loves it there, but breaking their routine isn’t good)
I don't want to go around in circles with this, but again, leaving them for a couple (and I mean a couple, because leaving Dogs for hours on end everyday is honestly not healthy at all for them, look it up) but leaving them for maybe 2 hours or so in their own home, is a lot different from leaving them completely by themselves (no other doggy companion or anything) in an environment that is completely new to her, is not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who waits for the baby to come before using a new car?
Full of crap! The car they have is a 7 seater as they’ve had Leah in it before and Jane. Pretty sure anyway. They need to make the most out of the other rust buckets as they’ve spent so much money fixing them...or cough making them legal to drive at least! Here they are with 3 old cars which I think are god awful. Give me a safe, reliable newer car any day especially carrying precious cargo. Imaging her driving that though! She will be even further up to the steering wheel as she won’t be able to see bugger all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.