The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they lose the contract with the supplier? Guess nobody wants to take them back on after all that went on?

Back in the summer yes but they’ve been doing their own since then, a few times now, last I remember was Christmas?
Let’s see if we get Easter Merch like last year, I know we loved it on GG back then.

#WheresMyFourFingerKitKatBish

Reactions: 7
I would have thought posting a pack of baby wipes would cost more than the actual wipes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would have thought posting a pack of baby wipes would cost more than the actual wipes
I’m more worried that some obsessive fan has gone to the lengths to send baby wipes when you can pick them up for 89p in the supermarket.
Ultimately they should not be accepting gifts from strangers nor should they be encouraging their kids to either.
I mean Isn’t that something parents are supposed to teach their children from a young age.
A couple of days ago an old man at the bus stop offered my youngest daughter a tube of smarties. He was with his granddaughter and seemed genuine, however I told my daughter to politely decline.

Reactions: 17
I’m more worried that some obsessive fan has gone to the lengths to send baby wipes when you can pick them up for 89p in the supermarket.
Ultimately they should not be accepting gifts from strangers nor should they be encouraging their kids to either.
I mean Isn’t that something parents are supposed to teach their children from a young age.
A couple of days ago an old man at the bus stop offered my youngest daughter a tube of smarties. He was with his granddaughter and seemed genuine, however I told my daughter to politely decline.
It's just greed - same with any youtuber who has a POBox in my opinion. If you are on PR lists for companies then send them your POBox or business address - you don't need to advertise it to the whole world. Have seen people with Amazon wish lists etc where fans can buy stuff they've actually asked for (Giving them ideas now aren't I) and it turns my stomach. Have actually seen someone justify it that they make content for their fans for free. What utter bullshit

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The ifam make some pretty creepy edits but this one takes the cake!
I blurred out the name because it was probably a child who made it.

Edit- I meant the creepy edit takes the cake, not the woman married to the creepy ingham.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing I don't get is if children come to their parents and ask to buy stuff for the Inghams (I can't see kids going and buying stuff themselves and posting it?) why do the parents allow it? If my children came and asked me to buy things to send to a family who make tens of thousands per year for doing bugger all and posting it online, I'd sit my kids down for a chat and explain the benefits of buying things for people who actually NEED help. Kids in refuges, people who use food banks - they are the people I would want my kids to help, not two feckless idiots on Youtube who buy crap for the sake of creating inane vlog content

Reactions: 28
What gets me with the P.O. Box hauls, where do they put everything? Letters, cards and everything that isn’t sellable. Surely they should know in the long run that isn’t sustainable to have it all in the house. Also they haven’t been shoving merch down everyone’s throats recently. Wonder why that is.
I thought someone said they randomly dump stuff near their property.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
COMPLETELY AGREE.
I honestly can’t take to that child at all.
Isla bo-bo the pageant brat in the making. And if anyone doesn’t agree watch this from about 10 min 20 ? annnnnnnnnd cut. Take two.

I like to call him a pansy or a Fuckturd. Sometimes a prat but yeah grotty Chris is still around. ?
Yep ,poor kid`s been practically primed for the camera since birth! I can just see her ,make up ,prom dress and false eye lashes :( and Lazy screeching instructions from the side of a "stage"...Ugh..What a life for any child ,but they are making "iddy biddy isla savannah" truly precocious...
About to wee myself from your last sentence ! :) :)

Reactions: 4
The thing I don't get is if children come to their parents and ask to buy stuff for the Inghams (I can't see kids going and buying stuff themselves and posting it?) why do the parents allow it? If my children came and asked me to buy things to send to a family who make tens of thousands per year for doing bugger all and posting it online, I'd sit my kids down for a chat and explain the benefits of buying things for people who actually NEED help. Kids in refuges, people who use food banks - they are the people I would want my kids to help, not two feckless idiots on Youtube who buy crap for the sake of creating inane vlog content
Exactly!Just cannot comprehend the givers or the takers.The former haven`t any common sense ,the latter ,any moral fibre in their being whatsoever!.Pure greed ,and it has to stop!

Reactions: 6
Have they ever suggested donating some of these things to charity? Surely if they said they were doing to start doing that, people wouldn't send as much stuff. Sarah said herself, they don't need anything. Yet there's kids with literally nothing whose day would be made to get some of those toys
Quite!The number of times i`ve had a comment re their pox box removed ,or some snarky ifam leave me a "delightful" response.If they had any savvy at all ,they could suggest this ,then tell their viewers they would be closing their po box ,as they have more than they could possibly need ,and to possibly donate to a worthy cause in the future.
Also ,why doesn`t anyone suggest a voucher as a "prize"?That way the winner could buy themselves something they`d actually like and use.
Trouble is ,they`d have to give a reasonable amount ,or show themselves up for who they truly are...total grabbers ,and skinflints when it comes to helping others!

Reactions: 4
I've just watched last nights vlog and christ, I don't want to be awful about a little girl but they really need to do something about Isla.
Currently looks like Esme is the only one parenting her..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it is actually kids sending gifts, I’m sure most the items sent to that PO Box is from creepy paedophiles since they are Inghams target group

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just watched last nights vlog and christ, I don't want to be awful about a little girl but they really need to do something about Isla.
Currently looks like Esme is the only one parenting her..
20:20 ish
“I look really nice and now I look like a rug rat”
No child should be thinking or critiquing themselves like this.

Sarah corrects her and say she actually said “I look really nice in these videos and now I just look like a raggamuffen
Sad. Not shocking but sad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I really have a soft spot for Esme. I think she is a troubled child. She needs a healthy diet, more fresh air, much more sleep and a parent to encourage her. She is brilliant at sports and whilst she may not be on an academic level with her peers, with some encouragement she could end up a very well rounded young person. I feel so sorry for her as I feel she takes a lot of flack. In last night's vlog, she pushed Islas hand away when she is grabbing at the gifts. The video cuts and when it continues Esme looks flushed. I suspect Isla kicked off and Esme was told off. Poor child ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
20:20 ish
“I look really nice and now I look like a rug rat”
No child should be thinking or critiquing themselves like this.

Sarah corrects her and say she actually said “I look really nice in these videos and now I just look like a raggamuffen
Sad. Not shocking but sad

Could she be talking about her behaviour though but being 6 not really know how to explain it? Because she did used to come across as quite sweet.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it is actually kids sending gifts, I’m sure most the items sent to that PO Box is from creepy paedophiles since they are Inghams target group
This scares me a lot. People go to great lengths to be weird and could be hiding secret cameras in the ornaments etc. I know I prob sound extreme but it could happen it's not as far fetched as you might think

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This scares me a lot. People go to great lengths to be weird and could be hiding secret cameras in the ornaments etc. I know I prob sound extreme but it could happen it's not as far fetched as you might think
Very true or if they send clothes that they want to see the girls wear on a vlog ?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Very true or if they send clothes that they want to see the girls wear on a vlog ?
This is extreme and sick, and I apologise. I had a colleague that was working with a family that the new boyfriend was abusing her daughters! It got found out and he was moved away, eventually prisoned. Whilst he was waiting to go to court, he used to send gifts to the children, and the mother would throw them but reported an odd smell when the package was opened. One package was tested and was found to have semen samples in the package, as well as traces of bleach! The belief was he was getting off in the thought of them whilst wrapping the gifts ??. Some of these packages contained sweets and chocolate. It’s not a common occurrence and this man was unbelievably unstable as well as totally sick in the head. We are never allowed to accept gifts from service users, or drinks etc when we visit the home. We politely decline, I was given a gift from somebodies holiday, and it contained massage oils! In threw it without opening, it’s not being rude and ungrateful, it’s protecting yourself and others. You don’t know what happens before these things get too you and it’s always best to think extreme! You can contaminate things without having to fully open a packet! This is never thought about though, and at some point they could be put at danger, because these gifts won’t always be from the ‘child’ they claim to be!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I hate how Sarah keeps using the word "perfect" to describe the baby's growth a development etc. I think it was when she said they'd had genetic screening and everything looked "perfect". My little girl was unexpectedly born with down syndrome last year and now I cringe at "perfect", because there is no such thing. It's a bit nitpicky but having a fan base means she really needs to think before she writes, with everything, not just this. I mean, who knows who could be reading and feeling alone/hurt/sad?

I did comment this on the video she said about the screening on and I think I was laughed at ?‍♀ and of course ignored by the giant slug herself, but anyway.

ALSO. The SUGAR that woman puts into her body ? cakes and huge coffees etc. I'm surprised she doesn't have to do blood sugars. And she's proud of it! Like it's funny her midwife told her to eat fruit so she eats a cake with fruit on it ? taking our pregnancy seriously are we, I think not!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hate how Sarah keeps using the word "perfect" to describe the baby's growth a development etc. I think it was when she said they'd had genetic screening and everything looked "perfect". My little girl was unexpectedly born with down syndrome last year and now I cringe at "perfect", because there is no such thing. It's a bit nitpicky but having a fan base means she really needs to think before she writes, with everything, not just this. I mean, who knows who could be reading and feeling alone/hurt/sad?

I did comment this on the video she said about the screening on and I think I was laughed at ?‍♀ and of course ignored by the giant slug herself, but anyway.
giant Slug haha slugsloth

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.