The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I hear anyone talking about the sex of a baby and they always say "I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it is healthy" I am always tempted to say "...and what if it is not healthy?"
I totally get where you are coming from xx
I think it’s really, really unfair to judge anybody for saying “I don’t care about the sex once the baby is healthy” that’s such a normal thing to say.
The alternative? It better be a girl/it better be a boy or it’s going in the shed” ?
@Sassyspud I can totally understand how your personal experiences have made this a trigger for you ? I really hope your daughter and family are doing great, and like all parents if something comes up that hasn’t been expected, we adapt, we make it work. You have and you’re a credit to each other.

But I would hate for any parent to feel the need to edit themselves to such an extreme in a conversation by saying “I don’t care about the sex of the baby once it’s healthy,
but if it’s not that’s ok too,
and if my child gets cancer at the age of 2 that’s ok too,
and if... if... if”
It’s PC gone crazy expecting that.
No women about to give birth should be worried about what “might” happen down the line.
The word perfect can be used regardless of a medical diagnosis, people always say the pregnancy is progressing perfectly and the baby looks perfect.
I remember the Saccone Joly’s making a comment about Alissa when people were suggesting she had some difficulties.
Jonathan lé Shitcone Joly actually said “the baby isn’t broken”
Now THAT pissed me off. I’d rather the use of the word perfect. Her pregnancy and baby are perfect.
It’s mother and father are the “broken” little shits that deserve to burn in the fires of hell.
?

Reactions: 15
I would never leave anything to leave a dog to chew on unless deemed safe so my go to would be Kongs and nylabones. However everything comes with risk.

What I will say bones are the most removed item from dogs bodies. These are usually the cooked bones not raw. Although it's not impossible that a raw bone can cause problems either.

I wouldn't personally feed my own dogs cooked filled bones from pet shops. Although many do with no adverse consequences. It's not a risk I would take though.
Thank you! I didn’t want to sound petty, but it strikes me that they feel guilty about the amount of time that they leave her. I actually don’t know why they have a dog, it’s so unfair that she is pushed from pillow to post and left alone. But I guess a family that don’t give two hoots about their own children’s safety aren’t going to worry about their poor dog!

Reactions: 3
Something I've been meaning to ask. I've heard Sarah say this a few times now and I'm wondering if it's something that is said in her area only. She refers to male shop assistants as mister. As in, 'wait until the mister brings it to us,' which she said in Argos the other day. I've never heard that said before, I would say 'gentleman,' if I was speaking to my children.
It's a figure of speech. Its not exclusive to her but not widely used. In fairness its less rude than referring to a shop assistant as bud/m8 or pal.
Then again up to the summer of last year she was getting the reputation for being rude and obnoxious to various sales staff and extremely belittling to some in the cinemas they went to. This was at the time her channel was inching (almost literally it seemed at the time )to the 1 million subscriber level.
Just a very short time later the stories about the messages got out and she was found to be married to Bradfords own Harvey Weinstein. After that she reigned it in considerably
But the mister thing is just a figure of speech

Reactions: 5
Thank you! I didn’t want to sound petty, but it strikes me that they feel guilty about the amount of time that they leave her. I actually don’t know why they have a dog, it’s so unfair that she is pushed from pillow to post and left alone. But I guess a family that don’t give two hoots about their own children’s safety aren’t going to worry about their poor dog!
Am not going to preach and I haven't watched the vlog but it does make me cringe when they get Prinny her favourite treat a cooked bleached bone.

I was happy they found carrots for her, though they best come frozen to be some bit digestible. Dogs digestive system is funny with foods. I am concerned they would now naively feed grapes because Prinny loves carrot though. Grapes/raisins can kill dogs so easily and should always treated asap. There is no toxicity level. A chihuahua could eat one or two and be fine and a great Dane eat the same amount and be in kidney failure..
Apologises for the tangent. If you see this happening in a vlog Instagram post..please contact the idiots..it's not just one it doesn't matter scenario.

Reactions: 4
Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a dog owner but my parents are. My dad will never live their dog alone with a bone, in case it shards and gets stuck. Should you leave a dog alone, or am I just a worrier!
I thought this too! They can splinter and potentially choke the dog, surely?

Reactions: 3
Encouraging comments like this ! Really ??
For all they know Bobby/Graham could be a 50 year old bloke ?
What the actual hell? That's most definitely an older guy. Surely no young boy would ask for that kind of video. Disgusting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a dog owner but my parents are. My dad will never live their dog alone with a bone, in case it shards and gets stuck. Should you leave a dog alone, or am I just a worrier!
I left my dog alone with her toys and water and bed and blankets AND THE RADIO ON when she was a puppy for about 2 hours and she ate the wire from a lamp, ripped some wallpaper and chewed through my credit card (that she managed to get out of on envelope behind the lamp she killed)
If she had hurt herself tough tit, I had no credit card to pay for treatment.
I’m not even joking this actually happened.
But I wouldn’t have left her with a bone, completely off topic I’ve only ever given the dogs reindeer antlers.
Anyway to finish off a really pointless story. I cut off her radio privileges, she can now think about what she did in silence. From the smaller room... with no access to my finances.

Grapes/raisins can kill dogs so easily and should always treated asap. There is no toxicity level. A chihuahua could eat one or two and be fine and a great Dane eat the same amount and be in kidney failure..

People think chocolate is the danger but fruit is sooooooooo much worse, especially grapes, tomatoes and raisins ?

• Haha
And as if by huge coincidence, they're about to start flogging their merch. As predicted here yesterday

I had back pains due to a medical condition however I don’t do what he does : skating, squatting down to the dog, drive (too painful) etc I know everybody is different but if the drs are worried like he said, why would you do anything that wasn’t necessary ?!
He Probably went to see DR Karma and was told That being that your wife likens her job to a brain surgeon
Then she should have told you to remove that filthy beany,wash the Buildup of WD40 away and come back and see me when you can think clearly,
a week Later
Dr Karma Oh Mr Ingham My only Suggestion Is that you are overloading in self pity
you could try taking backlash every day failing that a huge dose of Apology may work but i think that could be to late.
The best thing i can suggest is that you hurt your back digging the big hole you find yourself in go crawl into it and stop wasting my time.:):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
I left my dog alone with her toys and water and bed and blankets AND THE RADIO ON when she was a puppy for about 2 hours and she ate the wire from a lamp, ripped some wallpaper and chewed through my credit card (that she managed to get out of on envelope behind the lamp she killed)
If she had hurt herself tough tit, I had no credit card to pay for treatment.
I’m not even joking this actually happened.
But I wouldn’t have left her with a bone, completely off topic I’ve only ever given the dogs reindeer antlers.
Anyway to finish off a really pointless story. I cut off her radio privileges, she can now think about what she did in silence. From the smaller room... with no access to my finances.

People think chocolate is the danger but fruit is sooooooooo much worse, especially grapes, tomatoes and raisins ?
Tomatoes? Don't you mean onions? it's the plant part of the tomato that's toxic so unless you feed your dog the vine.

Then you have the rumour mill about dogs and children eating apple pips because they contain cyanide. Yep but tiny miniscule amounts which need to be crushed that cause a problem. To get a true toxicity level in cyanide then that's a lot of apples that you couldn't eat in a sitting or a year!

Shame on you @Oohthedrama your pup could have been practicing her moves to become the next heel 2 music star! Or become the next snoop dog?
Although I think my dogs I have owned have destroyed so much in transition stages I don't know why I own any at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While we are on the subject of Prinny.

A few months ago I watched one of their vlogs, they had gone on holiday, I can't remember where exactly but they were in a caravan/cabin thing.

They all decided to go to the cinema, and as they left they filmed Prinny in the cabin window, looking at them go. That was really heartbreaking. The poor dog was in a completely new environment, and all of her family go out and leave her for several hours completely by her self, zero company, zero clue of where she is or when her people are coming back, she must have been so confused. Why both adults need to go to the sodding cinema? Somebody should have stayed with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

A few months ago I watched one of their vlogs, they had gone on holiday, I can't remember where exactly but they were in a caravan/cabin thing.

They all decided to go to the cinema, and as they left they filmed Prinny in the cabin window, looking at them go. That was really heartbreaking. The poor dog was in a completely new environment, and all of her family go out and leave her for several hours completely by her self, zero company, zero clue of where she is or when her people are coming back, she must have been so confused. Why both adults need to go to the sodding cinema? Somebody should have stayed with her.
They fuss her on camera, like she is their everything. I bet for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes, that she gets no stimulation from them, I honesty don’t know why they have her? She would be better with Jane or another family, as they honestly don’t look after her properly. She is just another ‘show’ thing for them.!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Found it (about 50 seconds in), they justify it by saying they are only going to be 2 hours max - it doesn't matter, it's still wrong to leave her in a foreign environment like that on her own. She would have felt anxiety and that's not okay!

Reactions: 4
They fuss her on camera, like she is their everything. I bet for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes, that she gets no stimulation from them, I honesty don’t know why they have her? She would be better with Jane or another family, as they honestly don’t look after her properly. She is just another ‘show’ thing for them.!
I agree. I can't understand it myself. I have dogs, their happiness, health and welfare is everything to me. I would not prioritise going to the cinema over their needs, but then again neither would any loving responsible dog person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we all know by now that prinny is nothing but a fashion accessory to them. Reminds me of the dogs trust advert ‘a dog is for life, not just for Christmas’. Or should it be ‘a dog is for life, it can’t be shipped off to Granny’s every time you go out’

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Again with the I’m not hating but...and does she get walked twice a day? HELL NO!
I wonder if they ever actually play with her though? Dogs need that too, I don't mean just throwing a ball for 5 minutes either. Dogs need proper interaction.

Reactions: 8
Does she buggery get walked twice a day. There's been several occasions where Sarah has mentioned taking Prinny for a walk then comes up with an excuse but tries to justify it with saying it's ok because she's had a good run around in the garden.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.