The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is going to be pretty tired having to stay up all night doing editing AND baby feels, cus she sure as tit won't be doing it. Except maybe the odd once for the blog to show us how hard she's working

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to hear Sarah's inevitable rant. Wonder how long this will stay on Isla's insta comments??
They know this is going to be put on so why bother making ig. Doubt baby isla will see it anyway mummy and daddy control it and just use islas name for subscriber count. Afterall isn't it about the money anyway. I'm. Beginning to think they are building a platform on ig etc, make subscribers make money and ditch YouTube and see if allegations will go away. Obviously not I know but that's why all these Instagram accounts all of a sudden.. Didnt creepy say he wanted to that on a post.. All makes sense

Reactions: 2
Instagram is big money for marketing so guessing the girls having their own accounts they are thinking they might get their own brand deals without the tarnished brush. LOL Dolls/Teen clothes companies etc.

We all know how that'll go down but I suspect that might be the plan. Plus on instagram it's big money just for posting like one picture or a couple of stories so easy money.

Or maybe I'm wrong and Isla just realllllly wanted to post pictures online to share with friends and make fun captions.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chris is going to be pretty tired having to stay up all night doing editing AND baby feels, cus she sure as tit won't be doing it. Except maybe the odd once for the blog to show us how hard she's working
From what we’ve seen the last few days he’s doing his editing during the day. Which to be fair is what most normal people do, probably only happened at night as she needed carted here there and everywhere now she can go herself. Calls for boring vlogs though...well tbh I’m not sure they can get anymore boring if they tried!

Reactions: 7
Something I've been meaning to ask. I've heard Sarah say this a few times now and I'm wondering if it's something that is said in her area only. She refers to male shop assistants as mister. As in, 'wait until the mister brings it to us,' which she said in Argos the other day. I've never heard that said before, I would say 'gentleman,' if I was speaking to my children.

Something I've been meaning to ask. I've heard Sarah say this a few times now and I'm wondering if it's something that is said in her area only. She refers to male shop assistants as mister. As in, 'wait until the mister brings it to us,' which she said in Argos the other day. I've never heard that said before, I would say 'gentleman,' if I was speaking to my children.
I am from Nottinghamshire and its often said here usually to children, 'look at that mister' and oddly the older gebaration around here often say 'Mester'

I am from Nottinghamshire and its often said here usually to children, 'look at that mister' and oddly the older gebaration around here often say 'Mester'
Thanks for your reply. I find it fascinating hearing the different dialects and sayings. I'd never heard that one before though.

Reactions: 3
Skipped through tonight’s vlog and Chris is “limping” or so it seems. He complains of his back yet manages to crouch down and also clean the insides of the cars plus mentions washing them tomorrow ... if your back is that bad you wouldn’t be doing that!
Plus at the start of the vlog I was shocked at Chris’ podgy belly ... didn’t he babble on about how he’s healthy eating etc !?

Could she be talking about her behaviour though but being 6 not really know how to explain it? Because she did used to come across as quite sweet.
I suspect it's as innocent as she is feeling self conscious about her missing front tooth

Reactions: 1
What gets me about the P.O. Box is they say they would be happy either not to get anything or just to get letters etc but if that’s the case why are gifts still allowed??? I’m pretty sure that you can put a limit on what you would accept etc so nah they’re just chatting shite through their teeth yet again...

Edited: not that I’m nit picking or anything but the caption literally says “after almost 7 years it’s back to nappies and sleepless nights“ when if Isla will only just be 7 meaning that she didn’t jump straight out of the womb being potty trained and not waking up during the night... so maybe would’ve been 4? maybe 5? years without nappies??? But that doesn’t sound quite so dramatic does it??‍♀ also picture with the balloons that were gifted but nothing says that in the post or picture?
Well ,Lazy ,maybe you should`ve thought about that (not the cash or damage control) ,when you decided to allow your vile OH into your bed ?,,,What`s the betting ,even if she gets a breast pump ,it`ll be (in her words) "because Chris doesn`t want to feel left out ,and can get up at night at feed!)...Yeah ,pull the other one Lazy ,we can read you before you even write anything these days..

Reactions: 8
Skipped through tonight’s vlog and Chris is “limping” or so it seems. He complains of his back yet manages to crouch down and also clean the insides of the cars plus mentions washing them tomorrow ... if your back is that bad you wouldn’t be doing that!
Plus at the start of the vlog I was shocked at Chris’ podgy belly ... didn’t he babble on about how he’s healthy eating etc !?
I'm surprised - in one of the messages he 'allegedly' sent, he bragged how he 'works his upper body hard'??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
20:20 ish
“I look really nice and now I look like a rug rat”
No child should be thinking or critiquing themselves like this.

Sarah corrects her and say she actually said “I look really nice in these videos and now I just look like a raggamuffen
Sad. Not shocking but sad

Only 7 but already aware of how she`s appearing on camera!FGS C&S take these poor girls off the vlogs ,and allow them to grow ,and change (as all kids do) ,and have their awkward moments kept just to themselves ,and their family.No wonder the kid`s getting so precocious ,it`s totally unfair.We all went through that (gawky) stage , fortunately we had loving ,sensible caring parents ,who weren`t about to expose it to all and sundry..:(

Reactions: 10
Not sure In Leeds but you can’t just drop into the Apple store near me it’s over a week to get an appointment. Apple wouldn’t sort the network signal anyway that’s the provider

Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a dog owner but my parents are. My dad will never live their dog alone with a bone, in case it shards and gets stuck. Should you leave a dog alone, or am I just a worrier!

Reactions: 6
They have had Sarahs new car for 2 months without using it. What a waste.
and new garbage comming soom.

Reactions: 8
Not sure In Leeds but you can’t just drop into the Apple store near me it’s over a week to get an appointment. Apple wouldn’t sort the network signal anyway that’s the provider
Same! I remember I had to wait over a week for an appointment

Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a dog owner but my parents are. My dad will never live their dog alone with a bone, in case it shards and gets stuck. Should you leave a dog alone, or am I just a worrier!
I don’t think a dog should be left with a bone either

Creepy doing that stupid talk with the dog - for someone that’s fucked things up epically he sure is full of himself

Well there’s a saying - them who laugh last laugh loudest ?

I'm no fan of theirs, but I do have the slightest bit of sympathy for his back pain IF he is truly experiencing it. Just yesterday I was working out and no more than 10 mins. into an hour workout I jacked up my lower back up. I was doing a jump squat and as I jumped there was a burst of pain, and I had to leave the workout. I could barely sit for long periods of time at work, felt I couldn't stand upright, and the pain was consistent throughout the day. I've been up since 3 or 4 this am as I could not get comfortable while sleeping, couldn't roll over w/ out excruciating pain. it sucks! I feel sliiightly better today but am still having constant pain, so I can empathize with him, IF he's having similar pains. If he's just exaggerating then eh, screw him....or don't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.