The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes stop it now All you Haters Lazy has a full time Job as a Doughnut taster imagine trying to multitask that with deleting all the Negative comments over Twitter,facebook Youtube and instagram,The poor poor pregnant Sarah must be so exausted
Do I really care No Hell No.
Oh and she's a coffee taster too and a secret shopper for Next, Madelan, HomeSense, Primark, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
are they all from children though that's the thing weirdos operate under the guise of children and the fact that these are always open mouthed when they receive anything as a "surprise" they could be getting off on that .
They could be sent anything and that’s the worrying thing! Straight to the house too! Not something I would be comfortable with.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They could be sent anything and that’s the worrying thing! Straight to the house too! Not something I would be comfortable with.
Got to add especially given the amount of “haters” they have for some unknown alleged reason!!!!

Reactions: 3
They like to be unique. So long as unique means being the same as everyone else.
If they do go with Ace, Emma Willis has a son called Ace and also a daughter called Isabelle. These "A list" celebrity mums, Sarah and Emma, are just so alike it's uncanny.

I wonder if the Inghams know that "ace" is a nickname for asexual people (nothing at all wrong with that just quite ironic really, given Chris's (alleged) escapades.)

It's also the name of an old Doctor Who companion.......Ace would be an inspired name choice from a man who loves all things space and travel (not forgetting how he visited a hospital the other day and is therefore probably pretty much a Doctor himself now!) If only Creepy would take his very own sonic screwdriver and disappear off with it to another dimension with all the other scary cybermen of cyberspace!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awkward moment when your "fans" put more effort (and money) into a PO Box gift than the family do with their "sooooper sooooper giveaways".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She keeps going on about the post office. But surely fan mail goes to a P.O. Box. The Royal Mail delivery centre will be parcels delivered to the house so things they have bought themselves.

She’s also put a picture of an outfit with a huge A on insta tonight. So guessing that’s trolling and it won’t begin with an A after today’s guesses here...

Very interesting watch at around 16:40 on the vlog tonight (after someone else mentioned 16:50 on here).

Isla did not give a crap about the baby stuff, only her stuff (which shows how badly she will react to the baby when he arrives).

She had clearly noticed LOL stuff below the baby clothes and was trying to grab them and claim them as her own (as she did with everything). Esme was having none of it, and pushed her hand away... The vlog then did a quick jump and Isabelle clearly had to 'pick up where she left off' with what she was saying, so there was no doubt an altercation between the two girls.

Watch Esme's eyes and mannerisms throughout this part. She was having none of Isla's tit for once. It was very interesting to watch.

The whole PO Box thing is sickening. The amount of items there - the cost etc - absolutely ridiculous.

And yes, I'm gonna say it. Isla is a brat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
‘Shall we look through all your Instagram comments Boo? Just ignore that one about ya Dad ....’ ?

I’m beyond caring now, those parents are just comedy gold at crap parenting and everything that’s wrong with social media and protecting your children from it. On their heads be it, I’m off to live back in my safe, secure and loving bubble with my family ? I’m so happy I don’t have to go to the extreme lengths that Sarah and Chris do to achieve that ?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
16:28 Esme: mummy I've never had one of these.

However, if you go on Sarah Says and go on her advent calendar haul (22:41) you see she bought them one each for that.

Also, I might be looking too much into it, but maybe Esme never has had one (I did try look through vlogmas vlogs but I got bored). If Esme never had one then it never made it into their advent bags or it was used but never eaten so recycled into this "surprise gift". I also noticed in their advent bags were Doorables but they were also in the surprise gift too hmm.

However, I did find something a bit interesting - the vlog from 6th December called "The pregnancy stretch marks are real!" From 8:02 onwards there's a pillow that days "Malviosie" (spelt wrong it should be malvoisie) but translating that it's about grape varieties to make wine. They don't drink though, never drink though so why would they have a pillow like that?

And yes, I'm gonna say it. Isla is a brat.
COMPLETELY AGREE.
I honestly can’t take to that child at all.
Isla bo-bo the pageant brat in the making. And if anyone doesn’t agree watch this from about 10 min 20 ? annnnnnnnnd cut. Take two.

Speaking of pillows, is Sarah’s grotty one still making appearances?? ?

I like to call him a pansy or a Fuckturd. Sometimes a prat but yeah grotty Chris is still around. ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree they've completely messed Isla up and this Insta account isn't going to help. Especially if they read the comments to her as most of them say how cute she is ect it's just gonna inflate her already massive ego (what other 6 year old do you know with an ego!)

She always told by Chris and Sarah how clever she is, how pretty she is ect but then sees them tell Esme she could try harder on her reading and it's okay she's a red head which is basically saying she's different when she isn't. They've put Isla on a pedestal and it'll be interesting to see if she stays there once the baby comes or if it'll come crashing down.

Reactions: 14
do they get paid for instangram accounts? im not on there so i havnt a clue
No, they don't get paid for them. But they're a way to gain an additional following and get some extra paid partnership deals etc...

(Un)fortunately that won't happen thanks to Mr Inghams night time escapades ? so pretty pointless them having accounts to be honest... Well, except from creepy and his private messages ?

Reactions: 6
She keeps going on about the post office. But surely fan mail goes to a P.O. Box. The Royal Mail delivery centre will be parcels delivered to the house so things they have bought themselves.
She called it the "Posting Office"....maybe things run differently there?!

Seriously though, at that moment when they pulled a pack of baby wipes from that massive box of freebies it looked like they'd just received a care package from a food bank charity.

Not knocking the choice of gift, the value or the sentiment, just bewildered that someone would think that that family were that hard up that they'd need a gift like that. I'd never in a million years have the cheek to accept gifts (from viewers) when so many impoverished people, less fortunate than myself, have a genuine need for basic, everyday necessities like wipes. Seeing them feigning excitement over baby wipes it really hit home how disgusting and greedy they are. Truly shameful.

I'd also never dream of putting any toiletries on my baby's skin if I didn't know exactly where they'd come from. Bloody idiots, potentially yet again putting the lure of material gain before their family's safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I think the aim is to get sponsorships/ads...they did that one on Isabelle's account about periods or something, and the company got backlash. I know people said its unfair to affect her opportunities which I totally get, but there's no way the money would've been going completely in her name. Especially with the channel dwindling even more now and companies withdrawing ads for all family vloggers.

Reactions: 8
Have they ever suggested donating some of these things to charity? Surely if they said they were doing to start doing that, people wouldn't send as much stuff. Sarah said herself, they don't need anything. Yet there's kids with literally nothing whose day would be made to get some of those toys
Don't just DON'T mention charity.
The last time they got involved with a charity it didn't end that well
You have to have a bit of a long memory but its all there. The big announcement the gushing couple of updates. Then the complete silence...
Still if your young and sick as in life threatening you can get a mention. Even a promise of a visit. Obviously the visit will be forgotten about and won't happen but these are busy important vloggers so its understandable.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've sensed that too. Those eyes of her's speak volumes!
I find that Sarah usually has angry eyes. Even if she's pretending to be all upbeat, smiley and happy it never actually shows in her eyes, so she often appears cold and insincere at best (aggressive at worst). On their vids, if you turn the sound off when there are nice, friendly words coming out of her mouth and only look at her eyes, you really can't tell that she's saying nice stuff. They do say the eyes are windows to the soul, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
16:28 Esme: mummy I've never had one of these.

However, if you go on Sarah Says and go on her advent calendar haul (22:41) you see she bought them one each for that.

Also, I might be looking too much into it, but maybe Esme never has had one (I did try look through vlogmas vlogs but I got bored). If Esme never had one then it never made it into their advent bags or it was used but never eaten so recycled into this "surprise gift". I also noticed in their advent bags were Doorables but they were also in the surprise gift too hmm.

However, I did find something a bit interesting - the vlog from 6th December called "The pregnancy stretch marks are real!" From 8:02 onwards there's a pillow that days "Malviosie" (spelt wrong it should be malvoisie) but translating that it's about grape varieties to make wine. They don't drink though, never drink though so why would they have a pillow like that?
Oh so you think they are sending themselves post? ?

How desperate if they are ??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.