The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever suggested donating some of these things to charity? Surely if they said they were doing to start doing that, people wouldn't send as much stuff. Sarah said herself, they don't need anything. Yet there's kids with literally nothing whose day would be made to get some of those toys
Mentioning them and charity in the same sentence is highly amusing, the disaster of them raising money for Julia house, alleged donations for Isabelle’s birthdays that seemed non existing, their helping the homeless but can’t help or don’t want to help the actual charity because the charity said they couldn’t film.

Reactions: 6
....Lazy has a full time Job as a Doughnut taster
That's about the only taste she does have!

She might be inspired to call the new baby "Dunkin" or "Krispy (Junior)". Those carrot batons definitely aren't fooling anyone.....don't think we need to bagsy the Crudite Ingham handles just yet ("Crude" for short?)

Reactions: 5
So we’ve had a bump update any day now...sorry but could be weeks and weeks yet! And a clue with an outfit beginning with A but she hasn’t bought it..thanks for reading here tonight lazy! You silly pathetic joke of a mother!

Reactions: 5
That name goes pretty well with the girls names
It does. I honestly don’t think they have bad taste in names at all. Well, I did when they were talking about names like Reign but I wasn’t convinced they’d actually call him something like that. They like to be unique. So long as unique means being the same as everyone else.

Reactions: 4
So we’ve had a bump update any day now...sorry but could be weeks and weeks yet! And a clue with an outfit beginning with A but she hasn’t bought it..thanks for reading here tonight lazy! You silly pathetic joke of a mother!
Another Cash Ingham...

Reactions: 2
If they don’t feel like people should send them things then hellooooo why tf do you have one? It’s so stupid?
Exactly ,they`ve been claiming since their dammed Po box was opened ,they`d be happy to just get letters from their viewers!Greedy ,immoral ,and money grabbing!CLOSE THAT BOX NOW!!! :mad:

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or did anyone notice that creepy said he went to pick Izzy up from school forgetting she was you going to a friends for tea yet when she got home lazy asked her if she had a nice time at grannies

Reactions: 16
I just had a look at the @islasavannahingham IG and it says

" I love you Isla savannah ♡
I am not isla, just roleplaying!
follow my sister @esmealexaingham
love you guys! ?

I saw on Guru Gossiper that the SacconeJoly children were on 'role-playing sites' and in that case, it meant kind of paedophile website about stories involving children.

I'm really worried about what this IG might be :(
Guess all we can do is continue to report these accounts ,because we actually care about the young ingham girls being pimped out ,in whatever way their "parents" deem suitable ,to bring in the £££`s. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or did anyone notice that creepy said he went to pick Izzy up from school forgetting she was you going to a friends for tea yet when she got home lazy asked her if she had a nice time at grannies
Does poor Isabelle even have any friends?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I just had a look at the @islasavannahingham IG and it says

" I love you Isla savannah ♡
I am not isla, just roleplaying!
follow my sister @esmealexaingham
love you guys! ?

I saw on Guru Gossiper that the SacconeJoly children were on 'role-playing sites' and in that case, it meant kind of paedophile website about stories involving children.

I'm really worried about what this IG might be :(
This is horrifying. ???

• Sick
I noticed this too

Reactions: 1
Guessing the name game!!!!

In the Bible,
a scapegoat is an animal which is ritually burdened with the sins of others, then driven away. The concept first appears in Leviticus,
in which a goat is designated to be chosen,

then cast into the desert to carry away the sins of the community

Baby Scapegoat Ingham.
It has a A C and an E.

And it’s basically what he is and has been from conception.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Well that's told them straight. They just do not get through those little brains ? if they have any at all about safe guarding them girls. Less than 1 Yr ago creepy made that hell no video stressing about his beautiful girls and the effects HIS ACTIONS HAD PUT ON THEM, ( although he blamed the haters of course) less than a year on he's putting them in a very vulnerable position having been warned about the pedophile rings on Social media. You are the most ? disgusting vile parents youtube has ever had as family vloggers. Lazy your wholesome image is deluded your trash.
Agree I posted a comment about that musically being a paedos paradise and they took absolutely no notice and carried on until all the allegations came to light, maybe that's why Chris went on it thinking about it ?

Reactions: 3
Isla was not interested in any of them baby clothes just what was in them boxes for her. ?
I'm sure Esme said she Hadn't had a LOL egg before but I remember Sarah buying some for Christmas (I think!)

Reactions: 7
It makes me so uncomfortable how they can be okay with accepting stuff off of other children that they don't even know. Fan mail and pictures/drawings I'm fine with, but being okay with people's kids spending their pocket money or even birthday/christmas money they get on their already spoiled kids, is honestly disgusting.

I didn't even think of that. I think she used her middle name because a fan took the islainghamofficial handle, but even then, she's always calling her by both her first and middle name in vlogs. The others she never uses their middles name so I don't think anyone could even say what they are.
are they all from children though that's the thing weirdos operate under the guise of children and the fact that these are always open mouthed when they receive anything as a "surprise" they could be getting off on that .

• Sick
  • Angry
are they all from children though that's the thing weirdos operate under the guise of children and the fact that these are always open mouthed when they receive anything as a "surprise" they could be getting off on that .
It wouldn't surprise me if thats true - I don't know if they all have names on them. It just seems a lot of children or their parents probably gave them little gifts at the few meet and greets they did as well.

I also noticed a few people sent food items. How can you know whats in them? It might look like Dairy Milk but you never know.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.