The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called it the "Posting Office"....maybe things run differently there?!

Seriously though, at that moment when they pulled a pack of baby wipes from that massive box of freebies it looked like they'd just received a care package from a food bank charity.

Not knocking the choice of gift, the value or the sentiment, just bewildered that someone would think that that family were that hard up that they'd need a gift like that. I'd never in a million years have the cheek to accept gifts (from viewers) when so many impoverished people, less fortunate than myself, have a genuine need for basic, everyday necessities like wipes. Seeing them feigning excitement over baby wipes it really hit home how disgusting and greedy they are. Truly shameful.

I'd also never dream of putting any toiletries on my baby's skin if I didn't know exactly where they'd come from. Bloody idiots, potentially yet again putting the lure of material gain before their family's safety.
We have a post office and a sorting office. The sorting office is where they sort all the letters and usually where parcels are taken back for people to collect

Posting office is basically Sarah been a thick cow again lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching that opening part of vlog, Esme looks totally fed up with Isla and you can see clearly she is frustrated by the whole situation. She probably is fed up with isla grabbing all the attention. We see 20 mins imagine having isla around 24/7 snatching, taking over, whilst you probably get blamed if there was any arguments. Esme see's what we do. Esme is the most grounded, humble non fake person in that house.

Reactions: 28
Anyone else think Sarah bought some of those gifts herself, I just wasn't convinced.
I also think times are bad as they went through a stage being damn rude and never acknowledging gifts from. Po box and ifam saying I've sent you things please open, now times are bad they do it. So desparate to save channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember the glory days when the P.O. Box would be filled with freebies from companies? Not w it’s just got a few bits of tat from fans

Reactions: 20
So they've reverted back to filming p.o box hauls. Something they used to do often before the days of sponsorships, advertisements and free holidays. They know their vlogs are tit. They know they have no content as their lives are so mundane and boring. There's only so many Matalan and Home Bargains trips you can film before people get bored. This channel is dying and it's through their own doing.

Reactions: 22
And I completely agree with those who have mentioned Isla becoming a brat. It's not her fault though. She has 2 parents that treat her like she's a baby. What Isla wants, Isla gets. They've ruined her

• Sad
Reactions: 22
And I completely agree with those who have mentioned Isla becoming a brat. It's not her fault though. She has 2 parents that treat her like she's a baby. What Isla wants, Isla gets. They've ruined her
Isla also probably doesn't remember much about her 3 years of life without a camera shoved in her face and scripts. She was never taught to wait for things because of expense. Islas life has been take take take so she's never been taught, she's an expectant child who wants EVERYTHING.
Her parents fault 100% but they have made isla unappealing and totally spoilt. I wouldn't want my child bringing her home nothing would be good enough and if she snatched I wouldn't let her get away with it she would give it back. She's not a baby Sarah nor a toddler, she is a school age understanding girl who should know better end of. Esme is not much older she knows exactly how to behave and treat people or tret people as you lazy say.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or did anyone notice that creepy said he went to pick Izzy up from school forgetting she was you going to a friends for tea yet when she got home lazy asked her if she had a nice time at grannies
Sarah said , grandma. Which stuck out to me because Isabelle calls Jane granny, never grandma. Maybe she is seeing her paternal grandparents ?!

Reactions: 11
What gets me about the P.O. Box is they say they would be happy either not to get anything or just to get letters etc but if that’s the case why are gifts still allowed??? I’m pretty sure that you can put a limit on what you would accept etc so nah they’re just chatting shite through their teeth yet again...

Edited: not that I’m nit picking or anything but the caption literally says “after almost 7 years it’s back to nappies and sleepless nights“ when if Isla will only just be 7 meaning that she didn’t jump straight out of the womb being potty trained and not waking up during the night... so maybe would’ve been 4? maybe 5? years without nappies??? But that doesn’t sound quite so dramatic does it??‍♀ also picture with the balloons that were gifted but nothing says that in the post or picture?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What gets me about the P.O. Box is they say they would be happy either not to get anything or just to get letters etc but if that’s the case why are gifts still allowed??? I’m pretty sure that you can put a limit on what you would accept etc so nah they’re just chatting shite through their teeth yet again...
Exactly! Just shut it down, don’t allow it. It’s pure greed, and let’s face it, without the PO Box hauls, they are struggling for footage!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Just shut it down, don’t allow it. It’s pure greed, and let’s face it, without the PO Box hauls, they are struggling for footage!
Yup like I don’t know letters n stuff I can understand to a degree, can be kind of sweet but to accept anything more is just ridiculous??? Especially when it’s things the girls have either already (seemingly) had or don’t really need? Although bet the haul was little let down in comparison to what they would’ve received last year ??‍♀

Reactions: 7
Just me it annoys the hell out of when Chris fist pumps the girls and says ‘spect’ as if it’s super cute to not speak to your kids in proper English ‘respect’

I mean the whole fist pump thing is cringe af anyway but yeah

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What gets me with the P.O. Box hauls, where do they put everything? Letters, cards and everything that isn’t sellable. Surely they should know in the long run that isn’t sustainable to have it all in the house. Also they haven’t been shoving merch down everyone’s throats recently. Wonder why that is.

Reactions: 6
What gets me with the P.O. Box hauls, where do they put everything? Letters, cards and everything that isn’t sellable. Surely they should know in the long run that isn’t sustainable to have it all in the house. Also they haven’t been shoving merch down everyone’s throats recently. Wonder why that is.
I fail to see where they keep anything. The garage must be about to collapse.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t they lose the contract with the supplier? Guess nobody wants to take them back on after all that went on?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.