The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth do people send this family so much when they already are well off and over indulged! It's sickening and is done out of total stupidity! I think it's sweet when people send some of the smaller YouTubers little gifts like sweets stickers and small toys but out fit upon outfit for a baby being born into a well off family and gifts for his greedy siblings too, Why? Has for Isla grabbing I have noticed anything to do with the baby she shows no interest at all, where Isabelle and Esme coo over the nursery and baby clothes Isla is only interested in things for herself!
I noticed that too!

13k followers and it's been up less than a day! I would hate that my 6 year old has 13k followers looking at her pictures because not all of them will be innocent tweens!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She almost said the name then said I almost said the name and said an a sound

But they could be talking tit as usual
yep ,very possible!! The next "competition" could be ,how do you tell when an inghams lying?Their lips are moving!!..Prize ,bag filled with bits and bats! Just waiting for the day a "winner" says NO THANKS!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done to that person for calling them (and Instagram) out, but even those other comments calling her gorgeous and saying I love you wouldn’t sit well with me as a parent. They are probably innocent enough, but at the end of the day they are strangers, it could be anyone behind those accounts and I wouldn’t want my daughter put out there like that at six years old. Maybe that’s because I love and care about my children though and don’t see them as pound signs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They must have no life having to keep an eye on comments from 5 Instagram accounts!

Reactions: 11
Exactly! Like they must also get fed up with the abundance of everything as well? It’s overly stimulating and can’t fully enjoy the toys they have because they want to play with everything.
Children also deal with things differently & I just feel sometimes she doesn’t know how to cope with it. Like must feel so on edge with all those “surprises” and changes in what they’re doing, even though they’ve been home for a few days within the half term there must be a feeling inside that something could potentially happen.. and that can’t really be easy. that plus the fact there could be issues between both s+c at home meaning home life may not be all shopping and laughter that’s shown in the vlogs. doesn’t cause much stability which is needed.
Have they ever suggested donating some of these things to charity? Surely if they said they were doing to start doing that, people wouldn't send as much stuff. Sarah said herself, they don't need anything. Yet there's kids with literally nothing whose day would be made to get some of those toys

Reactions: 6
That’s not true she’s always soooopper doooper busy. Stop being a hater ?
Yes stop it now All you Haters Lazy has a full time Job as a Doughnut taster imagine trying to multitask that with deleting all the Negative comments over Twitter,facebook Youtube and instagram,The poor poor pregnant Sarah must be so exausted
Do I really care No Hell No.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have they ever suggested donating some of these things to charity? Surely if they said they were doing to start doing that, people wouldn't send as much stuff. Sarah said herself, they don't need anything. Yet there's kids with literally nothing whose day would be made to get some of those toys
She says they don’t need anything, but then they go an and spend ridiculous amounts of money on them for birthdays etc. You think they would donate, or get rid of the PO Box so that people can’t send them stuff!

Reactions: 3
Such a shame, Lazy is too busy with her job as a...person who goes to Asda and Morrison’s a lot, to wait on for the deliveries of things they ordered.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she shows up to the hospital a few days after the baby is born with a little red slip and a sulky face from having to queue ‘hi, I missed a delivery. Can I have my baby?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't see them donating anything to charity unless they get recognition from it. I mean look at that vlog they did of the girls giving stuff to homeless people. Most people would be happy to just give a homeless person a meal or spare change without filming and uploading it for a pat of the back. Nothing they ever do is selfless. (For the record I'm not criticising the girls here as I'm sure they don't understand its horrible to do something like that and film/upload it. They probably genuinely wanted to - its just their greedy parents using it as a vlog opportunity). Plus there was that whole thing they did with that charity.

I think she probably sells most of it on Ebay or Facebook groups.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.